Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

AJ Green ejected

For fighting with a corner. This was no overreaction by the refs, either. green grabbed him by the neck from behind, threw him down and punches thrown. Both were tossed.

Too bad I'm not playing against him either week.

Only reason I care is my opponent has him and is stuck with his 6 yards :cheers:

I watched the incident in it's entirety and ejection completely justified.

Also, fact I'm playing Green in my league is not coloring my judgement in any way.

I watched the incident in it's entirety and ejection completely justified.

Also, fact I'm playing Green in my league is not coloring my judgement in any way.

Just watched the replay. Completely justified (not playing Green in any way myself, for or against). The DB shouldn't have been ejected, though. Unless he was saying stuff too.

He was benchable today anyways. He'll be missed next week, though, when he gets suspended....as he should be.

I only saw the 30 or second clip of this.

Where Winston goes out onto the field and pushes the CB in the back.

IMO, Winston should have been tossed too. And should be out next week as well.

If the Bucs are a credible organization, they will impose this on Winston themselves.

Very least, he should man up and take care of Evans fines and lost pay.

What lack of leadership and clown behavior he has demonstrated today.

I only say the 30 or so clip of this.

Where Winston goes out onto the fileld and pushes the CB in the back.

IMO, Winston should have been tossed too. And should be out next week as well.

If the Bucs are a credible organization, they will impose this on Winston themselves.

Heard about that one, haven't seen the video. Were there other ejections from that one?

Heard about that one, haven't seen the video. Were there other ejections from that one?

Apologies for thread jacking

I just realized there were two separate brawls in the NFL. Heck the NHL doesn't even have this much brawling anymore. Then is mostly contrived.

Nothing on CBS or ESPN story on this indicates any injections. Specifically mentioned that Evans, who came in late, didn't get ejected. And that referees were a bit delayed on throwing a flag on Evans

Reminded me of that dirty DB for the Oilers/Titans about 8-10 years ago... who'd he scrap and have history with? Was it with Chad?

AJ definitely shouldve been ejected.

Not sure why the DB was

Seriously? The play was over and the DB took a cheap shot at Green and sucker hit him to the ground!! Green reacted like anyone would, what the hell are you guys all looking at?

Seriously? The play was over and the DB took a cheap shot at Green and sucker hit him to the ground!! Green reacted like anyone would, what the hell are you guys all looking at?

like anyone would? really? choke hold slam to the ground and multiple punches? Green lost his mind.

like anyone would? really? choke hold slam to the ground and multiple punches? Green lost his mind.

Perhaps, but saying the DB shouldn't have been held accountable is a joke.

Reminded me of that dirty DB for the Oilers/Titans about 8-10 years ago... who'd he scrap and have history with? Was it with Chad?

Finnegan or something like that with the Titans. Vs a much larger Andre Johnson HOU.

Kid is a punk.

• Like 1

I agree with you and your post.

It was a cheap shot from the DB.

They both should be out atleast one game.

I agree with you and your post.

It was a cheap shot from the DB.

They both should be out atleast one game.

The difference is that players from both sides take the level of cheap shot that the DB took all the time. Not justifying it by saying that--they should be punished more.

But the standard is not to suspend someone for those sort of things. Throw a flag, that's what's common. Green escalated it well beyond 'common cheap shots'.

Finnegan or something like that with the Titans. Vs a much larger Andre Johnson HOU.

Kid is a punk.

I read this somewhere else. Correct spelling is Cortland Innegan. Andre beat the F out of him LOL

No suspension for AJG or Ramsey. A bit surprising.

I really wonder now if Ramsey said something he shouldn't have, and the refs heard it. With him getting kicked out too and Green not getting suspended. Plenty of guys get shoved like Green got shoved during games. Green doesn't have a history of going off for little stuff.

No suspension for AJG or Ramsey. A bit surprising.

Mike Evans got a game too

Maybe NFL officials saw him trying to punch a helmet and feared social media backlash for suspending a special needs person.

Naturally Green wont be suspended next week...im not surprised at all. I play against Green next week....of course.

Ah, I betcha this is why. From Roto:

Green accepted responsibility for his actions, saying he would accept whatever punishment was handed down.

That sort of thing still goes a long way with some people.

That and he was ejected and Evans wasn't.

As I understand it (not that I agree) Evans could actually use the fact that he wasn't ejected to appeal his suspension. I.E. if it was bad enough to get a suspension, they should have ejected me. Messed up, but that may be the case.

I really wonder now if Ramsey said something he shouldn't have, and the refs heard it. With him getting kicked out too and Green not getting suspended. Plenty of guys get shoved like Green got shoved during games. Green doesn't have a history of going off for little stuff.

Who gives a fock if he said something? :wacko:

ramsey gave ajg a pretty good shove before all h3ll broke loose. it looked like ajg tried to put a sleeper hold (he must be a wwf fan) on ramsey for a second there which is why i thought for sure he would be suspended. he must of got leniency for being a class act for most of his career....and got a some time served for being stuck with the bungles organization.

• Like 1

I still don't get punching someone in the face when they are wearing a helmet...

Yep. The helmet is still batting 1.000 vs fists.

I still don't get punching someone in the face when they are wearing a helmet...

He was trying to send him into concussion protocol