NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

If the MSM wanted to bury Hillary and all this corruption they could. But they ignore it. This is going to blow up.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr wrote Christopher Steele was 'very concerned about Comey's firing -- afraid they will be exposed'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/dojs-bruce-ohr-wrote-christopher-steele-was-very-concerned-about-comeys-firing-afraid-will-be-exposed.html

I think even Slo Tard has tapped out of the Russia Collusion. No way he tries defending this....

I think even Slo Tard has tapped out of the Russia Collusion. No way he tries defending this....

rachelball still buying it :lol:

LANNY DAVIS ADMITS HE LIED TO THE MEDIA ABOUT MAJOR TRUMP TOWER REPORT

Michael Cohen’s attorney Lanny Davis admitted on Thursday that he erroneously confirmed a CNN report about Trump’s knowledge of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting with the Russians.

CNN reported on July 27 that Cohen was prepared to tell Special Counsel Robert Mueller that the president had advance knowledge of the Trump Tower meeting. On Wednesday, Davis said that the reporting was “mixed up” and that his client had no information regarding when Trump knew about the meeting.

According to the New York Post, however, Davis himself confirmed CNN’s report as an anonymous source when it was first published.

Davis is now apologizing on the record for confirming something he did not know to be true.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/24/lanny-davis-admits-false-trump-tower-report/

Trump Org CFO granted Immunity.

David Pecker :lol: from the Enquirer granted immunity.

Im sure they are going to totally flip on Hillary.

Trump Org CFO granted Immunity.

David Pecker :lol: from the Enquirer granted immunity.

Im sure they are going to totally flip on Hillary.

Thanks for the update on this latest nothingburger.

Thanks for the update on this latest nothingburger.

Totally normal, right?

Keep that head buried...

Mueller ready to deliver core findings on Trump probe after midterms: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-ready-to-deliver-core-findings-on-trump-probe-after-midterms-report

Since he is waiting until after the midterms chances are he didn’t find anything.

Either way, there will be fresh investigations that the Russians meddled in the 2018 elections.

Since he is waiting until after the midterms chances are he didn’t find anything.

Agreed or he's waiting to see which report he's going to submit.

If Repubs hang on to House, submits A.

If Repubs lose House, submits B.

Not over yet. This investigation is just a ploy, an illusion to keep peoples attention. I would venture this gets drawn out a bit longer.

Not over yet. This investigation is just a ploy, an illusion to keep peoples attention. I would venture this gets drawn out a bit longer.

At least til January.

Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race

Democratic operatives, backed by a liberal billionaire and facilitated by a former Obama official, created thousands of fake Russian accounts to give an impression the Russian government was supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore in last year’s election against now-Sen. Doug Jones.

The secret project, which had a budget of just $100,000 and was carried out on Facebook and Twitter, was revealed after the New York Times obtained an internal report detailing the efforts.

“We orchestrated an elaborate ‘false flag’ operation that planted the idea that the Moore campaign was amplified on social media by a Russian botnet,” the internal report said. It also took credit for “radicalizing Democrats with a Russian bot scandal” after experimenting “with many of the tactics now understood to have influenced the 2016 elections.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-operatives-created-fake-russian-bots-in-alabama-race-designed-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-roy-moore

Did you guys read Trump's hotel business thought about building a hotel in Russia? Surely this is the end of drumph.

Did you guys read Trump's hotel business thought about building a hotel in Russia? Surely this is the end of drumph.

I heard that Trump once used the word "Russia" in a sentence back in 2016.

If that's not proof of collusion, then I don't know what is.

Notice how the clowns who believed and pushed all this insane nonsense have picked up their tiny balls and ran to their safe spaces.

New York Times issues correction to bombshell report on Manafort, Oleg Deripaska

The New York Times was forced Wednesday to correct a bombshell report that accused Paul Manafort of attempting to pass internal Trump campaign data to a Russia oligarch with close ties to Vladimir Putin during the 2016 presidential race

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-times-issues-correction-to-bombshell-report-on-manafort-oleg-deripaska

Who posted in: What if it's found that Trump did...

