Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Anti-Trump FBI Agent at center of Clinton Email & Russian Collusion Scandals

While you guys are discussing the present day semantics of this situation, can anyone deny which direction this is all heading? The trajectory has been going the same way for a while. Every new bit of info that comes out.

I can't read the article in it's entirety but I'll let his other texts and actions speak for his motivations. He stated they (Page, McCabe and himself) had a path to prevent Trump from winning but also they couldn't take that chance. That indicates further actions taken by him that no sane person would think is legitimate.

If he were only concerned about the country and our rule of law, why exonerate Hillary by editing Comey's draft to soften it BEFORE the interviewing key members. Why not let the Justice System play out?

Fwiw here it is in full:

FBI Agent Removed From Russia Probe Held Dim Views of Holder, Sanders

Texts between agent and FBI lawyer reveal harsh words for several prominent figures

Two FBI employees who used to work for Special Counsel Robert Mueller have already been criticized by Republicans for texts they shared insulting President Donald Trump.

A review of their correspondence shows Mr. Trump wasn’t their only target: They held dim views of other prominent figures, from Chelsea Clinton to Obama administration Attorney General Eric Holder to their new boss, Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The 300-plus texts, contained in 90 pages of Justice Department documents handed over to Congress late Tuesday, reveal a more complete portrait of Peter Strzok, a senior counterintelligence agent, and lawyer Lisa Page, dealing with the stresses of their jobs, handling politically sensitive investigations, and their extramarital relationship.

Mr. Strzok was the lead investigator into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information on her email server, and he later was spearheading the work of agents assigned to Mr. Mueller’s team. When Mr. Mueller learned of his text messages this summer, Mr. Strzok was reassigned to the bureau’s human-resources division. Ms. Page worked temporarily for Mr. Mueller but has been reassigned.

Neither Mr. Strzok or Ms. Page could be reached for comment, and a spokesman for Mr. Mueller has declined to comment on the matter.

Mr. Trump’s allies say that their critiques of Mr. Trump—they called the then-candidate “an idiot,” “douche” and “TERRIFYING”—call into question whether Mr. Mueller’s probe into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election can be free of bias.

At a congressional hearing Wednesday, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended the integrity of the Mr. Mueller’s investigation, saying it was free of any bias or taint.

Officials described the messages as having been flagged by the Justice Department’s inspector general as relevant to its investigation into how the Federal Bureau of Investigation handled its probe of Mrs. Clinton’s server.

Although many of their texts targeted Mr. Trump, others also drew their ire. Over the course of 16 months of correspondence, starting in August 2015 and ending on Dec. 1, 2016, that was culled from their work phones, Mr. Strzok said he loathed Congress and called presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) an “idiot.” He suggested the death penalty was appropriate for Edward Snowden, a National Security Agency contractor who pilfered reams of sensitive information. He said Ms. Clinton, daughter of Bill and Mrs. Clinton, was “self-entitled.” And he described House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) as “a jerky.”

He said, “I’m worried about what happens if HRC is elected,” apparently referring to Mrs. Clinton. He didn’t elaborate on his concerns.

Ms. Page described Mr. Sanders’s supporters as “idiots,” and said a Republican presidential candidate has “long been suspected of being gay.” She said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) looked like a “turtle.” They agreed a well-known reporter was “schlubby.”

Though Ms. Page expressed admiration for President Barack Obama, a Democrat, she and Mr. Strzok weren’t fans of the 44th president’s first attorney general, Mr. Holder.

Mr. Strzok texted one day that he had been sitting in front of a portrait of Attorney General Elliot Richardson, who resigned in 1973 rather than fire the special prosecutor during Watergate. His action is widely viewed in law-enforcement circles as a heroic act that helped lead to President Richard Nixon’s downfall.

“It’s next to the portrait of Eric Holder, which is wildly offensive,” Mr. Strzok wrote.

When Mr. Holder spoke at the Democratic National Convention, Mr. Strzok texted: “Oh God, Holder! Turn it off turn if off!!!”

When they learned that Sen. Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) was going to be the next attorney general, Ms. Page wrote: “Good god.”

Other texts were more personal. When Mr. Strzok seemed down, Ms. Page sent him a note saying, “Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” an apparent reference to Mr. Trump.

