Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

MLB 2018

Nice walk-off for the Braves last night... Nice comeback by the Braves...

• Like 1

10 games over .500 :thumbsup:

Red Sox bullpen sucks. They won't be able to win a 7 game series against a good team.

Some teams are literally going to be trading the farm for bullpen help at the trade deadline

Say hello to Shane Greene and Joe Jimenez.

10 games over .500 :thumbsup:

Amazing... This team might actually be ready to make a run a playoff berth... I know there are four months left of the season, but it is nice to see that the rebuilding effort is looking legit for now...

Red Sox bullpen sucks. They won't be able to win a 7 game series against a good team.

Some teams are literally going to be trading the farm for bullpen help at the trade deadline

I think that they need a lefty, but Joe Kelly has been lights out and Kimbrel is pretty darn good.

I think that they need a lefty, but Joe Kelly has been lights out and Kimbrel is pretty darn good.

you trust Kelly? I don't, not yet.

Have to get to the 9th for Kimbrel (he is the only rock)

[HT]But he can't get a five-out save![/HT]

:mad:

2 of last three comebacks and walk offs. Only one that wasn't was in the middle of the night and no one cared.

2 of last three comebacks and walk offs. Only one that wasn't was in the middle of the night and no one cared.

Yeah the Mets are hurting...

you trust Kelly? I don't, not yet.

He is filthy. Came in last night and threw the following to Pillar:

- 99 mph fast ball

- nasty curve ball that Pillar froze on

- change up that went low and in for strike 3

I don't trust any relief pitcher. It is not in my DNA, but he has been solid all year, with the exception of that March 29th game.

[HT]But he can't get a five-out save![/HT]

He never has. What's your point?

- 99 mph fast ball

I don't trust any relief pitcher. It is not in my DNA, but he has been solid all year, with the exception of that March 29th game.

Just went to check his game logs :o

he hasn't let up a HR :o

Kimbrel 5

Just went to check his game logs :o

he hasn't let up a HR :o

Kimbrel 5

Right. Since that first game (when he sucked) he is:

24.1 IP

10 H

1 ER

26 SO

6 BB

For an 8th inning guy, I will take that.

ETA: and lefties are batting .053 against him. Both hits were singles.

- 99 mph fast ball

I was at the game and yeah that AB was stupid good. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and just overmatched Pillar. He hit Hernandez in the next frame but got 2 high pop outs and a squibble grounder that Bogaerts made a good play on to get the out after a deflection.

I was at the game and yeah that AB was stupid good. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and just overmatched Pillar. He hit Hernandez in the next frame but got 2 high pop outs and a squibble grounder that Bogaerts made a good play on to get the out after a deflection.

Lets not pretend Pillar is Tony Gwynn, he's slightly better than Jackie Bradley Jr (at the plate)

He never has. What's your point?

That you are still an idiot...

That you are still an idiot...

I'm an idiot for stating a fact that applies directly to the subject. Ok.

Lets not pretend Pillar is Tony Gwynn, he's slightly better than Jackie Bradley Jr (at the plate)

I'm not but Pillar is having his best offensive season so the fact that Kelly came in with 3 pitches in mind executed to that level was still impressive and while we're talking JBJ, he has been right on the ball this past week as well.

Another tight win for the baby bombers vs the world champs. That's 5 of 7. Houston can't rely on using their starters as relievers like they did last post season. That bullpen is their weakness.

2 out of 3 from the Cardinals. Probably my 2nd favorite team to beat after the Cubs, not that I know from real first hand experience lately.

Another tight win for the baby bombers vs the world champs. That's 5 of 7. Houston can't rely on using their starters as relievers like they did last post season. That bullpen is their weakness.

Starter gives up 4 runs in 5 innings. Reliever allows 1 run in 3 innings. Team loses 5-3. Oh my God, the bullpen!

Tried watching the Red Sox game last night. pomegranate reminds me of Dice K. can't watch him pitch, infuriating. Time to send him to the pen and let the womanbeater have a chance at starting

Made it to the 2nd inning :sleep:

Tried watching the Red Sox game last night. pomegranate reminds me of Dice K. can't watch him pitch, infuriating. Time to send him to the pen and let the womanbeater have a chance at starting

Made it to the 2nd inning :sleep:

He didn't pitch badly. Offense couldn't do much. Missing Mookie a bit and still not fundamentally sound.

He didn't pitch badly. Offense couldn't do much. Missing Mookie a bit and still not fundamentally sound.

dice k didn't typically pitch badly, but was infuriating to watch

Woo-hoo!!! Folty!!!

Man I got to enjoy this while I can...

The Tigers shouid just forfeit the rest of this one and play the second game.

The Tigers shouid just forfeit the rest of this one and play the second game.

The yankees protest fell on deaf ears?

The yankees protest fell on deaf ears?

That doubleheader isn't for a few weeks.

That doubleheader isn't for a few weeks.

Oh. I had just heard they weren't happy about a DH. and rightly so

Oh. I had just heard they weren't happy about a DH. and rightly so

Bunch of pansies...

Oh no, we have a SNF game in Toronto and then have to fly to Baltimore for a DH the next day that starts at 4pm...

Suck it up, you have the All-Star game the following week, plus it is Baltimore, it isn't like they are going to give you trouble...

Bunch of pansies...

Oh no, we have a SNF game in Toronto and then have to fly to Baltimore for a DH the next day that starts at 4pm...

Suck it up, you have the All-Star game the following week, plus it is Baltimore, it isn't like they are going to give you trouble...

Jealous.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

:dunno:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

:dunno:

Oh no . Please don't. Say hello to Shonuff

Bunch of pansies...

Sometimes you post things of quality. Other times, you post things like this, which are complete nonsense.

While they could play it that way and be fine, they shouldnt have to. Theres no reason for ESPN to love a Yankees/Toronto game to Sunday night baseball. Its not like it is a big rivalry.

Also, the decision was made after the doubleheader was scheduled. They shouldnt have to play 3 games in 30 hours while traveling in between. Doesnt make any sense.

Sometimes you post things of quality. Other times, you post things like this, which are complete nonsense.

While they could play it that way and be fine, they shouldnt have to. Theres no reason for ESPN to love a Yankees/Toronto game to Sunday night baseball. Its not like it is a big rivalry.

Also, the decision was made after the doubleheader was scheduled. They shouldnt have to play 3 games in 30 hours while traveling in between. Doesnt make any sense.

They will be fine... They will be able to call up their 26th player on Monday and play their games and probably win all three games in the process...

Is this the mlb draft thread or do we need to start a new one? 2021 we will be competitive again :headbanger:

Damn, the Royals should have taken Seth beer. That would have been a fantastic authentic jersey to own :sadface:

Crickets :bench:

Fock it, give us two studs here :headbanger:

Bunch of pansies...

SNF ??