Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

AJ Green ejected

Who gives a fock if he said something? :wacko:

Ummm... not sure what you're overreacting to exactly.

My point is that I think the reason Ramsey got ejected is because he likely said something the refs took exception to during the incident. Refs can and have ejected people for saying things, just like MLB umps can and do.

So 'who gives a fock'?

Well...not me. Couldn't care less. Not every single conservative on these boards, who don't think people should get upset about any language anyone uses :) But the refs. They sometimes care. My point is that, perhaps, the *refs* gave a fock.

Conservatives? What the fock are you babbling about now? :wacko:

I dont care what he said about AJ Greens momma or what the fock ever. Trash talk is part of the game. Man up, dude

• Like 1

Conservatives? What the fock are you babbling about now? :wacko:

I dont care what he said about AJ Greens momma or what the fock ever. Trash talk is part of the game. Man up, dude

You seem to be laboring under the belief that *I* care if the guy said anything. I don't. Or are you telling the refs to man up? Or AJ Green? Who exactly are you shouting at the wind against?

See, for me to say that the refs--those little guys on your TV, the ones with the flags--threw a flag for something they didn't like is *not* the same as for me to say that *I* didn't like it.

You do get that, right? That I'm talking about something some other people did? Not something I did? That I'm not an NFL ref?

Me: hey, I think that guy got upset over what that other guy said.

You to me: man up, dude.

Lol

He was trying to send him into concussion protocol

He should have probably been using the heel of his palms then. And I don't care if he was ejected, how does that action not get you suspended? So when a ball carrier dips his head last split second when getting hit in his mid section by a defender, and that action causes a helmet to helmet, meaning ball carriers bad, the defensive player could get suspended. But now a guy choke holds another guy and wails on punches at him. None?

Choke hold and punch someone on the field for the whole world to see = no suspension.

Girlfriend alleges she was punched with no evidence to support claim = 6 game suspension.

Way to go NFL.

Has there been any more info? Green seems pretty chill, maybe a bad day, coupled with other frustrations, and just needed to let some steam off?

You seem to be laboring under the belief that *I* care if the guy said anything. I don't. Or are you telling the refs to man up? Or AJ Green? Who exactly are you shouting at the wind against?

See, for me to say that the refs--those little guys on your TV, the ones with the flags--threw a flag for something they didn't like is *not* the same as for me to say that *I* didn't like it.

You do get that, right? That I'm talking about something some other people did? Not something I did? That I'm not an NFL ref?

Me: hey, I think that guy got upset over what that other guy said.

You to me: man up, dude.

Lol

Sounded like AJ Green needs to man up and stop being a triggered little snowflake in need of a safe space cuz his wittle feelings were hurt.

I dont get how he wasnt suspended though. He slams the guy twice and swings at him multiple times.

Sounded like AJ Green needs to man up and stop being a triggered little snowflake in need of a safe space cuz his wittle feelings were hurt.

I dont get how he wasnt suspended though. He slams the guy twice and swings at him multiple times.

That I might agree with. I guess that's the thing these days--just get out there and do your job, don't have emotions at all. If you act like a human, overly sensitive ref snowflakes will throw flags for 'boys being boys', overly sensitive 'fan' snowflakes will stop watching because people are kneeling. It's a mess. :) Seriously though, he clearly shouldn't let himself get to the point of going WWF on the guy. Way out of bounds. If the guy is jawing at you, jaw back. Better yet, put points on the scoreboard to shut him up.