“I just know it will be tough at times,” he replied.

“I know it will too,” she wrote back. “But it’s just a job. It’s not a reflection of your worth or quality or smarts.”

When Ms. Page had lunch with an unidentified person, she texted Mr. Strzok: “We both hate everyone and everything.”

“I want to be there and hate with you,” Mr. Strzok replied, “or charm you back to happy. Looked for the two trump yard signs I saw on the way out to take a picture, but couldn’t see them.”

They seemed to stray into conversations about the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server and the question of whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, which is the focus of Mr. Mueller’s probe. Mr. Trump denies any collusion, and Russia denies meddling.

On Aug. 11, 2016, just weeks after the FBI had opened its counterintelligence investigation into potential links between Russia and Mr. Trump’s campaign, Mr. Strzok wrote: “OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING AT THESE ALLEGATIONS AND THE PERVASIVE CONNECTIONS.” He added: “What the hell happened to our country?”

In one cryptic text, Mr. Strzok wrote: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”

As the campaign wore on, they blamed Mr. Trump’s electoral appeal on “incredibly ignorant” people.

“I am worried about what Trump is encouraging in our behavior,” Mr. Strzok wrote. “The things that made me proud of our tolerance for dissent—what makes us different from Sunnis and Shias [blowing] each other up—is disappearing.”

The night of the election, they were both glued to the TV as Mr. Trump emerged the winner.

“OMG THIS IS…TERRIFYING,” Mr. Strzok wrote.

“Just woke up,” he texted Ms. Page the following morning. “We fought on and off all night…too hard to explain here. Election related. Which is also godawful bad.”

Just to respond to your response - you totally ignored the point I made. How do you explain that Strzok genuinely believed there were pervasive connections between Trump and Russia in August of 2016?

He clearly had strong political opinions, but he also had them about the Clintons and Holder.

About the gross negligence charge - i posted two article trying to explain this, and in another post I pointed out that it is not up to an FBI agent to determine if someone has committed a crime. That's why he used the term "extreme carelessness" and not "gross negligence" because only a DOJ attorney can say that.

He took actions to save Clinton and actions to sink Trump. It's clear there man. At the bottom line, there was a conspiracy that involved the highest levels of DOJ/FBI to influence a National Election and later (ongoing) the results of that election.

I don't think I deflected there, at all - I pointed out two things: Strzok supported a Republican for president and he "aired" his political opinions privately. That's it.

I think what stands here is not that he supported a Republican.

It's that he opposes non-Establishment politicians.

You're looking at the wrong thing: Dem v GOP. What you really need to recognize is what I've been saying for a couple of years now: that is no longer the meaningful paradigm. What matters now is Patriot v Establishment.

And that Strzok is Deep State Establishment surprises me not at all.

That Strzok criticizes - or supports - people from both parties isn't the point. The fact that he came into the investigation with a bias against he who was was central to investigating, though, IS.

• Like 1

I think what stands here is not that he supported a Republican.

It's that he opposes non-Establishment politicians.

You're looking at the wrong thing: Dem v GOP. What you really need to recognize is what I've been saying for a couple of years now: that is no longer the meaningful paradigm. What matters now is Patriot v Establishment.

And that Strzok is Deep State Establishment surprises me not at all.

That Strzok criticizes - or supports - people from both parties isn't the point. The fact that he came into the investigation with a bias against he who was was central to investigating, though, IS.

Honestly I think your point is well stated an a fair one.

He supported a Republican for president.

He didn't exactly "air" them, that implies publishing them. They were private political opinions he communicated to his girlfriend, only.

By the way, apparently the whole cache of texts - not just the salient ones - over 10,000 were provided to Fox News. Do you see any privacy concerns of what the DOJ did here?

- Also btw, how many Congressional Republicans have privately called Trump an "idiot" in their emails and texts and conversations in their time? All of them?

He wasn't investigating Holder or those other republicans. If he ever does, he should recuse himself because of his bias.

He took actions to save Clinton and actions to sink Trump. It's clear there man. At the bottom line, there was a conspiracy that involved the highest levels of DOJ/FBI to influence a National Election and later (ongoing) the results of that election.

