Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Tide pod challenge

You seen this yet? Theyve literally LOCKED up the bags of tide pods at the store to keep people from taking them and eating them

• Like 1

Ive seen idiots put them on pizza to eat. Ridiculous. Just let these idiots die so we can advance as a civilization

I can eat 3 or 4 although I prefer the dishwasher pods. Those have a little more kick to them.

Good way to clean your ass really good

I can see why on a subconscious level they might want to eat it. The way it looks and feels reminds us of a berry thats full of nutrients. Our instincts tell us its good and would help provide us with nourishment. However, weve evolved and our conscious mind should tell us no dont eat that its poison. So if they eat it they should just let them die. Medicine sometimes helps people stay alive who should have/needed to die a long time ago

The best thing that I saw was in the comments section of one of these PSA's. A guy basically said, "If you didn't make them look so darn delicious, we wouldn't eat them". :lol:

Can we please stop trying to talk people out of this.,

this. The boys 3. I'm SURE he would not eat a tide pod. If your not smarter than a 3 year old. Die before you breed.

Real simple. If you tell them to instead of eating it, they should use it for laundry and they will never touch it again.

They even got one of the biggest knuckleheads out there to try to relate to these idiots.

http://www.patriots.com/news/2018/01/15/gronk-psa-warns-against-eating-tide-pods

What are the odds that the first thing Gronk said at the shooting of the PSA were "So how many of these do you want me to eat?"

What are the odds that the first thing Gronk said at the shooting of the PSA were "So how many of these do you want me to eat?"

:first:

Could totally see that happening!

Or "Oh, cool Tide challenge!".

I can see why on a subconscious level they might want to eat it. The way it looks and feels reminds us of a berry thats full of nutrients. Our instincts tell us its good and would help provide us with nourishment. However, weve evolved and our conscious mind should tell us no dont eat that its poison. So if they eat it they should just let them die. Medicine sometimes helps people stay alive who should have/needed to die a long time ago

Is this similar to why people that are iron deficient want to eat dirt?

Is this similar to why people that are iron deficient want to eat dirt?

Kind of. In this case, the tide pods mimic what our brains consider a berry. We arent deficient in any nutrient but our brains interpret the pod as a fruit we could consume. In the case of people eating things like dirt, their body drives them to consume that cause they are low on some type of nutrient. Our brain identifies things like dirt as what they are but knows that it can obtain alleviate the deficiency by consuming something like dirt

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea or cool should please just do it til they die. Would do the world more good than bad in the long haul.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea or cool should please just do it til they die. Would do the world more good than bad in the long haul.

Im not so sure this is true. Maybe if they do it and survive, they are the fittest. :dunno:

what are you a fake psychiatrist now too? :P

(don't cry)

(don't cry)

No its basic science

No its basic science

what is your definition of basic science?

For real though. Think of how dumb people are then imagine flying cars being the norm. For one, insurance would be 10k a month minimum. I wouldn’t even be comfortable leaving the house for fear some drunk clown or Asian lady kamikaze. Flying cars will NEVER be a mainstream thing. Humans are too dumb. Heck, the damages from cars flying into houses alone would sink the market.

For real though. Think of how dumb people are then imagine flying cars being the norm. For one, insurance would be 10k a month minimum. I wouldn’t even be comfortable leaving the house for fear some drunk clown or Asian lady kamikaze. Flying cars will NEVER be a mainstream thing. Humans are too dumb. Heck, the damages from cars flying into houses alone would sink the market.

Oh, I would assume that the notion of flying cars is inseparable from them being completely automated.

(don't cry)

Digby s New Years resolution was to lie less but plagiarize more.

Why are people messing with locked up Tidepods when the insulation in your house is cotton candy?

Nom nom nom.

Haha :D

Apparently now stores are locking up all the tide pods. Even the liquid detergent as well

Pffft. Tide pods. Try snorting Ajax. :bandana:

Pffft. Tide pods. Try snorting Ajax. :bandana:

When I was 6 or 7, someone left the janitors closet open in our apartment building.

3 floors, 24 apartments. Only partially ghetto :ninja:

anyway, the genuis I was, decided to open a bottle of ammonia and take a big whiff.

literally lost my vision for a good 7 to 10 seconds. totally blind. Talk about scary

When I was 6 or 7, someone left the janitors closet open in our apartment building.

3 floors, 24 apartments. Only partially ghetto :ninja:

anyway, the genuis I was, decided to open a bottle of ammonia and take a big whiff.

literally lost my vision for a good 7 to 10 seconds. totally blind. Talk about scary

I did that to my buddy when we were young teens. We were in the laundry room in my basement and I grabbed a jug and said Smell this. It smells so good. He took the biggest whiff. I just remember him almost choking and tears and him looking at me asking why would you do that??

I feel terrible about that still.

Sorry Derek.