Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

The El Padrino wants to make deals

I never put out on the first trade offer

Haha. I want to make something happen. Without going into too much detail, I'm just looking to get a little younger at WR.

You rub my back, I rub yours. :)

There is a relatively noteworthy trade that needs to be processed. The El Padrino is still shaking up his roster.

i think el padrino should change his name to el estafador with the way you guys let him fleece you like that

Nice trade father :lol:

Should have traded for a real stud like Travis Benjamin.

i think el padrino should change his name to el estafador with the way you guys let him fleece you like that

I get the AB was the number one overall (redraft) this year and a top 2 or 3 overall dynasty, but getting a top ten dynasty RB and a top 5 dynasty WR is a pretty good haul. Much like Jimmy Graham, Johnny Manziel (sorry Ed), and a few other guys I have dumped in recent years, I would rather trade them a year early than a year late.

If I went by what people said in trade comments about my team, I would think that they would go 2-12, but going forward this isnt a bad bunch of young guys to build around:

Bortles

Ingram, Yeldon, Langford

Dez, Diggs

Eifert

Its a little thin, but trading two for one helps that out a little.

I get the AB was the number one overall (redraft) this year and a top 2 or 3 overall dynasty, but getting a top ten dynasty RB and a top 5 dynasty WR is a pretty good haul. Much like Jimmy Graham, Johnny Manziel (sorry Ed), and a few other guys I have dumped in recent years, I would rather trade them a year early than a year late.

If I went by what people said in trade comments about my team, I would think that they would go 2-12, but going forward this isnt a bad bunch of young guys to build around:

Bortles

Ingram, Yeldon, Langford

Dez, Diggs

Eifert

You made a good deal. There are about 8 WRs that I consider Tier 1. I have them all ranked, and AB is #1 for the now, but I'm of the opinion that any of them could be better than any other one in a given year at the moment. Basically, you moved down within that tier, but you picked up a 26 year old workhorse RB.

Why did I do it? I'm going with my gut. I like Ingram, but he has never been explosive enough to carry me. Instead, his value was in his consistency. The guy would get me 16 pts every week. And that's valuable as hell, but then he seemed to always get banged up. So I actually am thinking like Pat, and hope I'm selling a year early.

Dez vs AB? Same age. It kind of comes down to thinking AB is more of a monster this season, and having more faith in a 34 year old Ben to last 3-4 more years than I do a 36 year old Romo. I like Dak, but there is a difference between being a solid game managing QB, and a dynamic passing attack. Romo and Ben are dynamic. Dak, we will see.

That said....I traded Steve Smith away awhile back, then traded back for him this season. I traded Antonio Brown to Pat awhile back, and now I've traded back for him. So here in the next few days and weeks, you all can expect me to attempt to reacquire Dez, AJ Green, Tony Romo, and Allen Robinson. The El Padrino likes bringing his own back home.

Doesn't really matter, because The The Father still doesn't look like a contender. The Elway division is the new DNDL powerhouse, and that's not going to change for a while.

Doesn't really matter, because The The Father still doesn't look like a contender. The Elway division is the new DNDL powerhouse, and that's not going to change for a while.

I've always respected your loyalty. So I'll forgive this indiscretion for the moment.

The El Padrino starting lineup isn't what it once was when it started top 5 players in all starting positions. Those were the days when 16-0 was possible. Now, we simply intend to go 10-4, win our division, and peak with a parade and woman and narcota and blood. Our odds are 50/50.

As in there is a 50% chance we don't have a parade. We may instead just throw a pool party, in which one owner is seen dangling from a helicopter overhead, as the other 10 of you gasp in fear.

I've always respected your loyalty. So I'll forgive this indiscretion for the moment.

The El Padrino starting lineup isn't what it once was when it started top 5 players in all starting positions. Those were the days when 16-0 was possible. Now, we simply intend to go 10-4, win our division, and peak with a parade and woman and narcota and blood. Our odds are 50/50.

As in there is a 50% chance we don't have a parade. We may instead just throw a pool party, in which one owner is seen dangling from a helicopter overhead, as the other 10 of you gasp in fear.

I don't mind heights so you can dangle me from the helicopter by my dangler.

Bortles

Ingram, Yeldon, Langford

Dez, Diggs

Eifert

unfortunately Dez isn't a top 5 dynasty WR any longer. Too much young Wr talent and just not a very good QB situation there in jerry world. and Ingram wouldnt be in my personal top 10 list of dynasty RB but i suppose he would be in some. Still the shelf life of RBs is so short and their value so diminished in todays shared backfields. If you had ever opened up any negotiations on my offers for Brown earlier this off season I'm pretty sure I would have come up with a better package when all was said and done.

and yes i agree, guys like bortles, langford, diggs and eifert are a pretty good group of young players to build around.

unfortunately Dez isn't a top 5 dynasty WR any longer. Too much young Wr talent and just not a very good QB situation there in jerry world. and Ingram wouldnt be in my personal top 10 list of dynasty RB but i suppose he would be in some. Still the shelf life of RBs is so short and their value so diminished in todays shared backfields. If you had ever opened up any negotiations on my offers for Brown earlier this off season I'm pretty sure I would have come up with a better package when all was said and done.

and yes i agree, guys like bortles, langford, diggs and eifert are a pretty good group of young players to build around.

