Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Most murderers are men. Huh?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/20/aberdeen-maryland-shooter-female-mass-shootings-unusual/1369185002/

Why is okay to say that out loud? Isn't that sexist? Why don't people cry foul when that is said? Why don't parents teach kids that saying such thing isn't politically correct?

Why is okay for USA today to use statistics to generate a headline or statement?

Why if we use statistics generate statistics based on color, that's racist?

That is fvcked up.

Actually, I was just having that conversation with some folks today.

next time you listen to the news or a female comedian or female commentator, I just want you to add one word to whatever it is they say about men; BLACK.

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

BLACK MEN CAN'T KEEP IT IN THEIR PANTS.

BLACK MEN ARE ALL INHERENTLY VIOLENT.

YOU CAN'T TRUST BLACK MEN!

Whoever said that would be killed. But ironically, massively widen the scope of that bigotry? By inherently saying (all) men? And you're golden.

honestly, some of the statements that we're hearing these days like all 'men should just apologize and shut up'. Really? This is what you're teaching your kids?

Don't forget this gem; Any offense against a woman, whether intended or not at all. Any offense of any degree whether it be an off-color joke in her presence or triple double anal penetration, they are exactly the same thing.

honestly, some of the statements that we're hearing these days like all 'men should just apologize and shut up'. Really? This is what you're teaching your kids?

That stuff bothers me. I've only seen it on news articles quoting tweets from 'thought leaders' with high profiles on Twitter though.

The only women I know to think that's a valid sentiment were sociology related majors at colleges with good reputations and they're still activist minded.

I gotta say, Im no misogynist. I believe women should have an equal and free place in society with men.

But damn. The b!tches are just begging for five across the eyes in America these days.

Jesus you guys are melodramatic. It aint that tough being a straight white male.

They are setting up a future man. A victimocracy, if you will, where those of the victim classes rule over those of the oppressor classes.

It needs to stop. Here. Now.

• Like 1

They are setting up a future man. A victimocracy, if you will, where those of the victim classes rule over those of the oppressor classes.

It needs to stop. Here. Now.

Meh. Aside from an extra training session here and there, I've noticed no change in my ability to oppress. This is about as valid as the war on Christmas.

Meh. Aside from an extra training session here and there, I've noticed no change in my ability to oppress. This is about as valid as the war on Christmas.

The brainwashing is already taking hold. White male privilege is already a thing. The younger generations believe in it.

We are supposed to be striving for a society without distinctions. That is not what is happening.

The brainwashing is already taking hold. White male privilege is already a thing. The younger generations believe in it.

We are supposed to be striving for a society without distinctions. That is not what is happening.

You don't think you have any advantage based on your race or gender?

No. I dont.

My father grew up dirt poor on a small farm in bumfock Tennessee. My mother was the child of a widowed public schoolteacher in Tennessee. They are now quite wealthy, through their hard work and good investments.

Did I have a privileged upbringing? Yes. Because my parents worked hard and prioritized providing one. And right there along with me at all those supposed enclaves of privilege were women and persons of color.

I do not at all believe that gender or race plays a significant role in success in modern America. There are way too many successful women and persons of color for that to be true. And way too many broke d!ck white men too.

The only privilege of note that exists in America today is wealth. And that, largely, is earned.

If anything, there were any number of opportunities I was not eligable for along the way BECAUSE of my race. To the extent that racial privilege still exists in America, it is the reverse kind.

• Like 1

Notice how there's not even a whiff of a discussion and bad female privilege? Let's make this easy. Specifically, pretty girl privilege? How much does a pretty girl get away with? How many extra jobs are open to her? How much easier is the interview process? Etc

Notice how there's not even a whiff of a discussion and bad female privilege? Let's make this easy. Specifically, pretty girl privilege? How much ###### does a pretty girl get away with? How many extra jobs are open to her? How much easier is the interview process? Etc

You're absolutely correct. But their shelf life is limited.

No. I dont.

My father grew up dirt poor on a small farm in bumfock Tennessee. My mother was the child of a widowed public schoolteacher in Tennessee. They are now quite wealthy, through their hard work and good investments.

Did I have a privileged upbringing? Yes. Because my parents worked hard and prioritized providing one. And right there along with me at all those supposed enclaves of privilege were women and persons of color.

I do not at all believe that gender or race plays a significant role in success in modern America. There are way too many successful women and persons of color for that to be true. And way too many broke d!ck white men too.

The only privilege of note that exists in America today is wealth. And that, largely, is earned.

If anything, there were any number of opportunities I was not eligable for along the way BECAUSE of my race. To the extent that racial privilege still exists in America, it is the reverse kind.

I disagree wholeheartedly. For every ounce of affirmative action, there is a pound of advantage you've gained simply because you're a white male.

I see it every day at work. I garner far more respect than my female peers from patients, nurses and other physicians. I've heard many of them complain after being mistaken for a nurse, and I've seen the paternalistic BS my wife encounters when she talks to the very same consultants I do. I'm sure it's compounded if you're a minority, especially African American.

