Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

***Happy Football Weekend - Division Round ***

A few. But not many. Any of your family actually root for a team that plays in NY?

Got some Bills fans scattered about.

Got some Bills fans scattered about.

Yuck. Bills mafia I think Id rather have a giants fans in the family constantly talking sh1t about them beating the Pats twice in the SB lol

Yuck. Bills mafia I think Id rather have a giants fans in the family constantly talking sh1t about them beating the Pats twice in the SB lol

It's fun. None of the teams fans in this area, Jets, Bills, Eagles, Pats dare talk shite to a Giants fan. Even got the cowboys fans quiet. Never thought I'd see that.

Yea I know. Steelers fans just talk so much sh1t (got tons of family and friends who are Steelers fans). Anytime they lose its always oh yea we got six rings. Until your team does you cant talk sh1t.

Yeah Steelers fans are a**holes... They never lose, it is always the refs fault, or the weather, or this and that... Plus I always come back and tell them that the Packers, Bears and Giants have more titles and that there was football before the Super Bowl started...

Yeah Steelers fans are a**holes... They never lose, it is always the refs fault, or the weather, or this and that... Plus I always come back and tell them that the Packers, Bears and Giants have more titles and that there was football before the Super Bowl started...

I love the whole patriots are cheating by picking up Harrison! Line they were using after they released him. Luckily my family isnt AS bad but my brother can get them going and pissed when he talks crap about them. Calls them the squeelers

Tomlin. Dope. You don't onside kick there. You kick away. There is no way in hell Jax is throwing the ball. You load up, stop the run and get the ball back.

Tomlin. Dope. You don't onside kick there. You kick away. There is no way in hell Jax is throwing the ball. You load up, stop the run and get the ball back.

That defense already gave up 42 points. I dont think he trusted them to stop them lol

That defense already gave up 42 points. I dont think he trusted them to stop them lol

It's situational football kid. The jags wouldn't throw the ball in their own end. It's a lot easier to stop a team when you know they will only run it.

35 points.

Mularky needs fired, the Titans have better talent than how they are playing.

Rumor on the titans forum is that they offered him an extension today. People are livid, to say the least.

Assuming they get past the Iggles, are we giving the Vikes a chance vs the Pats?

Its really hard to tell how good the Pats are this year given their level of competition, but the Vikes, Saints and Iggles (with Wentz) all looked to be for real.

Assuming they get past the Iggles, are we giving the Vikes a chance vs the Pats?

Its really hard to tell how good the Pats are this year given their level of competition, but the Vikes, Saints and Iggles (with Wentz) all looked to be for real.

I like the Vikes' chances against the Pats if that matchup happens. Barr and Kendricks can cover Gronk and the RB slipping out of the backfield. I think it would be a really good game, but I wouldn't be upset if the Jags take the Pats out.

Rumor on the titans forum is that they offered him an extension today. People are livid, to say the least.

Apparently they did. Couldn't come to terms and he is out in Tenn.

I like the Vikes' chances against the Pats if that matchup happens. Barr and Kendricks can cover Gronk and the RB slipping out of the backfield. I think it would be a really good game, but I wouldn't be upset if the Jags take the Pats out.

Yeah. Id like to think the Jags D can stifle Brady, but I dont think Bortles has a chance in hell against a BB defensive game plan.

Keenum, on the other hand might be able to pull off something miraculous a couple of times. Just gotta hope he doesnt turn the ball over trying to do too much.

I don't know. Keenum was chucking the ball up in the air yesterday hoping for something to happen.

That was a ridiculous outcome. So boneheaded. I have seen a lot of that this playoffs.

Friend of mine had the under from a local guy at 47 total,got kicked square in the balls on that last play.

So we have Brady Bortles Foles and Keenum left.

Worst playoffs in some time.

You also have the three best defenses in the league still playing. :music_guitarred:

Marcus Williams really saved Payton for boneheaded play of the game. Why did he challenge those plays and lose two timeouts? Why the hell in a 3-1 situation would oh call the slot receiver pass?

They deserved to lose and Im sure as glad they did, Payton has really just proven time and time again to be an a$$.