That's what makes deals like this great fodder for discussion. I liked the deal, CBF felt he gave a little too much and others thought it was lopsided in the other direction. Only time will tell. I have made numerous trades in this league some good, some not so good. Guessing this one fits in there somewhere.... :lol:

Benjamin (both) > Bryant

I'd put Dez right around #10.

Antonio Brown

Julio Jones

OBJ

Mike Evans

AJ

Hopkins

Cooper

Kelvin Benjamin

Allen Robinson

Dez, Cooks, TY Hilton...

I'd put Dez right around #10.

Antonio Brown

Julio Jones

OBJ

Mike Evans

AJ

Hopkins

Cooper

Kelvin Benjamin

Allen Robinson

Dez, Cooks, TY Hilton...

I have Dez 7th. I'm already trying to come up with a way to get him back from Pat.

• Like 1

The El Padrino has made another set of offers. And the same El is willing to accept your offers for his superstar RBs, as so many of you need RBs. All I want is someone just a little bit better.

gross. my offer for marshall and mccoy was a lot better than that. how do you do it? sexual favors thrown in?

gross. my offer for marshall and mccoy was a lot better than that. how do you do it? sexual favors thrown in?

That offer was made to me. I simply accepted it.

There is a high level of prestige associated with being involved in transactions with The Die Nasty El Padrino. This allows me daily access to deals that are not often available to lesser franchises.

There is no record on MFL of you making an offer for Marshall and mccoy. So idk what offer you are talking about. I like Perriman a lot and saw this as an opportunity to get him before his value spikes. Maybe I could have gotten a little more, but I think the age difference was a good equalizer. My receivers are not quite playing up to expectations, but soon they will be. Perriman will be a hot commodity when he pops. Coupled with his age he will be very valuable as a trade chip and starter.

look harder. very clearly a record of it. Sun Sep 25 9:34:50 a.m. ET 2016

I deleted the specifics on it so not to be an Edjr, even though it's a trade I offered and you rejected not me saying "wow look at this ###### offer someone gave me"...

Maybe you'll be right about perriman. Not sure I trust his ability to stay healthy. I think the above offer was already better and could have been tweaked with a counter. There was also another where I was offering Jesse James as a younger TE option.

For some reason I thought you were Mobb when you posted that. I forgot about that deal. Mmmmm I'd say I like this one better. I didn't have to give up as much. I got to stick with WR WR, one in which I really like for the future.

Yes his injury history is a little concerning, but the way BMarsh has been playing is also a little concerning. Now he is blaming the offense for his lack of production. Just another step before the team is sick of him.

Hey he prob blows up. That has happened to every single player I have traded away just about. But if BMarsh struggles the next few games and Perriman finally catches the eye of Flacco, there would be no making this deal.

But yeah I guess this offer is more fair now then when I originally looked at it. I honestly forgot all about it though.

well you rejected it right away like within 30 minutes i think of me offering it.

You were only giving up McCoy and Marshall (who you gave up anyway) and getting Hyde (younger), a younger WR, a TE of your choice between right now Miller and upside James and a bump from a 5th rounder to a 2nd. And I likely could have been convinced to give a little bit more off a counter... but oh well.

at this point Id probably rather hold Hyde anyway but would have still liked to try and acquire Marshall.

well you rejected it right away like within 30 minutes i think of me offering it.

You were only giving up McCoy and Marshall (who you gave up anyway) and getting Hyde (younger), a younger WR, a TE of your choice between right now Miller and upside James and a bump from a 5th rounder to a 2nd. And I likely could have been convinced to give a little bit more off a counter... but oh well.

at this point Id probably rather hold Hyde anyway but would have still liked to try and acquire Marshall.

I'll trade you Marshall. :thumbsup: Not for those jackasses listed, but he is on the block.

I think before these last games the trade didn't make sense to me. And then now the trade looks a lot better. But I change my mind on players like the wind. Well some players at least.

And now it appears Josh Flash Gordon's career is dead. Luckily I have Terrelle Flash Pryor rostered, monstered, and available for trade.

I'm looking for superstars folks. That means I'll give you 2 great players for your superstar...Or I'll give you my superstar and a potential stud for your better superstar....Or I'll give you studs and stars and picks for your superstar. It's not too hard. Whose your best player? The El Padrino will listen to your offers in which you serve him up.

I love you all.

El

The El Padrino has made another set of offers to his loyal followers. My moods and offers change with every line of cocaine my franchise snorts, so act quickly, as she that responds first is the only one guaranteed of a snoot.