Most Liked Content

#6167039 Trump administration dismantles LGBT-friendly policies

Posted by Voltaire on 22 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

I started to read it, but then saw how long it was and suddenly it dawned on me that I don't give a fock about LGBT anything anyway.

#5786584 Kaep will start week 6 for San Fran

Posted by Vikings4ever on 12 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

The Bills should play the National Anthem on every 9ers third down play.

#5539860 Giants at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Posted by Beyond Chaos on 14 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

Hard to gloat about that train wreck. I never saw what got Cromartie the interference call.

Romo and Whitten pulled it out.

:thumbsup:  This.  

That pass interference call was terrible.  I think it was Filthy who said it in the Brady cheating thread and was in regards to a different matter, but I don't like watching NFL games feeling like it's the WWE.  Don't get me wrong, I know there are a ton of bad calls in everygame for as long as I can remember but it does get really old.  They really should be able to review penalties.  Just because Jerry Jones is up on the apron distracting the referee while Romo hits Cromartie with a chair, doesn't mean they can't go to the tape.  I know, alot of people think it will slow the game down, but that's only because they are slow in the process.  Alot of the replays they already review shouldn't take nearly as long as these jokers take to review a call.  In reality, it shouldn't take long at all.  They just drag out the entire process.  I don't need a 6 hour long speech on how they're going to review whether the players sack scraped the ground at the 26 yard line, inside the right hash mark......Just say we're reviewing the catch and while he's giving his speech the other refs can be doing just that.  And watching the replay for 6 more hours, if you didn't see it the first 10 times from each angle then you sure as hell aren't going to see it the next 10.   Sorry, rant over.  I may have missed some things and exaggerated  some details but hopefully you get my point, though you may not agree.

#6164049 Whoa.....this judge in the Florida shooter case....

Posted by nzoner on 19 February 2018 - 12:09 PM

Smmmmmmmmokeshow...

https://goo.gl/images/xY26jC

All rise

#6109436 Ron hudson

Posted by wiffleball on 19 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Thank you, His Wife Joyce. With The hundreds of details to which you must attend, taking a moment to let us bunch of morons know of your loss is incredibly generous on your part.

May you find some small measure of comfort in knowing that Ron touched many more people than even you know,than ever you met.

Ron's Final Act is fitting. In That he reminds us all that tomorrow isn't guaranteed, and today is the Very Best Day to love those we love just a little bit more, to hug them just a little bit longer, and to let them know exactly how much they mean in our life.

We should all be so honorable as to leave this as our final gift.

God Bless,

The Geeks

#5883915 I support you MOFO's Daily

Posted by Big Guy on 23 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

I pretty much max out everyday, where's mine?  :dunno:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#5388678 Cutler Benched, Clausen to Start

Posted by stonewall on 17 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

Interesting tidbit......with a win on Sunday Jimmy Clausen would tie Mark Vlasic for most career victories (2) by an NFL quarterback named for a brand of pickle. 

#5386570 Demarco Murray - Broken Hand

Posted by Filthy Fernadez on 15 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

If they don't , mail them fresh dog shiiit in a box  :banana:

Mail it?! I'll drive by and shove it in their mail slot. Smear some under their door handles nightly. Put silicon on their windshield wipers and zip ties around their drive shaft (makes clicking noise while car is moving). Break into their house and sh!t in the tank on the toilets (a.k.a. upper decker - every time they flush it gets worse). Throw powdered milk in their yard (stinks and kills grass). 

Then I'll get real creative.    :ninja:

#6212821 Utah teen shamed for wearing 'racist' dress to prom, sparking cultura...

Posted by jerryskids on 01 May 2018 - 09:17 AM

Somebody posted this on her twitter, spot on:

https://pbs.twimg.co...EoNmy.jpg:large

#6131718 Family of 13 kids held captive

Posted by edjr on 17 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

They moved from Conservative Texas (Death penalty for this crime) to Liberal California. 

Smart move if you're planning on chaining up 13 kids in the basement

#6098327 Being called "snowflake" is damaging to mental health, according to y...

Posted by Mike Honcho on 07 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

Here's to growing up in the 70's...survival of the fittest, no bicycle helmets, having to dodge real lawn darts,  and we only got to go out for pizza if our team won.   

#6079255 Explorer goes missing looking for headhunters....imagine that.

Posted by Voltaire on 15 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

He disagreed with something that ate him.

#6063572 LOL, NFL players are so sensitive

Posted by brotherbock on 28 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

Almost as sensitive as all the crybabies who won't watch a game they like because some other people aren't standing up for a song about a flag.

#5999205 6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Posted by KSB2424 on 15 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

A bunch of Neo Nazis / KKK march, they come with Pier 1 torches,  say a bunch of dumb racist non sense.  Nobody shows up with bats confronting them.  Instead,  the rest of us laugh at them and watch as they further hang themselves with their own racist words.  Then the next day they go hide back into obscurity in the hole they crawled out of.

Nobody gets hurt, nobody is killed, and the KKK (or what's left of them) looks as dumb as always.

That's what used to happen.  The KKK are a small meaningless group.  They mean nothing.  Until we pour gas on the fire and make them relevant.

#5833072 White supremacist movement in US

Posted by mmmmm...beer on 11 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

Wife and I were discussing this the other day.  I think every day white folks who didn't give a sh!t about race were forced to do so the last 8 years.  

They were mocked, blamed, ridiculed, targeted, belittled, etc, not only by the news media, but the entertainment industry jumped on board as well.  If you said something to stick up for yourself or your beliefs, you were automatically  a racist or a bigot.

Just like peoples of color, white folks who are apparently inherently "priveledged" (most white people arn't rich btw) got fockin sick of being torn down every day.

I think the BLM, our President making the police the blame for any race related incident, and the constant media ridicule for being white did the exact opposite all these movements maybe initially had good intentions for.

People will only take so much.  Just like people of color are proud of their heretige, I know many nordic, irish, scottish, etc who are proud of where their people come from and are tired of being treated differently or blamed for some sh!t they had zero to do with because of the color of their skin.

The political correct movement really pushed a lot of folks that didn't care either way, into caring because they've felt attacked or threatened the last several years.

#5599809 Comish changed playoff bracket from 4 teams to 6 four days ago.

Posted by murf74 on 12 December 2015 - 01:31 PM

If it's a money league punch him in the face in front of wife and kids

If it's not for money kick him in the nuts in front of wife and kids.

#6250163 What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Posted by Filthy Fernadez on 22 June 2018 - 08:19 AM

Sho is like that Jap soldier found in a cave 30 years after WWII ended. He, like Sho went on for years still believing the war raged on while defending his cave.

Sho's cave being mom's basement of course.

#6249378 Do you like giant natural (I think) funbags on a cute girl?

Posted by titans&bucs&bearsohmy! on 21 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

Not natural but worth sharing. 

First daughter of the US on Wednesday, cutting glass at the White House.

https://i.imgur.com/qMNwil6.jpg

(a good test to see if TDS has turned you into a queer)

Nope. Wanting to Fock his daughter is one thing Donald and I are 100% in agreement on.

#6243133 Can we agree on this?

Posted by lickin_starfish on 13 June 2018 - 09:15 AM

Remember that time Scott Pruitt flew pallets of cash to Iran in the dead of night, and all of that Uranium that he sold to Russia?

#6241219 MS-13

Posted by posty on 11 June 2018 - 12:47 PM

We should change MS-13 to AR-15... The Democrats will then be against it...