Well tell me this - why is Strzok a bad guy when he actually extracted emails and data that Hillary deleted while WikiLeaks are heros when they actually got exactly zero of Hillary's emails themselves?

He wasn't investigating Holder or those other republicans. If he ever does, he should recuse himself because of his bias.

I just told IMM he had a fair point. And Mueller did fire him, so he obviously was acting wrongly.

My point about private/public "airing" had to do with what the consequences would be aside from that. I don't think that the private airing of political beliefs taints an entire investigation.

Well tell me this - why is Strzok a bad guy when he actually extracted emails and data that Hillary deleted while WikiLeaks are heros when they actually got exactly zero of Hillary's emails themselves?

JFC.........doing one's job a fraction of the time while abusing your power otherwise DOES make you a bad guy. Those texts are so focking damning the I.G. took them to Mueller immediately for action back in July/August. Mueller had no choice but to remove both of them from the team.

Here's James Kallstrom Fmr. FBI Assistant Director's opinion on those texts:

https://youtu.be/lym7cobZshk?t=65

I just told IMM he had a fair point. And Mueller did fire him, so he obviously was acting wrongly.

My point about private/public "airing" had to do with what the consequences would be aside from that. I don't think that the private airing of political beliefs taints an entire investigation.

Evidence of violating our laws whether they are public postings or private emails/texts are still evidence. You do realize that right? He clearly said they'd taken action and he would take further action.

The Steele dossier is the basis for this whole Russian collusion fantasy. Everything about it is relevant and needs to see the light of day. Who paid for it, who leaked it and what it was used for, like obtaining Fisa warrants.

Rumor has it Trump fires Mueller by Christmas. Once Congress leaves, he's gone. Hopefully then Sessions gets back in the fight and appoints Second one to investigate this focking FBI/DOJ mess.

Evidence of violating our laws whether they are public postings or private emails/texts are still evidence. You do realize that right? He clearly said they'd taken action and he would take further action.

I don't think I argued about it being 'evidence', it happened, my point was about what constitutes grounds for firing a guy - which Mueller did - vs grounds for overturning a whole investigation. Now that does happen, bias can kill an investigation, but my understanding is it's only when the bias is done publicly.

JFC.........doing one's job a fraction of the time while abusing your power otherwise DOES make you a bad guy. Those texts are so focking damning the I.G. took them to Mueller immediately for action back in July/August. Mueller had no choice but to remove both of them from the team.

Here's James Kallstrom Fmr. FBI Assistant Director's opinion on those texts:

https://youtu.be/lym7cobZshk?t=65

Out of curiosity, what network is that? They even misspell Trey Gowdy's name, that doesn't seem a bit odd?

But I am glad to hear you acknowledge that Strzok has done some admirable things, including his work in recovering Hillary's data.

It's looking like Trump let them hang themselves on this. He knew he had a pack of rabid hounds chasing him but there was no there there. I would advise congress not to try and remove Trump based on some BS charges unrelated to collusion. Everyone can see what happened here, an attempted coup to overthrow an elected President, because they didn't like him. . Take the scalps of Flynn and Mannafort and go home and maybe you can avoid prison. . You lose.

I don't think I argued about it being 'evidence', it happened, my point was about what constitutes grounds for firing a guy - which Mueller did - vs grounds for overturning a whole investigation. Now that does happen, bias can kill an investigation, but my understanding is it's only when the bias is done publicly.

Fruit of the poisoned tree. By using the Dossier (knowing it was fake) to secure FISA warrants equates to an illegal search. Anything gleaned from that surveillance is thereby inadmissible.

Out of curiosity, what network is that? They even misspell Trey Gowdy's name, that doesn't seem a bit odd?

But I am glad to hear you acknowledge that Strzok has done some admirable things, including his work in recovering Hillary's data.

It was on Fox News (shown by a youtube channel). Strzok is a P.O.S. and should be tried for treason (interfering with a General election).

It's looking like Trump let them hang themselves on this. He knew he had a pack of rabid hounds chasing him but there was no there there. I would advise congress not to try and remove Trump based on some BS charges unrelated to collusion. Everyone can see what happened here, an attempted coup to overthrow an elected President, because they didn't like him. . Take the scalps of Flynn and Mannafort and go home and maybe you can avoid prison. . You lose.

Fock avoiding prison. Strzok/Page/McCabe and possibly Comey and Ohr need to go to Levenworth Prison. Yeah, Federal pound you in the a$$ prison.

Some possible spinoffs of this thread: Why did judges recuse themselves from Flynn and Fusion GPS cases?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363885-judge-in-flynn-cases-recuses-himself

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/federal-judge-recuses-herself-from-a-second-fusion-gps-case/

First one is Rudolph Contreras (an Obama appointee) who also happens to sit on the FISA Court (appointed in 2016). Coincidence or another layer of the onion?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn/judge-presiding-over-michael-flynn-criminal-case-is-recused-court-idUSKBN1E202V

Second one is Tanya S. Chutkan (another Obama appointee). She recused herself twice on Fusion GPS cases.

June/July 2016 a FISA request is denied. This is simultaneous to FBI agent Strzok initial contact with Christopher Steele and the preliminary draft of the dossier.

October 2016 a FISA request approved. This is simultaneous to agent Strzok and Assoc. Deputy AG Bruce G Ohr in contact with Christopher Steele and the full dossier.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/08/the-big-ugly-why-u-s-district-court-judge-rudolph-contreras-recusal-from-mike-flynn-case-is-a-big-deal/

Attorney General Loretta Lynch signs off on all FISA requests.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-report-attorney-general-lynch-signed-off-on-fisa-applications-to-wiretap-president-trump/

Fruit of the poisoned tree. By using the Dossier (knowing it was fake) to secure FISA warrants equates to an illegal search. Anything gleaned from that surveillance is thereby inadmissible.

Right now the only news reports about the Fisa warrants indicate they were based on intelligence from East European allies:

Last April, the CIA director was shown intelligence that worried him. It was - allegedly - a tape recording of a conversation about money from the Kremlin going into the US presidential campaign.

It was passed to the US by an intelligence agency of one of the Baltic States. The CIA cannot act domestically against American citizens so a joint counter-intelligence taskforce was created.

The taskforce included six agencies or departments of government. Dealing with the domestic, US, side of the inquiry, were the FBI, the Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Justice. For the foreign and intelligence aspects of the investigation, there were another three agencies: the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the National Security Agency, responsible for electronic spying.

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.

- So, as far as you know, no, the dossier did not play a role.

...It was on Fox News (shown by a youtube channel). Strzok is a P.O.S. and should be tried for treason (interfering with a General election).

- Did you watch the clip? It's two parts. The first part is Fox Business Channel, the second part is InfoWars. I'll also add a YouTube handle that can't spell Trey Gowdy's name is a bit odd... but I know that's beside the point.

But primarily I don't understand why you would bring in Kallstrom to make your point. Among other things:

Kallstrom, who served as a Marine before becoming an agent, didn’t mention that a charity he’d founded decades ago and that’s now called the Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation, was the single biggest beneficiary of Trump’s promise to raise millions for veterans when he boycotted the Iowa primary debate. A foundation official said that Trump’s million-dollar donation this May, atop $100,000 that he’d given in March, were the biggest individual grants it had ever received. The Trump Foundation had contributed another $230,000 in prior years and Trump won the organization’s top honor at its annual Waldorf Astoria gala in 2015.

So to make your point about the politicization of the FBI, you offer a former FBI agent who has actually received money from Trump (over $1.2 million at that), and he's a guy who himself was a major driver of anti-Hillary politics and rumor mongering in the SDNY during the election itself.

Now I will say IMM was right, which I did above, and I will gladly say that the FBI agents of all stripes need to not be political, at all, but I don't think it makes sense to offer someone as politically toxic and connected as Kallstrom to make your point.

Rumor has it Trump fires Mueller by Christmas. Once Congress leaves, he's gone. Hopefully then Sessions gets back in the fight and appoints Second one to investigate this focking FBI/DOJ mess.

Sorry, why would he do this when Congress is gone?

I see Fox News propaganda already works on the village idiots.

There's that "c" word already being used. Hilarity how much Kool Aid you people suckle down.