Why do you think such a disproportionate % of CEOs and high ranking officials are white males? Solely because we work the hardest? I can assure you this isn't the case in medicine, at the minimum. Aside from the way doctors are treated, there is plenty of research that shows minority and female patients don't receive the same care as their white male counterparts.

triple double anal penetration,.

I dont know what this is, link please. Its for educational purposes.

• Like 1

Not in the US. Hell, no. Its totally absurd. 🤭 Theyre too busy neverendingly bashing cis white men. Racism and sexism are near universally against white men. White guilting and white shaming are blatant and universally prevalent all throughout the mediaanf education. Just pounded into people everywhere.

The answer to your question though is: yes. Ive seen explicit examples of such, but only because I live in China. Its a joke to think white is anything but a hindrance in the US in 2018. I find the notion that my kids could likely pass for Hispanic to be comforting. IDing as white or asian on any form is to invite discrimination, but is usually optional and so I always leave those boxes blank.

Not in the US. Hell, no. Its totally absurd. Theyre too busy neverendingly bashing cis white men. Racism and sexism are near universally against white men. White guilting and white shaming are blatant and universally prevalent all throughout the mediaanf education. Just pounded into people everywhere.

The answer to your question though is: yes. Ive seen explicit examples of such, but only because I live in China. Its a joke to think white is anything but a hindrance in the US in 2018. I find the notion that my kids could likely pass for Hispanic to be comforting. IDing as white or asian on any form is to invite discrimination, but is usually optional and so I always leave those boxes blank.

It's funny our experiences are so different. I think it is totally absurd to deny white men (and to a lesser extent, straight males) have far more advantages than disadvantages. No way in he!! is it a hindrance.

White guilting/shaming exists, but is largely inconsequential in the power structure of the US.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/20/aberdeen-maryland-shooter-female-mass-shootings-unusual/1369185002/

Why is okay to say that out loud? Isn't that sexist? Why don't people cry foul when that is said? Why don't parents teach kids that saying such thing isn't politically correct?

Why is okay for USA today to use statistics to generate a headline or statement?

Why if we use statistics generate statistics based on color, that's racist?

That is fvcked up.

Because you can always punch up, but you cant punch down....not my rule, more of a societal convenience for people.

It's funny our experiences are so different. I think it is totally absurd to deny white men (and to a lesser extent, straight males) have far more advantages than disadvantages. No way in he!! is it a hindrance.

White guilting/shaming exists, but is largely inconsequential in the power structure of the US.

Chicken or the egg. Advantages in this country come from monetary status, most wealthy people are white. Also white people are expected to succeed and are pushed by parents, schools and peers to do so. That pressure obviously isn't pervasive in other communities.

Chicken or the egg. Advantages in this country come from monetary status, most wealthy people are white. Also white people are expected to succeed and are pushed by parents, schools and peers to do so. That pressure obviously isn't pervasive in other communities.

Can someone explain how the Asians are getting their advantages?

I disagree wholeheartedly. For every ounce of affirmative action, there is a pound of advantage you've gained simply because you're a white male.

I see it every day at work. I garner far more respect than my female peers from patients, nurses and other physicians. I've heard many of them complain after being mistaken for a nurse, and I've seen the paternalistic BS my wife encounters when she talks to the very same consultants I do. I'm sure it's compounded if you're a minority, especially African American.

Why do you think such a disproportionate % of CEOs and high ranking officials are white males? Solely because we work the hardest? I can assure you this isn't the case in medicine, at the minimum. Aside from the way doctors are treated, there is plenty of research that shows minority and female patients don't receive the same care as their white male counterparts.

You're probably such a focking narcissistic that they aren't even respecting you more you are just seeing what you want to see. Typical of doctors with a god complex.

Also white privilege is bullsh!t, a lazy white man gets nothing in life, we still have to work. In Florida there is definitely a Spanish privilege though, I have to be twice as good as the Spanish guy that knows two languages.

That doesn't explain gender differences.

Why are there a disproportionate % of white males in power?

Well, white is some 60% of the population, so they should be a majority.

And sure. The advantages of wealth and education tend to be generational. Namely, if your parents were educated and successful, its more likely you will be, and your children will be. So yes, whites do have an advantage in that context.

As for women, they make up the majority of college graduates in virtually every field. This is likely the last generation that men are the majority in power. It exists now because 40 years ago when todays ceos were being educated, most women chose to be housewives. That is no longer true.

Can someone explain how the Asians are getting their advantages?

hooking up with an asian is seen positively by white people...

That doesn't explain gender differences.

Don't the leftists tell us that there aren't really two genders?

Don't SJW's use the proportionality of racial factors to demonstrate a bias against AA's in the justice system? If we stay philosophically correct, can we not then also assert that a gender bias must also exist in the justice system?

