• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#81 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

So this couple, Neil and Bob Johnson.........are they still married?

Lol

#82 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,660 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:45 AM

It isn't a public business its a private business and a business should be able to refuse service to a customer for whatever reason no questions asked. 

They really cannot discriminate against those traits that are unalienable.  The debate is whether "sex" extends to a person's claim of sexual orientation. If the SC decides it does, it opens the gate for an onslaught.  

Did the entire Obama administration use their dog's name as their password?

#83 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 112,879 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

It's not the cack sucking part that loses you, it's the cake baking?

#84 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,183 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

It's the crap that could get on my peenus where the gays lose me.

Pretty much what I said.   :lol:

#85 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,733 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

They don't suck. They just hold it there until the swelling goes down.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#86 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,244 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:52 AM

Well, more specifically, it's the baby batter used to make the cake.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#87 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,322 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

of course they could. the whole agenda of lgbtqlmnop movement is focking evil. not happy until it's taught in kindergarten and forced on everyone and have big national homo celebrations and gay characters in every show. so the guy doesn't want to make a big c0ck cake and now he's a bigot and should go out of business. fock them drama queens!!!

phsycos

#88 Mookz

Mookz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,717 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

But then just one episode of Chrisley and you're all the way back in.   :banana:

#89 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

Saw a news report of some health teacher showing 6th graders how to use a strap on. I'd never hit a woman, but that might make me question that.

#90 nzoner

nzoner

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,367 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

of course they could. the whole agenda of lgbtqlmnop movement is focking evil. not happy until it's taught in kindergarten and forced on everyone and have big national homo celebrations and gay characters in every show. so the guy doesn't want to make a big c0ck cake and now he's a bigot and should go out of business. fock them drama queens!!!

I've noticed the last few years in my fireworks business that China is getting more liberal with their naming of fireworks and/or artwork,these are a few I sell.

Sweet Spot

Spread Eagle

Jail Bait

Jungle Fever

Whacky Tobacky

Wakin-n-Bakin

Seven(which has fairly graphic pics of the 7 deadly sins)

Going to have start paying very close attention to the new for 2018 list as I don't want to be sued for not carrying Gay Parade,Back Door Bandits,Rainbow and the like.

"NOTHING MATTERS BUT THE WEEKEND,FROM A TUESDAY POINT OF VIEW."

#91 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,183 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:23 AM

Saw a news report of some health teacher showing 6th graders how to use a strap on. I'd never hit a woman, but that might make me question that.

FAKE NEWS

#92 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

FAKE NEWS

Never mind

#93 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,890 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:27 AM

I d be able to walk normally if my wife had taken this class in HS.

Stay in school kids.

#94 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,527 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:29 AM

I've noticed the last few years in my fireworks business that China is getting more liberal with their naming of fireworks and/or artwork,these are a few I sell.

Sweet Spot
Spread Eagle
Jail Bait
Jungle Fever
Whacky Tobacky
Wakin-n-Bakin
Seven(which has fairly graphic pics of the 7 deadly sins)

Going to have start paying very close attention to the new for 2018 list as I don't want to be sued for not carrying Gay Parade,Back Door Bandits,Rainbow and the like.

Just staple some mushroom caps to the end of some Roman candles. Draw some veins on their. Call it the rump rocket special.

#95 nzoner

nzoner

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,367 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:30 AM

Stay in school kids.

:lol:

#96 nzoner

nzoner

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,367 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

Just staple some mushroom caps to the end of some Roman candles. Draw some veins on their. Call it the rump rocket special.

This is a kids item we sell,you should see 200 of them vertically in a box with pretty much just the handle showing

#97 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,495 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

If the gay couple had wanted to order a ###### shaped cake, that news tidbit did not get reported in the MSM. I'd like a link, please.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#98 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,441 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

How dare they insist on being treated like everyone else?
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#99 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 112,879 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

Stay in school kids.

:overhead:

#100 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 112,879 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

awwwwwww, you poor thing

#101 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 112,879 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

If you went into a bar to order your favorite watermelon martini with 2 umbrellas, and they told you they would only give you one umbrella, would you go to the other gay bar across the street to order it, or would you fall on the ground and start kicking and screaming?

#102 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,322 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:55 AM

How dare they insist on forcing their sickness everyone else?

:dunno:

#103 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,322 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:56 AM

Well, couldn't they put their statues of didlos, or two dudes on the cake themselves?
Or are they really that insecure that they have to force someone to do it for them ?

#104 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

How come the bakers can't be treated like everyone else? Or at least as good as Muslims and their religious beliefs? No issue bending over for them.

#105 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 50,563 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

Yeah this ones kind of tough.