I see Fox News propaganda already works on the village idiots.

There's that "c" word already being used. Hilarity how much Kool Aid you people suckle down.

Da fuq you talking about?

Where do Clapper and Brennan fit into all this? Already got Lynch tied into this conspiracy to spy on Trump then cover their tracks.

McCabe will be gone in a week or two if not this week.

Where do Clapper and Brennan fit into all this? Already got Lynch tied into this conspiracy to spy on Trump then cover their tracks.

McCabe will be gone in a week or two if not this week.

Took more than a month.

Still: let the record show that Filthy obviously knows what's going on, since he predicted the result.

Took more than a month.

Still: let the record show that Filthy obviously knows what's going on, since he predicted the result.

Fockers took too long letting Wray see the memo. :wall:

• Like 1

Marshall Cohen‏Verified account @MarshallCohen

BREAKING: Peter Strzok, the FBI agent accused by GOP of having "treasonous" anti-Trump bias, supported re-opening the Clinton email investigation in fall 2016 and helped write the letter (signed by Comey) that was released days before the election.

Couple this with Wray calling the memo crap...the narrative keeps crumbling.

• Like 1

BREAKING: Peter Strzok, the FBI agent accused by GOP of having "treasonous" anti-Trump bias, supported re-opening the Clinton email investigation in fall 2016 and helped write the letter (signed by Comey) that was released days before the election.

yet they let her off the hook despite the blatant crimes. Amazing

yet they let her off the hook despite the blatant crimes. Amazing

Or they determined there was nothing new in the emails and subsequently damaged her chances some by the announcement anyway. Odd since they were supposedly deep state working to get her elected.

Or they determined there was nothing new in the emails and subsequently damaged her chances some by the announcement anyway. Odd since they were supposedly deep state working to get her elected.

did she break the law ?

did she break the law ?

Thatvhas what to do with Comeys letter and what they reviewed...as well as the claims of them working to get her elected?

Oh wait...nothing...thought so.

Thatvhas what to do with Comeys letter and what they reviewed...as well as the claims of them working to get her elected?

so this makes you disregard the law, the texts ? Hack much ?

No, that was their way of covering their asses when the story about the Weiner laptop broke and the report that it contained some of Hillary's emails.

Perhaps this was Sztrok's lament about opening something up and insurance policies and all that stuff.

BREAKING: Peter Strzok, the FBI agent accused by GOP of having "treasonous" anti-Trump bias, supported re-opening the Clinton email investigation in fall 2016 and helped write the letter (signed by Comey) that was released days before the election. Why was Rybicki fired? Ohr demoted TWICE?

Then why was he demoted from #4 @ FBI to Human Resources? Why was McCabe fired less than a day after Wray reads memo? Why was Rybicki fired? Baker fired? Ohr demoted?

Other contradictions:

Hillary supported Democratic process yet rigged the primary. Also colluded with Russians.

MSM says "Freedom dies in the dark" yet surpresses/censors news.

Obama called for unity yet supported Antifa/BLM.

so this makes you disregard the law, the texts ? Hack much ?

Um...what?

Nice try drobs...but big time fail.

No, that was their way of covering their asses when the story about the Weiner laptop broke and the report that it contained some of Hillary's emails.

Perhaps this was Sztrok's lament about opening something up and insurance policies and all that stuff.

A. It was them getting out ahead of what the proteump jackholes in NY were doing (as they fed knformtheough Giuliani.

B. And it was determined easily those emails were nothing.

C. Yeah...that must be it (sarcasm intentional)

Lol at Sho and these other morons in the media scrambling to change the narrative.

Their heroes got caught acting like the KGB.

And they are too stupid to realize it.

Lol at Sho and these other morons in the media scrambling to change the narrative.

Their heroes got caught acting like the KGB.

And they are too stupid to realize it.

What narrative? Other than blowing apartbthe conspiracy theory narrative.

Lets see...the deep state of Strzok and Comey were so hellbent in getting Hillary elected they reopened the email investigation and made it public right before the election while simultaneously not leaking anything about Trump stuff. Thats what your still going to go with?

The Nunes memo getting torn apart as well.

Everything you come to believe gets shot down by facts.