Sho Nuff 782

Filthy Fernadez 590

SaintsInDome2006 324

drobeski 293

Hardcore troubadour 291

wiffleball 202

Cdub100 177

NewbieJr 150

Baker Boy 142

SenatorRock 119

12th Man 90

MTSkiBum 71

Mr. Hand 70

cbfalcon 63

Casual Observer 53

TimmySmith 50

EternalShinyAndChrome 50

IGotWorms 47

giraldi02 46

lickin_starfish 42

Reality 41

RaiderHater's Revenge 39

cyclone24 36

MDC 35

iam90sbaby 35

IMMensaMind 33

Strike 30

Jesus Chrysler 28

Alias Detective 22

crackattack 17

Mike Honcho 16

SUXBNME 16

titans&bucs&bearsohmy! 15

mobb_deep 13

bandrus1 13

Sho Nuff 782

Filthy Fernadez 590

SaintsInDome2006 324

drobeski 293

Hardcore troubadour 291

wiffleball 202

Cdub100 177

NewbieJr 150

Baker Boy 142

SenatorRock 119

12th Man 90

MTSkiBum 71

Mr. Hand 70

cbfalcon 63

Casual Observer 53

TimmySmith 50

EternalShinyAndChrome 50

IGotWorms 47

giraldi02 46

lickin_starfish 42

Reality 41

RaiderHater's Revenge 39

cyclone24 36

MDC 35

iam90sbaby 35

IMMensaMind 33

Strike 30

Jesus Chrysler 28

Alias Detective 22

crackattack 17

Mike Honcho 16

SUXBNME 16

mobb_deep 13

bandrus1 13

Finalfuckingly made a list.

Sho Nuff 782
Filthy Fernadez 590
SaintsInDome2006 324
drobeski 293
Hardcore troubadour 291
wiffleball 202
Cdub100 177
NewbieJr 150
Baker Boy 142
SenatorRock 119
12th Man 90
MTSkiBum 71
Mr. Hand 70
cbfalcon 63
Casual Observer 53
TimmySmith 50
EternalShinyAndChrome 50
IGotWorms 47
giraldi02 46
lickin_starfish 42
Reality 41
RaiderHater's Revenge 39
cyclone24 36
MDC 35
iam90sbaby 35
IMMensaMind 33
Strike 30
Jesus Chrysler 28
Alias Detective 22
crackattack 17
Mike Honcho 16
SUXBNME 16
mobb_deep 13
bandrus1 13

Shotard STILL has the most posts by a mile and he left for his safespace forum 4 months or so ago. Jesus.

Your obtuse comment shows your frustration.

Nah, I just like jokes.

Its telling that theyd release a statement, considering they dont ever release statements. It definitely is a positive development for Trump and his orbit.

But Mueller is a proven liar, so......

But you've been on this bored insisting he's telling the truth so you should believe him. Doesn't matter if someone else thinks he's lying - YOU believe him.

But you've been on this bored insisting he's telling the truth so you should believe him. Doesn't matter if someone else thinks he's lying - YOU believe him.

I havent talked about Mueller much on this board so you may be confusing me with someone else. That said, yes, I believe Mueller is doing things the right way and I believe all of those that know him and state he is a straight shooter. So I obviously believe Buzzfeeds information here is innaccurate in regards to any of their story being sourced from information to or fro the Special Counsels Office.

I would ask you for your stance on Muellers integrity, but I suspect that stance is completely dependent on whose ox he is goring on a given day.

I havent talked about Mueller much on this board so you may be confusing me with someone else. That said, yes, I believe Mueller is doing things the right way and I believe all of those that know him and state he is a straight shooter. So I obviously believe Buzzfeeds information here is innaccurate in regards to any of their story being sourced from information to or fro the Special Counsels Office.

I would ask you for your stance on Muellers integrity, but I suspect that stance is completely dependent on whose ox he is goring on a given day.

Mueller is a United States Marine. That's enough for me. Don't ever question me or my stance again.

Mueller is a United States Marine. That's enough for me. Don't ever question me or my stance again.

I can not promise that Ill never question you again simply because Robert Mueller is a Marine. I cant even necessarily promise to try. But I do promise that I will try to try.