Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

NEW TRADE TARGET! PLEASE ADVISE!

Standard league. These are my skill position guys.

RB: Montee Ball, Joique Bell, Toby Gerhart, Bernard Pierce, Terrance West

WR: AJ Green, Randall Cobb, Golden Tate, Larry Fitzgerald, Kelvin Benjamin

Looking to snag Jamaal Charles hoping the owner is unhappy with him so far.

Offered a trade of Gerhart/Pierce/Fitzgerald for Charles. Too much? What would you offer instead?

With Gerhart he isn't doing any better, just hoping to catch fire. I cant trade off Gerhart in my league for anything so if this owner is the same way and declines Gerhart first, I would go with Bell and Pierce to start then throw in your Fitz if just the 2 RBs is declines.

Don't see him making a trade but like JR said it would probably take Bell & Pierce and most likely FITZ too.

It's almost never advantageous to trade a good player for multiple less-good players. But hey, if he'll take it you come out ahead! It wouldn't be enough to tempt me though. Might be enough to get a counter offer on the table though, and see how far apart your positions are.

Your offering to little for a first round pick. He's hurt, but he's one of the best RB's in the league when heathly. Unless he's low on him, it could take someone like a Montee Ball and Fitz.

You can try Pierce, Bell, and Fitz but I wouldn't do it if I was him. I don't see a huge upgrade if you have to give up Ball, Green, or Cobb. Better off staying as is.