Sign in to follow this  
shaqers

Dynamic Redraft league - $75

I have a ground-breaking new league (redraft) that has been put together to allow for creativity in a challenging and competitive league that provides a change-of-pace to the standard leagues I've seen and participated in to-date. What makes this league so different? There are 2 main features: 1) The incredible flexibility of starting lineups, 11 different combinations are possible to allow room for creative strategists who don't necessarily want to follow the norm of practically being forced to draft 2-to-3 RBs right out of the gate.....in The Presidential Suite, you now have options; and 2) At least one owner will be voted out of the league for the following season, "Survivor" style elimination process for all non-playoff qualifiers (League Administrators excluded).....it's nothing personal, if you aren't pulling your weight and competing to the fullest or are a dull, dead-beat type of owner, you gotta go....and even if all 12 owners are great, active, and really likeable, at least 1 still has to go, but will be eligible for re-instatement after a 1-year banishment......in here, the mantra is "ELECTED NOT SELECTED"........

So, if you're ready and willing to step up for a fun, strategic, and ultra-competitive league, shoot me a PM and/or respond here with any comments/questions that you may have concerning the league.

Additionally, the startup Field Of Green Dynasty League ($300/season) has 1 franchise available for it's inaugural season, to kickoff in mid-July (fees due, draft order determined) and draft in early-to-mid Aug. Anyone interested in this league is advised to be in for the long haul once you sign-on (5-yr commit) and you best bring your ultra "A" game (Alternates are also needed, so don't be discouraged if filled as someone almost always drops out once fees are due and I'll immediately start contacting my list of alternates at the deadline)......F.O.G. II ($200 dynasty) will be launched in '09.....maybe '08 depending upon feedback......

If you're interested, you can email me for a copy of either league constitution

allan_fern@yahoo.com

oak_assassin@yahoo.com

The Presidential Suite (Redraft)

The Field Of Green (F.O.G.) Dynasty

6 spots left guys....should be a fun league with a different starting lineup/different strategy.....