Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Trump pardons Sailor who took pics on submarine........

Maybe he will pardon Carter Page? Oh wait, he hasn't even been charged with anything even after 3 FISA warrants were issued to spy on him.

I will never understand the point of "Presidential Pardons". The power is ridiculously abused by all presidents. You'd think it'd only be used "to make right where the justice system went wrong", but rarely is. It's political BS.

His parents should be jailed for naming him Kristian.

That's what they should have named his sister.

The real story that's making the rounds is that if you want a presidential pardon from Trump, your best and only course of action is to get your ass over to Fox News ASAP.

Good. Dude's not a criminal or a traitor, he just made a mistake.

• Like 1

This is wrong on so many levels

Poor effort. Try harder

Good. Dude's not a criminal or a traitor, he just made a mistake.

Sounds that way. Pretty stupid that he didnt know better though. Perhaps they should make a priority of mentioning things like that to sailors in the future. Maybe even a no camera policy.

Well, it's hard for the FBI to give free passes to HRC, Huma, Weiner, Mills, etc...for much worse than a picture and throw this guy in jail for life.

Sounds that way. Pretty stupid that he didnt know better though. Perhaps they should make a priority of mentioning things like that to sailors in the future. Maybe even a no camera policy.

They tell you every time before you get on, kid knew it

Yep. He knew. But still, what he got WAS excessive IMO.

I agree a year in jail is a little stiff. The areas he photographed are at the lowest level of classification (Confidential). In reality, there's really not much that could give away any secrets in the engine room of a sub - shaft, bearings and shaft seal housings, bunch of valves, piping, gauges and hull penetrations...nothing the Russians don't have.

I worked on overhauling submarines as a civilian for the Navy years ago. The Navy had a small ballistic missile sub base in Holy Loch, Scotland where we had a few jobs. In '91 shortly before the base closed, the store on sub tender there was selling disposable cameras for like 7 bucks. Everyone was buying one. I didn't have the balls to bring a camera on one of the subs, but they weren't searching people for them as they entered. I guarantee there a lot more of these types of pics floating around

That said, the guy should have gotten some kind of reprimand, loss of clearance, etc...not jail.

• Like 1

they told Hillary and she signed off on it yet the FBI decided she wasn't aware.

Go figure

Maybe he will pardon Carter Page? Oh wait, he hasn't even been charged with anything even after 3 FISA warrants were issued to spy on him.

The literal Russian Spy?

Odd that he already served his year in jail and now Don pardons him during his house arrest.

I will never understand the point of "Presidential Pardons". The power is ridiculously abused by all presidents. You'd think it'd only be used "to make right where the justice system went wrong", but rarely is. It's political BS.

Agreed. I said it for Obama and I'll say it for Trump. Let the legal process work as intended. :thumbsdown:

Plus from the article:

While serving, he regularly mentored younger sailors and served as an instructor for new recruits.

He was experienced enough to know better. :dunno:

Odd that he already served his year in jail and now Don pardons him during his house arrest.

No uncommon for someone to serve their time, then be pardoned. The point of the pardon is to give someone a future they couldn't have with a record.

No uncommon for someone to serve their time, then be pardoned. The point of the pardon is to give someone a future they couldn't have with a record.

You shouldn't have to explain that but...

You shouldn't have to explain that but...

Some people with little to no worldly experience but big mouths need things to be slowly detailed for them.

Mung was part of an experimental underwater artillery unit.

Mung was part of an experimental underwater artillery unit.

Then went on to be the space station door gunner

Some people with little to no worldly experience but big mouths need things to be slowly detailed for them.

I get that his record is cleaned, I just wonder why the POTUS would wait til his jail term was fully served and frankly why he picked this case at all for a pardon?

Maybe one of you worldly guys can explain it.

I get that his record is cleaned, I just wonder why the POTUS would wait til his jail term was fully served and frankly why he picked this case at all for a pardon?

Maybe one of you worldly guys can explain it.

He probably didnt know about it til recently. You know, like most of us didnt have a clue about it

If he were a Tranny Obama would have pardoned him likity split. Or a Muslim. Or Black.

He probably didnt know about it til recently. You know, like most of us didnt have a clue about it

An instructor for new recruits didnt know? 👌

You asked about Trump. Are you not following your own discussion? :dunno:

You asked about Trump. Are you not following your own discussion? :dunno:

Exactly. Like seriously MDC? Literally just asked about Trump then pulls that? Wow

What an idiot. And liar.

What an idiot. And liar.

Hows Polly Prissypants? Did you pick her up from Hogwarts on your Pegasus or take the flying carpet today?

Exactly. Like seriously MDC? Literally just asked about Trump then pulls that? Wow

I thought you meant the sailor didnt know he couldnt take pics, my bad. Still wondering why this guy is deserving of a pardon?

Hows Polly Prissypants? Did you pick her up from Hogwarts on your Pegasus or take the flying carpet today?

Wow, what a creep.

Wow, what a creep.

Gonna cry? You can dish it out, not so good at taking it.