Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

I just bought LL playoff tix

and also have great seats for the TNF game against the Dolts :banana:

I feel the tides turning, no more will the Chiefs be known as the choke artists come playoff time. Mahomie's about to turn this sh!t around :headbanger:

stolen from somewhere else:

With four games left...

Tyreek Hill currently has the 11th-most pass receiving yards by a Chief in a season. He needs 272 yards to break the Chiefs' single season record, which is currently held by Derrick Alexander.

Travis Kelce currently has the 17th-most pass receiving yards by a Chief in a season. He needs 309 yards to break the Chiefs' single season record, which is currently held by Derrick Alexander.

Both Hill and Kelce are on pace to break the record, so we may have the #1 and #2 receiving seasons in Chiefs history.

Kareem Hunt currently has the 28th-best Chiefs rushing season. Marcus Allen's 27th-best season is probably safe.

Patrick Mahomes II currently has the 6th-most passing yards in a season for the Chiefs. He needs 668 to set the all-time Chiefs' record.

Patrick Mahomes II currently has the most passing touchdowns ever in a Chiefs season. The Chiefs have had only 17 seasons where the quarterback scored more than half of his current total.

Harrison Butker currently has the 4th-most extra points in a Chiefs season. He needs 7 more to move into first (tied with Morten Andersen and Lawrence Tynes).

The Chiefs are playing their 59th season. Dustin Colquitt currently has the 58th-most punts in a season. At his current pace, he will move up to 55th by the end of the year. Recall that, of the 59 seasons, 18 were only 14 game seasons and two others were shortened by strikes.

The Chiefs have won 11 or more games in a season 12 times. The 2018 team has 10 wins with four remaining. No Chiefs team has ever won 14 regular season games. In 1969, they won 11 regular season and 3 postseason games to total 14.

The Chiefs have currently scored 444 points, which is 5th-best in franchise history. They need 40 points to tie the record set in 2003, and they need 68 points to break the points per game average set in 1966.

A couple of new additions:

Tyreek Hill is 3rd on receiving TDs. He needs four more to tie Dwayne Bowe for the single-season record.

Travis Kelce is tied for 11th in single-season receiving TDs, but he just needs 3 to move into a tie for second.

and with the way karim hunt is playing...the sky is the limit!

That doesn't matter as much as how the defense performs. Chiefs can put up 35 points on anybody, Kareem or no Kareem. The challenge will be can we keep other playoff offenses at bay or at least give us an opportunity to win at the end of the game. It will be interesting to see if Eric Berry coming back or Justin Houston getting healthy makes any impact at all.

As we move forward in future years, with stability at the QB position the Chiefs will be well poised to start plugging in new pieces via the draft, free agency and/ or trades to continue making the team better which will not bode well for other teams we play.

:banana:

That doesn't matter as much as how the defense performs. Chiefs can put up 35 points on anybody, Kareem or no Kareem. The challenge will be can we keep other playoff offenses at bay or at least give us an opportunity to win at the end of the game. It will be interesting to see if Eric Berry coming back or Justin Houston getting healthy makes any impact at all.

As we move forward in future years, with stability at the QB position the Chiefs will be well poised to start plugging in new pieces via the draft, free agency and/ or trades to continue making the team better which will not bode well for other teams we play.

what does all this have to do with LL? lafayette leopards? lincoln lions?

Lincoln Logs

lower level to better see my boy mahomie :banana:

Jesus Christ. I thought you were getting Little League playoff tickets and I was going to call the authorities to prevent you from being close to little boys. :mad:

• Like 1

Jesus Christ. I thought you were getting Little League playoff tickets and I was going to call the authorities to prevent you from being close to little boys. :mad:

:lol:

Amazing what having a QB will do. Yall got what so many teams pray for every draft and fail...a QB to build around.

Me too. Minus the funny part

Put me in the camp of thinking this was "Little League" and that cmh had finally posted a thread that WASN'T a man love fest about some POS KC team that nobody else (besides nzoner) gives a shiot about.

Color me wrong. :(

Put me in the camp of thinking this was "Little League" and that cmh had finally posted a thread that WASN'T a man love fest about some POS KC team that nobody else (besides nzoner) gives a shiot about.

when do the cardinals playoff tickets go on sale? You can post about it...

Actually nzoner is nowhere near the homer cmh is.There was a time years ago I was a STH,traveled to see the team play on the road,went to the kick-off luncheons etc.but that time is gone.Now I simply watch on tv,don't get too high nor too low and just watch it as entertainment.In fact I'm on record on this bored saying the Chargers will win the division.

when do the cardinals playoff tickets go on sale? You can post about it...

What is the big deal with playoffs? The Patriots send out playoff tickets with the regular season tickets. :dunno:

I'm the Ladies Love, legend in leather

Long and lean, and I don't wear pleather

Last of the red hot loving MC's

Looking for a little, that's my theory

It goes quick like lightning, too exciting

Lover of ladies, don't allow biting

Level-headed leader, toy boy feeder

Good love life and a rhyme biter beater

Looking, learning, the one you're liking

Listen and you will love what I'm writing

Ladies love, long, hard and lean

And now you know what L.L. means :banana:

also was speculating that this was about little league.

Looking good KC. I have to say, Andy Reid is dialing up some great plays

:unsure:

You know I hate to bust your balls nzoner but... :lol:

You know I hate to bust your balls nzoner but... :lol:

Bust away brother this sh!t don't bother me anymore,it took me 30 years but in 2014 I called BS and now watch through a new set of eyes i.e. the NFL is nothing more than the WWE on a much larger scale,simply here for our entertainment and heartbreak for those who buy into it.

Bust away brother this sh!t don't bother me anymore,it took me 30 years but in 2014 I called BS and now watch through a new set of eyes i.e. the NFL is nothing more than the WWE on a much larger scale,simply here for our entertainment and heartbreak for those who buy into it.

I used to scoff at this notion. But the refs just throw so many inexplicable flags I wonder if something is up.

I used to scoff at this notion. But the refs just throw so many inexplicable flags I wonder if something is up.

My final tipping point was 2014, Indy was a 1 point favorite in Vegas and the spread didn't budge until around noon on gameday.In less than four hours the spread went from Indy -1 to KC -3 and closed at KC -2 which anyone who gambles will tell you is what they call unnatural money.Anyhow KC comes out and bam has a 28 point lead at the half.

I was at a watch party with 10 friends who were all excited etc. and knew of my leanings of the NFL not being on the up and up.Got my balls busted pretty good for being so negative and a conspiracy theorist with our team up 28 but my words to them before the 3rd quarter started were if this game ends and Indy wins by exactly 1 I'm calling BS.Well,KC proceeds to lose two stud rb's and a stud corner all to the concussion protocol and the rest is history and Indy wins by 1.

I know it's not a popular opinion but I started following the spreads and totals of every game,every week and then watching how those games unfolded,calls etc. and there is at least one per week that will make one wonder based on the Vegas spreads and totals.Last night was a great example KC was -3.5 and the total was 54,not only were the fans of each team glued to the tv but based on those Vegas numbers so was every damn degenerate gambler(like myself). Worked out great for me though I had Chargers +3.5

My final tipping point was 2014, Indy was a 1 point favorite in Vegas and the spread didn't budge until around noon on gameday.In less than four hours the spread went from Indy -1 to KC -3 and closed at KC -2 which anyone who gambles will tell you is what they call unnatural money.Anyhow KC comes out and bam has a 28 point lead at the half.

I was at a watch party with 10 friends who were all excited etc. and knew of my leanings of the NFL not being on the up and up.Got my balls busted pretty good for being so negative and a conspiracy theorist with our team up 28 but my words to them before the 3rd quarter started were if this game ends and Indy wins by exactly 1 I'm calling BS.Well,KC proceeds to lose two stud rb's and a stud corner all to the concussion protocol and the rest is history and Indy wins by 1.

I know it's not a popular opinion but I started following the spreads and totals of every game,every week and then watching how those games unfolded,calls etc. and there is at least one per week that will make one wonder based on the Vegas spreads and totals.Last night was a great example KC was -3.5 and the total was 54,not only were the fans of each team glued to the tv but based on those Vegas numbers so was every damn degenerate gambler(like myself). Worked out great for me though I had Chargers +3.5

It's either this or cmh is a focking jinx. :P

It's either this or cmh is a focking jinx. :P

Are CMH's tickets in LA? :D

:lol:

I've seen some phantom calls before, but wow - KC got jobbed a couple times last night.

That being said, wow (again) - some of those throws Rivers made were incredible. I love seeing QBs throw to a spot and know his guy will be there.

I've seen some phantom calls before, but wow - KC got jobbed a couple times last night.

Maybe the NFL is trying to build a fan base in LA

People just don’t seem to care about the LA Chargers.

The Chargers have moved from San Diego to LA in 2017 and until the new LA stadium is completed, the team is taking temporary residence at StubHub Center in Carson. StubHub Center is a 27,000 seat stadium built more for soccer than American football.

Given it’s not a 60,000 seat football stadium, you would think there would be 27,000 Chargers fans in the city but whether it’s the location, the cost, the mediocrity or a combination, you’re more likely to see fans of the other team showing up to games. Just like Chiefs fans showing up in droves in Week 1. If not for away fans taking in the game, the Galaxy might outdraw the Chargers.

And if you think this is just an attendance problem, you would be mistaken. Pro Football Talk reports that viewership have been drastically down over the years. This past Sunday, the Chiefs-Chargers game (5.5) had a lower rating than the Cowboys-Panthers game (7.6) shown at the same time in LA.

In San Diego, where fans don’t have a team anymore, ratings for Chargers games have taken the kind of dive that would make for a great roller coaster ride. PFT said that in 2010, ratings in San Diego for the Chargers sat at an average of 31.6. In 2016, their final season in San Diego, ratings dropped but held strong at 24.4 considering local fans knew they would be losing their team. Now that they’re in LA, ratings have gone down to 14.2 in 2017 and 11.7 in Week 1, retaining just below half the audience compared to two years ago.

It’s almost like the Chargers shouldn’t have left San Diego but it’s a little too late for that. Now that they’re in LA, the Chargers enter a struggle to remain relevant in a city that not only has the Rams but has USC football as well as the Lakers and Dodgers that LA residents seem to care more about. This isn’t a good situation for the Chargers.

Lots of bad calls this year, but the league conspiring to regularly throw games would be tough to get away with. Refs have done it in the NBA, so we can't say it's impossible.

But, I think it's just hard as hell to be an ump or a ref, and some of em aren't so great to begin with. The game moves so fast, it's impossible to catch everything and get all the calls correct. Add the fact that the rules keep evolving to handcuff defensive players, and this is what we get.

Anyone who's actually seen an NFL game live, up close can tell you these guys are moving faster than you can imagine. It looks completely different than watching it on tv.

So for Christmas my 13 yo daughter (don't ask fockers :mad: ) is going to accompany me to Orlando for like 6 days and well stay with my uncle. My son (11) got the chiefs tickets, lower level end zone seats, and my youngest daughter (8, don't even think it :mad: ) is going to see Trampled By Turtles with me in KC later this month, all Xmas gifts.

Tools the younger two we would do trips with dad and them on their own in future years.

:dunno: