Sign in to follow this  
ChinaCat

They kneeled for the National Anthem and stood for the Brit anthem.

If it wasn't for fantasy, the NFL would be in real trouble. Gamblers don't care about watching the games.

Totally, fantasy geeks like myself are making the NFL billions. I'm back to watching the local games.

STFU

You're still watching it on NBC

And LOL if he paid for Sunday Ticket. Way to stick it to the man, snowflake.

• Like 1

This just makes me absolutely sick. So are all these NFL teams and players not standing for the National Anthem. Are they disrespecting the American Flag or Donald Trump? If it's a thing vs President Trump, that's fine. If they are disrespecting The American Flag...Well that's Bullsh!t.

Protest vs Trump on any other stage please. By all means, it might/should be warranted.

Stand for the Mother Focking Anthem - that's all Jocstrap asks. If Our flag means nothing then, and this is only the beginning. Oh well, goodbye America. When's our Civil War coming? Now you are teaching all these young viewers on TV not wanting to stand for the National Anthem.

Sorry - My Grandfather fought under Patton in WWII, and my dad flew in Vietnam.

This just makes me absolutely sick. So are all these NFL teams and players not standing for the National Anthem. Are they disrespecting the American Flag or Donald Trump? If it's a thing vs President Trump, that's fine. If they are disrespecting The American Flag...Well that's Bullsh!t.

Protest vs Trump on any other stage please. By all means, it might/should be warranted.

Stand for the Mother Focking Anthem - that's all Jocstrap asks. If Our flag means nothing then, and this is only the beginning. Oh well, goodbye America. When's our Civil War coming? Now you are teaching all these young viewers on TV not wanting to stand for the National Anthem.

Sorry - My Grandfather fought under Patton in WWII, and my dad flew in Vietnam.

I have news for you, buddy. No one on this forum cares about your daddy or your grand daddy. This is a fantasy football forum, so let's keep it fantasy.

There should be very few threads in here in a few weeks if all of these bozos follow through with their promise to not watch the league. Let's see what happens. :)

I have news for you, buddy. No one on this forum cares about your daddy or your grand daddy. This is a fantasy football forum, so let's keep it fantasy.

There should be very few threads in here in a few weeks if all of these bozos follow through with their promise to not watch the league. Let's see what happens. :)

I never said I wouldn't watch the NFL. I just wish they would stand for the Anthem. Let's see what happens...

BTW I think I owned you on a couple of my FFteams in the late 90's and early 2,000. Merely by ww pickups. Dropped again fast. You were only good early in your career, made some good money though! congrats on being rich, but not ff relevant.

you almost make me think you might really be Eddie lurking on FFtoday Today!

Terrell Davis won me my first fantasy football championship. I like Denver!

This display by teams across the NFL was the most united we've been as a country in 10 months. Sad!

You live in a bubble if you think the country was more united today than a few weeks ago during Hurricane Harvey.

• Like 1

You live in a bubble if you think the country was more united today than a few weeks ago during Hurricane Harvey.

Was that the hurricane where Hurricane Barbie and Ku Klux Ken didn't talk to a single victim, and made the hurricane all about themselves? I get all of these random acts of vengeance by Jesus mixed up.

• Like 2

Was that the hurricane where Hurricane Barbie and Ku Klux Ken didn't talk to a single victim, and made the hurricane all about themselves? I get all of these random acts of vengeance by Jesus mixed up.

:lol: mob killing it

Thanks for proving my point.

You can take me at face value or not. I have spoken to multiple people about this today. Most Conservative some Liberal and they all agree with me. They are fed up with this garbage and the will hit the fan..

HIllary wins by 98% yea. lol

You have a Hurricane Barbie coming on your Libtard asses. Watch.

Cheers.

STFU

You're still watching it on NBC

That's what I said. You understood!

Trump donated $1,000,000 of his own money to Hurricane relief and $billions in money from the federal government.

You mean rigged like the DNC?

Weird how an election is only rigged when liberals lose.

The worst candidate lost to the second worst.

:doublethumbsup: Pick your poison.

You guys are smoking crack if you think the NFL is in trouble. Trump and the his lovers will be crushed and forgotten very soon.

Not a Trump supporter but I have to ask. By who?

Everyone. It's going to be very bad for him and his fans.

The worm has already turned and it's in Trump fans favor. And more importantly for those who just love football. This will be over in 2 weeks. Watch.

There will be no more "protests".

Everyone. It's going to be very bad for him and his fans.

Led by. I'm serious. Who is the democrat candidate that is going to lead the charge?

Bottom line economy is great, immigration is the no 2 issue to most people and it's being handled. Everything else is irrelevant but hey maybe all 7 trannies in the military will turn this around for the dems

• Like 1

Well, the fact that they would stand for the British anthem and not the American one clearly shows they don't know anything about history

Really?

LOL

I just love this conservative talking point because it once again shows that you guys will parrot anything.

Britain banned slavery before we did! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Trade_Act_1807

:doh:

I cancelled my Center Ice.

Oh wait, I never focking had it and had to Google what they called it :lol:

• Like 2

I cancelled my season tickets to the USFL Philadelphia / Baltimore Stars. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

If they had class, they would turn it down.

All his pettiness does is diminish his power and standing with others.

I take it you think Trump as some sort of positive role model

I'd advise you to wake up and realize what he really is.

Really?

LOL

I just love this conservative talking point because it once again shows that you guys will parrot anything.

