Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

most twisted night ever.

First off, If you are one of the half dozen bored trolls Who just wants attention, Just PM me your actual address, And I will fly out and beat you, I mean that literally not figuratively. This is not the night to f*** with me.

I was not feeling well today, But I finally went out to my local bar about two blocks away, To have a burrito and a couple beers and watch the last game of the Broncos preseason.

As soon as I showed up, There is this little f***** that I had met before who insisted that I was his best friend.He got worse and worse With the rest of the crowd, Becoming even more bellicose and belligerent As time went by. At a certain point, he started yelling at me And I literally told him f*** off.He started snapping and yelling at the bartender and the owner.And then, he got violent.

I let the situation play itself out, But within minutes, It became obvious that I had to become involved. And I restrain him you how some of you may recall as being the straitjacket.

Ultimately, he was thrown out. He should have been beaten, but the bartender begged that we would not do so. I wrapped him into a short straight jacket.shortly afterward, The guys next to me got into a beef, I wrap one of them up, And begged them not to get into another beef, as that would only screw over the owner of the bar.

They ended up going outside. And you know what stop the fight? The little drunk guy that I had wrapped up and helped Get out of the bar, Got hit by a car on a state highway right next door. And, worse than that, the woman That struck him, got out to help him And ultimately ended up dying.

If you've ever tried to staunch the flow of gray matter Out of someone's ear with your own shirt, You know it is a lost cause. And this is what I'm dealing with right now.

So, you , Bring your jokes about me being at a bar, They go ahead and forget the fact that some perfectly innocent woman Ended up hitting some jackass who couldn't handle his alcohol, And got out of her car on a f****** state highway, And ended up dying For being a perfectly fine person.

And, I will never forget Trying to hold her brains Inside her skull, because somedumb s*** couldn't handle his god damn beer.

He may live. She was doa. I, and others We. Would have knocked this out, If the bartender didn't beg us. not to hurt him, but to calm him down.

It will make the news. Im sure kanil and husker will verify.

End of the day, this just sucks All the way around.

Readers Digest version please ?

Just click my link. It's one of their top stories but there's so little information provided, it looks like a report filed by an intern who just wanted to go home. A one minute read.

And you're still on the clock for the last eight hours.

And you're still on the clock for the last eight hours.

Locked out. PW not working

Locked out. PW not working

resent in a PM and email
  • Like 1

Ever think about leaving the bar, tough guy?

If you ever have any sort of attention span dumb s***, You would read this all went down Very quickly.

If you ever have any sort of attention span dumb s***, You would read this all went down Very quickly.

So you go to a bar and Very quickly you have a guy in a "straightjacket" because "it was obvious that (you) had to become involved". Got it. If I believed your story for a second, I might assume you went out looking for trouble and ultimately contributed to a horrible situation. Good thing I don't believe it.

• Like 2

So you go to a bar and Very quickly you have a guy in a "straightjacket" because "it was obvious that (you) had to become involved". Got it. If I believed your story for a second, I might assume you went out looking for trouble and ultimately contributed to a horrible situation. Good thing I don't believe it.

Look a******, I don't give a s*** what you believe or don't believe. I'm dealing with a lot more s*** than some internet f****** troll. He pushed down Three other people right next to me Barstools flying beer's flying, All within 15 minutes of me arriving. If you want to believe something fine what the f*** ever. It's on the news.There's always some dumbass stroll on the board Who just wants to start a sissy slap fight. And honest to God, After cradling someone's brains in my f****** hands, I can't even deal with your stupid f****** b*******.

How come you don't get interviewed? You're the star witness. This cutie Ananda Zitsman shows up and has nobody to talk to.

You did at least hang around to talk to the police didn't you?

How come you don't get interviewed? You're the star witness. This cutie Ananda Zitsman shows up and has nobody to talk to.

You did at least hang around to talk to the police didn't you?

I am NOT reading any responses, so feel free to post whatever the f*** you want. I went back to pick up my car this morning, And the press surrounded me. What I told them Was that the initial recording was b*******. And I use those words. They said that no drugs or alcohol were found to be a play. But it turns out, this guy was drunk Violent belligerent And had other drugs at play. I basically begged them To report that story. I don't know if they will or they won't. And honestly I couldn't give a s*** about you internet f****** trolls who have no f****** lives making comments about s*** that you don't even f****** know about. All I know, Is that I've seen gray matter coming out of someone's ear. Someone who was probably a mom, Probably is sister, And certainly a daughter. And at this point, the rest of you guys can go f*** yourself. And I mean that in the most sincere way I could possibly say.

Step away dude, take some time off.

Agreed. That sucks to see something like that Wiffle. I get it, but I do think you need to step away from the keyboard for a bit. Gather yourself, maybe stay sober for a couple days and reflect a bit. Good Luck. :thumbsup:

:overhead:

I don't know what that supposed to mean. While multiple lives are f***** up permanently And you're waving a smiley towel.

That says a lot about you as a person. And your so called claim to be a god damn Christian.

Just because you and I don't agree That Bush And Cheney We're f****** retards, Doesn't change the humanity in this equation. Yet you're smiling and waving a focking towell. Thats F****** pathetic.

And, that says everything about this f****** pathetic board.

Didn't read it all, but you aren't feeling well and you go out to have a burrito and some beers?

Man what a stupid idea...

• Confused 1

Didn't read it all, but you aren't feeling well and you go out to have a burrito and some beers?

Man what a stupid idea...

Yeah, fantastic. f****** retread.

So do feel better trying to carry on a conversation cursing every other word? Are you grabbing your testicles when you do that?

Wiff...sorry to hear what you went thru, that's horrible. I watched a kid jump off a parking garage to his death a number of years ago and tried to help to no avail. Its a horrible feeling and difficult and nearly impossible to shake. I don't know how first responders, etc. can do it on a daily basis.

Talk to a shrink, to your doctor, to friends, whatever. No need to try and process it all on your own.

Talk to a shrink, to your doctor, to friends, whatever. No need to try and process it all on your own.

Hopefully he treats them better than he's treating us. Clicking on this thread is like rolling in a field of red ants.

I don't know what that supposed to mean. While multiple lives are f***** up permanently And you're waving a smiley towel.

That says a lot about you as a person. And your so called claim to be a god damn Christian.

Just because you and I don't agree That Bush And Cheney We're f****** retards, Doesn't change the humanity in this equation. Yet you're smiling and waving a focking towell. Thats F****** pathetic.

And, that says everything about this f****** pathetic board.

tilt?

• Like 1

Can size? :mad:

I am SO glad I'm not the only person who thought this. I couldn't bring myself to post it though. Wiff seems a little on edge.....

• Haha 1

I am SO glad I'm not the only person who thought this. I couldn't bring myself to post it though. Wiff seems a little on edge.....

A little?

How did she die ? Was there a second car that hit her ?

I actually had far worse stuff to post but figured Wiff would blow an aneurysm or something :unsure:

I actually had far worse stuff to post but figured Wiff would blow an aneurysm or something :unsure:

He's not reading responses so go for it :wave:

He's not reading responses so go for it :wave:

You're going to need a bigger spoon. :D

Will that help with holding the grey matter?

So if he catches a stroke and we lose him I mean it's only Whiff. :ninja:

What bar were you at?

Probably The Blue Oyster