You're probably such a focking narcissistic that they aren't even respecting you more you are just seeing what you want to see. Typical of doctors with a god complex.

Also white privilege is bullsh!t, a lazy white man gets nothing in life, we still have to work. In Florida there is definitely a Spanish privilege though, I have to be twice as good as the Spanish guy that knows two languages.

It's not just my observation dipsh!t. But keep on forming opinions based on stereotypes - it's a lot easier than treating people as individuals.

And white privilege doesn't guarantee success any more than minority race or female gender guarantees failure. It just alters the odds a bit.

Don't the leftists tell us that there aren't really two genders?

Don't SJW's use the proportionality of racial factors to demonstrate a bias against AA's in the justice system? If we stay philosophically correct, can we not then also assert that a gender bias must also exist in the justice system?

Oh Christ, spare me that nonsense. But yes, there probably is a gender bias in the criminal justice system.

Oh Christ, spare me that nonsense. But yes, there probably is a gender bias in the criminal justice system.

Funny, that is how I respond when people claim the bias against AA's.....

Why are there a disproportionate % of white males in power?

Well, white is some 60% of the population, so they should be a majority.

And sure. The advantages of wealth and education tend to be generational. Namely, if your parents were educated and successful, its more likely you will be, and your children will be. So yes, whites do have an advantage in that context.

As for women, they make up the majority of college graduates in virtually every field. This is likely the last generation that men are the majority in power. It exists now because 40 years ago when todays ceos were being educated, most women chose to be housewives. That is no longer true.

The numbers reflect far more white males in power than you would expect from chance alone. And I'll be shocked if women become the majority in power anytime soon.

Back to my group, which is majority women. All are highly educated, yet all the higher ups are dudes.

The numbers reflect far more white males in power than you would expect from chance alone. And I'll be shocked if women become the majority in power anytime soon.

Back to my group, which is majority women. All are highly educated, yet all the higher ups are dudes.

And then behind the numbers are the life choices of course, is there anything in play to help men perform better in the medical field where they are outpaced by women?

It's not just my observation dipsh!t. But keep on forming opinions based on stereotypes - it's a lot easier than treating people as individuals.

And white privilege doesn't guarantee success any more than minority race or female gender guarantees failure. It just alters the odds a bit.

Oh who else observed it? You're minority co-workers? Dr. Pen did you ever notice that all the patients just treat you with so much more respect? And then do you guys go and have a white pity party or something? If that is true however, it isn't because you are white, it is because you are a doctor.

No, you are right it doesn't, BUT being a minority however does all but guarantee you a spot at a university. Even if you were a terrible high school student, which most of them are.

Greater male violence could be traced to a number of factors, Dugan said, such as testosterone, or the fact that women tend to be more relationship-oriented, while men are "object-oriented and focused on finishing things up."

:first:

Funny, that is how I respond when people claim the bias against AA's.....

AAs commit more crimes, but there also is demonstrable bias against them in the criminal justice system. You can look at police stops, arrest rates and sentencing for identical crimes, and hiring of those with criminal records, to name a few examples where AA get the shaft. There also is evidence that eyewitness testimony tends to favor caucasians.

Oh who else observed it? You're minority co-workers? Dr. Pen did you ever notice that all the patients just treat you with so much more respect? And then do you guys go and have a white pity party or something? If that is true however, it isn't because you are white, it is because you are a doctor.

No, you are right it doesn't, BUT being a minority however does all but guarantee you a spot at a university. Even if you were a terrible high school student, which most of them are.

My coworkers have noticed. But its not just me - any white male who fits the physician archetype gets treated with more respect. No one is pitying anyone, and I am comparing myself to female physicians of all races.

And I'm not denying affirmative action exists. I'm saying the advantages of being a white male far outweigh any benefits minorities/women receive.

ETA Why'd you omit your post about women political leaders?

My coworkers have noticed. But its not just me - any white male who fits the physician archetype gets treated with more respect. No one is pitying anyone, and I am comparing myself to female physicians of all races.

And I'm not denying affirmative action exists. I'm saying the advantages of being a white male far outweigh any benefits minorities/women receive.

And let me guess, all those coworkers happen to minorities right?

And bullsh!t man. Seriously complete and utter bullsh!t. Do you know how many of my friends had to go to community college (yeah they were average students) meanwhile focking Shaniqwa gets a full ride to UCF because shes black? That is privilege I would LOVE to have.

There is a minority privilege and whites get to where they are by one thing and one thing only: hard work.

And then behind the numbers are the life choices of course, is there anything in play to help men perform better in the medical field where they are outpaced by women?

In most fields in medicine, no.

And let me guess, all those coworkers happen to minorities right?

And bullsh!t man. Seriously complete and utter bullsh!t. Do you know how many of my friends had to go to community college (yeah they were average students) meanwhile focking Shaniqwa gets a full ride to UCF because shes black? That is privilege I would LOVE to have.

Nope. Some are white males.

Sorry your friends with average grades had to go to average schools. :cry: