Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

***Happy Football Weekend - Division Round ***

i thought atl was going to edge out the beagles. philly d did a very nice job. that atl offense is still flat. wasting a lot of talent.

Yea but so is Atlanta. Im pulling for the eagles though

True. I cannot root for Iggles. Evah.

Uh oh is it a catch?

Yes. And Stop with all the ball moved yadabyada yada.

(Not you - NFL)

i thought atl was going to edge out the beagles. philly d did a very nice job. that atl offense is still flat. wasting a lot of talent.

Yeah, I don't know if it's the play calling or the players. Offense is pretty predictable, Ryan has been a little off all year, and even Julio has dropped some catchable balls.

Yes. And Stop with all the ball moved yadabyada yada.

(Not you - NFL)

I started laughing when they started reviewing it. Like here we go again. Whats the call gonna be this time?

Yeah, I don't know if it's the play calling or the players. Offense is pretty predictable, Ryan has been a little off all year, and even Julio has dropped some catchable balls.

it's the playcalling. ryan, coleman, freeman, julio, sanu, gabriel, hooper. they should be putting up much better offensive numbers. look at SF once they got a qb under shanny jr

Ryan ALWAYS has an off year after he has a good year. Ive lesrned that over the years

So now this next shiteshow. Patriots 58, Titans 7.

So now this next shiteshow. Patriots 58, Titans 7.

My original guess was 45 - 10

24-17

Not committing to a wiener.

We know you :wub: the wiener.

Who thought it was a good idea to have Jay Feely on the sidelines? Paying sideline reporters to ask a couple stupid questions is bad enough, but Jay Feely is totally worthless.

Absurd offensive pass interference on Decker and obvious face mask on Henry. It's a fkn joke, it's so over the top.

The run on 4th and 1 may have been the worst play call I have seen in a long time. No timeouts. Even if you get 5 yards you arent in FG range. Have to get up and spike it anyway. Wasted a timeout over play vlock earlier.

Worst play call of year.

The play before the field goal at halftime sure looked bad from a clock perspective when watching live. Replay looked fine. I dont know what happened there.

NE feasts on dump passes and screens to their rbs... Dallas has a guy named Zeke Elliot and can't figure it focking out... :rolleyes:

Questioning if that was a fumble is dumb and a waste of time.

Steelers getting that ass waxed and I love it

Second half team. Watch out.

Second half team. Watch out.

Yea I know. Steelers fans just talk so much sh1t (got tons of family and friends who are Steelers fans). Anytime they lose its always oh yea we got six rings. Until your team does you cant talk sh1t.

Yea I know. Steelers fans just talk so much sh1t (got tons of family and friends who are Steelers fans). Anytime they lose its always oh yea we got six rings. Until your team does you cant talk sh1t.

Any of your family and friiends, in the Carolinas, actually root for the Carolina Panthers?

Any of your family and friiends, in the Carolinas, actually root for the Carolina Panthers?

A few. But not many. Any of your family actually root for a team that plays in NY?