Sign in to follow this  
Eaglessb

Stashing

Which guys do you think have potential towards the end of the season? Two guys I like are green beckham(already getting red zone targets) and ginn(somebody has to get targets besides Olsen)

dont forget about lafell.. comes off the pup in 3 weeks... was a top 20 wr last season when he went to the pats... om stashing him tomorrow when my roster spot opens up... he will be scooped up a lot im guessing next week...

dont forget about lafell.. comes off the pup in 3 weeks... was a top 20 wr last season when he went to the pats... om stashing him tomorrow when my roster spot opens up... he will be scooped up a lot im guessing next week...

59.6 yds a game and 7 tds regular season last year, I might be able to get on 2 of my 3 teams thxs Blake

I just might cut martavios Bryant to pick up Lafell.

I just might cut martavios Bryant to pick up Lafell.

That is not a good idea. Lafell has been around the league for a few years. We all know what he can do - last year was probably his ceiling. Meanwhile, Bryant missed nearly half his rookie season and put up arguably better stats than Lafell when he did come back and he was only a part time player.

B. Quick

B. Quick

I drafted him late as a deep sleeper. Eventually cut him after all the healthy scratches then picked him back up when he became active. He's done nothing in the two games he's played (although he had a nice catch vs GB) so I dropped him again knowing he's on bye and no one would pick him up. With all that said, why are you still holding out hope for him?

I drafted him late as a deep sleeper. Eventually cut him after all the healthy scratches then picked him back up when he became active. He's done nothing in the two games he's played (although he had a nice catch vs GB) so I dropped him again knowing he's on bye and no one would pick him up. With all that said, why are you still holding out hope for him?

-Before last year's injury he was a target monster

-Foles better than Austin Davis

- Big red zone target Rams have been missing

- Gurley keeping Defenses honest against the pass

-Extra week to heal and be worked into game plan

• Like 1

If people let go of Davante Adams due to the injuries, I could see him having some decent 2nd half value. They are getting by right now, but his length and speed bring something to the offense that no other receiver on the roster does. It may take a couple weeks still, and he could just get hurt again or be ineffective, but as a stash I could see it.