On the one hand seriously, this is what you have to b1tch about? Just go get the g0ddamn cake somewhere else and save everyone (yourselves included) the trouble. Jesus Christ. They probably forced the issue too, like they went there specifically knowing this place would balk.

On the other hand... you couldve said all that same sh1t about blacks in the Jim Crow era. Obviously that was wrong.

But gheys arent the same as blacks.

But discrimination is discrimination.

So yeah, I dont focking know. Guess Im kinda unhappy with all sides on this one but ultimately they gheys should probably win and get their focking cake. <_<

#106 patweisers44

patweisers44

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,965 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

So, in a nutshell this comes down to the gay guys rights under Colorado law versus the shop owners Federal Rights?  Literally both sides are right, depending on which rules you are looking at.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

#107 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 112,879 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

If the gay couple had wanted to order a ###### shaped cake, that news tidbit did not get reported in the MSM. I'd like a link, please.

they make some fabulous dic cakes you know.

google it

#108 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,936 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

How come the bakers can't be treated like everyone else? Or at least as good as Muslims and their religious beliefs? No issue bending over for them.

Psst....you can’t run a public service business and discriminate based on orientation. Same reason you can’t not serve black people...or women, etc, etc.
"Let me wobble back to me corner"--Connor Mcgregor

#109 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:56 PM

Psst....you cant run a public service business and discriminate based on orientation. Same reason you cant not serve black people...or women, etc, etc.

I agree with that. But the baker , as I understand it, only said he wouldn't decorate the cake a certain way, not that he wouldn't bake a cake. It's beyond service at that point.

#110 porkbutt

porkbutt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,952 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:59 PM

Psst....you can’t run a public service business and discriminate based on orientation. Same reason you can’t not serve black people...or women, etc, etc.

so i can walk into a mcdonalds and ask them to make me a ###### shaped burger and cry when they don't?

it's pretty much common sense. if i sell widgets, i'd sell one to anyone that comes in. but if someone comes in and asks for ######, swaztika, etc shaped widget...i have every right to say beat it, no?

#111 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,441 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:01 PM

I dont think being Muslim allows a private business owner to refuse service to a protected class of people either.

The baker in this case couldve said he was busy and saved everybody a lot of rigamarole.

#112 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,256 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

You are allowed to not serve women.  See:  private men's only golf clubs.  Just saying... 

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic

#113 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:11 PM

I dont think being Muslim allows a private business owner to refuse service to a protected class of people either.

The baker in this case couldve said he was busy and saved everybody a lot of rigamarole.

I'm talking bigger picture. Society and the government accommodate religious beliefs all the time. Sikhs can wear their turbans in many uniform services. Muslims can wear a kufi, Jewish people a yarmaluke. What's the difference?

#114 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,936 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

I agree with that. But the baker , as I understand it, only said he wouldn't decorate the cake a certain way, not that he wouldn't bake a cake. It's beyond service at that point.

Dont think the cack cake story was true.

so i can walk into a mcdonalds and ask them to make me a ###### shaped burger and cry when they don't?

it's pretty much common sense. if i sell widgets, i'd sell one to anyone that comes in. but if someone comes in and asks for ######, swaztika, etc shaped widget...i have every right to say beat it, no?

Specialty cakes are not hamburgers. They dont custom make burgers....they typically dont sell just white cakes.

You are allowed to not serve women.  See:  private men's only golf clubs.  Just saying...

PRIVATE club.....not a public accomodation open business. Massive diffrence.
"Let me wobble back to me corner"--Connor Mcgregor

#115 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,733 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

They want to cram it down our throats.....yes, literally.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#116 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,660 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

Psst....that is what the SC is deciding.  

Did the entire Obama administration use their dog's name as their password?

#117 patweisers44

patweisers44

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,965 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

In Colorado.

In 30 other states it would be ok though, right?  I asked the question earlier....but the way I see it, both sides have law on their side.  Am I wrong?  The question is does the state of Colorado law trump (ugh) the shop owners first amendment rights?

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

#118 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

In Colorado.

In 30 other states it would be ok though, right?  I asked the question earlier....but the way I see it, both sides have law on their side.  Am I wrong?  The question is does the state of Colorado law trump (ugh) the shop owners first amendment rights?

Federal > State whats the deal here really? The only thing that could've made this more tricky is if this was bakery that sold marijuana infused products.  :doublethumbsup:

#119 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:39 PM

It appears the baker caved and baked them the cake.  https://ic.pics.live...6/58096_320.jpg

Looks scrumdiddlyumptious.

#120 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,441 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:41 PM

I'm talking bigger picture. Society and the government accommodate religious beliefs all the time. Sikhs can wear their turbans in many uniform services. Muslims can wear a kufi, Jewish people a yarmaluke. What's the difference?

None of those things discriminate against a protected class.