Britain banned slavery before we did! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Trade_Act_1807

Wow. you are brilliant. You sound like all other liberals. Reaching and grasping. Did you know that black people sold black people to the english people?

At what point will you lock this thread Mike? Guess I'll have to protest causing you to lose all of your sponsors because you'll have one less consumer like the rest of the dummies who canceled their NFL ticket.

But polarization can have positive consequences. That's MLK's point. The 'obnoxious negative peace' has to be broken--with tension. You can't ease out of something like racism. The oppressor (not talking 'white people' here, talking about the people in power) never gives it up freely. Never.

I gotta go (gonna miss the early games too :(). But seriously, good discussion Foamy. :) Thanks for discussing reasonably.

You are the man dude. We disagree a lot but keep up the rational on your side. Its cool to get thoughtful and meaningful replies.

Is a Pittsburg player allowed to come out for the anthem if he wants?

One lone player broke rank and came out to stand for our anthem. Army veteran and o-lineman Alejandro Villanueva defied Tomlin's order.

A man that understands what the anthem actually represents and embraces the solemn respect it deserves. Someone who has seen firsthand the sacrifice involved in preserving freedom....always with hardship, and often with blood. A man who will not be party to this useless, divisive, disrespectful, baseless, and ridiculous fad.....even if he must stand alone.

Hat's off, sir. Hooah!

• Like 2

Really?

LOL

I was actually speaking more of colonialism

You know expanding their exploitation beyond their own borders to far corners of the world, you know in sparsely populated places like say, India

British colonialism didn't end until the 1990s

But the freedom and independence of hundreds of millions is just a talking point :wall:

The ignorance and pseudo-patriotism in this country is astounding. Generalizing black people as "thugs" and LGBT in the military as "trannies" etc etc. Yet an inanimate ###### flag deserves more respect.

Take your shallow, bigoted 'Murica nonsense elsewhere.

The ignorance and pseudo-patriotism in this country is astounding. Generalizing black people as "thugs" and LGBT in the military as "trannies" etc etc. Yet an inanimate ###### flag deserves more respect.

Take your shallow, bigoted 'Murica nonsense elsewhere.

The ignorance of the movement has pushed the right further to the right. The left talks about injustice...where? Show us an example, you want to claim systemic racism, then show us. It is now your turn to produce the burden of proof. We generalize them as thugs, because they are uneducated on the matter, they have yet to show us anything to get behind. They have yet to bring forth a solution to their alleged problem. As far as LGBT in the military, I only refer to trannies as trannies, the rest of the gays are gays. But gender dysphoria is a medical condition, a mental medical condition, one that leads to a 40% suicide rate. It is not someone who should be serving on the front lines in the military, where PTSD cause so many more suicides daily than we can even grasp. I would like "trannies" to get help, mental help.

The ignorance of the movement has pushed the right further to the right. The left talks about injustice...where? Show us an example, you want to claim systemic racism, then show us. It is now your turn to produce the burden of proof. We generalize them as thugs, because they are uneducated on the matter, they have yet to show us anything to get behind. They have yet to bring forth a solution to their alleged problem. As far as LGBT in the military, I only refer to trannies as trannies, the rest of the gays are gays. But gender dysphoria is a medical condition, a mental medical condition, one that leads to a 40% suicide rate. It is not someone who should be serving on the front lines in the military, where PTSD cause so many more suicides daily than we can even grasp. I would like "trannies" to get help, mental help.

You speak of the falseness of systemic racism while simultaneously spewing prejudice. Why does the irony not surprise me? Education level is irrelevant when labeling someone a thug. A thug by definition is a violent person and/or a criminal. "Tranny" is widely regarded as a derogatory and offensive term. And fyi, the burden of proof is out there. You just choose to turn a blind eye to it because it undermines your intolerant agenda.

You speak of the falseness of systemic racism while simultaneously spewing prejudice. Why does the irony not surprise me? Education level is irrelevant when labeling someone a thug. A thug by definition is a violent person and/or a criminal. "Tranny" is widely regarded as a derogatory and offensive term. And fyi, the burden of proof is out there. You just choose to turn a blind eye to it because it undermines your intolerant agenda.

right, the burden of proof is out there, unfortunately, none of you can bring it into a discussion. Its annoying and self centered attitude that these professional athletes making millions are allegedly protesting the unfairness of the country, while collecting the paycheck

sorry I don't believe tranny is a derogatory and offensive term, just like I don't think "lesbo" is a derogatory term, they are transgender delusional americans is that better. I don't believe in political correctness either, I have never uttered the term african american in my life

I am not racist, and every person in the world is prejudice, I judge people by their actions, not their color of their skin. 2 of my 5 closest friends are uncle tom's though so you know maybe I am just biased or something

and I have never in my life treated a person even a TDA unfairly when I came across them. Just because they are delusional though, doesn't mean I have to play along with the latest which pronoun am I game

At what point will you lock this thread Mike? Guess I'll have to protest causing you to lose all of your sponsors because you'll have one less consumer like the rest of the dummies who canceled their NFL ticket.

Somebody forcing you to read it?

Ok, please stop watching pro football, playing ff and posting here. Put your money where your mouth is and take action in something you believe in. Organize like-minded individuals for a NFL boycott.

Or just be a whiny and throw a pointless tantrum where you make empty threats over people not acting how you want them to over a piece of focking cloth.