• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,557 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:12 PM

... look, just because some drunk drives his crappy old car into your house, the solution to that problem isn't to drive a much nicer car into your house.

😂

Perfect.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#2 the s is ilent

the s is ilent

FF Geek

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:44 AM

Ohcuorg and oppez > Oprah

#3 Bill E.

Bill E.

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:05 AM

I really do not think she would have a chance at the nomination.  I know a lot of people in the middle and some pretty far left and they all say "Not another entertainer"  Trump had a lot of people excited from the start and it carried him.  I do not see anyone excited about her except for media types.  

#4 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,549 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:19 AM

Two reasons wiff would not support Oprah even though she'd be a Democrat...

1. She's a woman
2. She's black

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#5 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,772 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:26 AM

I really do not think she would have a chance at the nomination.  I know a lot of people in the middle and some pretty far left and they all say "Not another entertainer"  Trump had a lot of people excited from the start and it carried him.  I do not see anyone excited about her except for media types.  

You couldn't be more wrong.
Look what happens when she picks a book.

Oprah is a machine.

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#6 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:33 AM

Oprah is a machine.

Especially when you put a plate full of brownies in front of her. It's like a cross between a great white shark and a wood chipper.

#7 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:36 AM

Two reasons wiff would not support Oprah even though she'd be a Democrat...

1. She's a woman
2. She's black

Another simple-minded moron who thinks that hating a clueless simpleton with dementia makes me a Democrat.

I've been pushing for Condoleezza Rice for quite some time. If you go back, I advocated for her to pair up with John McCain. They would have swept that election.

Instead, he picked a raging chucklehead. Is it any surprise that she was one of Trump's first visitors at the White House?

But I bet you probably jacked off to thoughts of of Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber didn't you?

#8 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,858 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:50 AM

But I bet you probably jacked off to thoughts of Sarah Palin?

:wave:
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#9 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,869 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

A couple years ago I would have laughed at the idea of Oprah running but obviously the electorate wants a TV personality and doesnt care about qualifications. I wont be surprised if Ronald McDonald or the Old Spice guy runs in 2020.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#10 nobody

nobody

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,921 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:16 AM

She would win, but how would she get nominated? The democratic party just choses their candidate and pushes them through the nomination process regardless of who the voters want.

#11 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,907 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

Another simple-minded moron who thinks that hating a clueless simpleton with dementia makes me a Democrat.

I've been pushing for Condoleezza Rice for quite some time. If you go back, I advocated for her to pair up with John McCain. They would have swept that election.

Instead, he picked a raging chucklehead. Is it any surprise that she was one of Trump's first visitors at the White House?

But I bet you probably jacked off to thoughts of of Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber didn't you?

It's much easier to jack off to Sarah Palin than to Condoleezza Rice, which may be impossible.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#12 Gladiators

Gladiators

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:27 AM

It's much easier to jack off to Sarah Palin than to Condoleezza Rice, which may be impossible.

:thumbsup:

#13 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:57 AM

I would love to see a straight-up poll. Conde versus Oprah.

Now that the hysteria has died down, a lot of folks on the left are pretty ambivalent about the idea of Oprah running for POTUS. You know the Republicans would go with rice over Oprah every time.

Out of those with an opinion and likely to vote, I bet we're looking at 2/3 vs 1/3.

Seriously, if Harpo's going to do anything, go for something like president of United Way or on the very outside mayor of Chicago.

#14 Bert

Bert

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,536 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

:nono: Member at August and has a house on Pebble......just typing that gives me a chubby!

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

#15 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,350 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:57 PM

A couple years ago I would have laughed at the idea of Oprah running but obviously the electorate wants a TV personality and doesnt care about qualifications. I wont be surprised if Ronald McDonald or the Old Spice guy runs in 2020.

Both better than Gary Johnson. Doh!