Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Stay classy Libs!

This never happens...

You all expect more from"Libs" than the focking President Elect.

I can picture our lib friends standing in a corner with their fingers in ears stomping their feet and saying "nanananananan".

• Like 1

Strike on full tilt.

Yeah, god forbid our educators do their jobs without letting their biases get in the way.

I love how everyone acts like their sh*t doesn't stink and like the only people who do stupid crap like this are the people on the opposite side. I'm guessing that this exact type of thread was started 7 years ago by one of the lefties on the board over this:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Schools-Ponder-Showing-Obamas-Education-Speech-56742732.html

School districts across Texas are pondering whether they'll have their students watch a national address by President Barack Obama next week.
The speech on the importance of education is aimed directly at the nation's school children at 11 a.m. Tuesday. Obama has asked school districts to carry the live webcast.
Districts in North Texas have received complaints about the speech, and most are not broadcasting it to their students.
"There appears to be a curriculum associated with the speech," said Fred Moses, chairman of the Collin County Republican Party.

The fact so many of the political ding-dongs on this board like to get on their soap boxes and throw around their outrage over things that both sides do is probably the thing you all have in common the most. Here's to four (or more) years of the left taking their turn pointing out how terrible this administration is and the right taking their turn with the "yeah, but the LAST president" rebuttals.

Yeah, god forbid our educators do their jobs without letting their biases get in the way.

Four years is a long time, you might want to pace yourself.

The ambitious modern day Liberal is a complete misguided lunatic.

Their job is to watch Trump speak?

You know the teacher is a lib? Or biased beyond being concerned what the Orange child might say?

We never watched a single inauguration in grade school or H.S. Granted, easier to do today, schools wired for computers/cable, but I don't see the big deal.

Orange child might say?

NewbieJr.? :dunno:

Their job is to watch Trump speak?

You know the teacher is a lib? Or biased beyond being concerned what the Orange child might say?

:wacko:

We never watched a single inauguration in grade school or H.S. Granted, easier to do today, schools wired for computers/cable, but I don't see the big deal.

Same here. This is just more BS. I'm sure there are thousands of teachers that aren't showing it. Mostly because they are doing things like teaching---but they are also not making a statement about it.

Ugh. People suck

• Like 1

On their way out the door as a going away present, Obummer's Justice department is suing my hometown. Go fock yourselves, libs!

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2017/01/11/eastpointe-discrimination-lawsuit-voting/96453336/

• Like 1

On their way out the door as a going away present, Obummer's Justice department is suing my hometown. Go fock yourselves, libs!

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2017/01/11/eastpointe-discrimination-lawsuit-voting/96453336/

Despite 34% of voting-age residents being black, no black candidate has ever won a seat on the city council or the school board in Eastpointe.

Somehow white America is to blame for this.....

If my daughters school showed the Trump inauguration I'd keep her home that day (wouldn't publicly make a stink over it). I'm just glad she's only 6, and too young to really understand it all. She just thinks he's the mean guy on TV, when they show him being retarded on a commercial or whatever. We just tell her she doesn't need to worry about who is president, and to focus on learning, having fun and being nice to everyone.

Is it cause of something you did....is that why you had to flee to China?

We're an inner-ring suburb that separates Detroit city limits from the nice suburbs to the north,

The community use to be all-white when I grew up and in fairness, that was the product of housing discrimination rules and practices that became illegal in the 60s. Still, the residual effects of the housing practices continued through the 80s. My 1989 HS yearbook had exactly zero blacks in it. None in any of the classes.

By 1992, we'd changed our suburb's name from East Detroit to Eastpointe because Coleman Young had made the name "Detroit" stink to high heaves so I guess we'd rather be confused with affluent Grosse Pointe than the east side of Detroit.

This "problem" -such that it is- is taking care of itself. Black growth has been exponential. From 0% to 34%. The community is full of older white residents and younger black ones. The schools are now majority black. Detroit is 90% black and whenever somebody learns a trade or a skill, they want to leave the dumpster fire mega-city on the other side of Eight Mile for someplace with clean streets, functional street lights, police, and fire they find that in Eastpointe for cheap. School system sucks though, we may be in line for a state takeover soon.

It's just a matter of time really until Eastpointe is majority black. When I look at Ferguson, MO, I get a sense that "Thank God it's them and not us" because they are basiclly St. Louis' version of us.

If my daughters school showed the Trump inauguration I'd keep her home that day (wouldn't publicly make a stink over it). I'm just glad she's only 6, and too young to really understand it all. She just thinks he's the mean guy on TV, when they show him being retarded on a commercial or whatever. We just tell her she doesn't need to worry about who is president, and to focus on learning, having fun and being nice to everyone.

Yet here you are.

Way to mold that mind early to hate Conservatives. Such a great party of unity and peace. Kind of like Islam.

• Like 1

We're an inner-ring suburb that separates Detroit city limits from the nice suburbs to the north,

The community use to be all-white when I grew up and in fairness, that was the product of housing discrimination rules and practices that became illegal in the 60s. Still, the residual effects of the housing practices continued through the 80s. My 1989 HS yearbook had exactly zero blacks in it. None in any of the classes.

By 1992, we'd changed our suburb's name from East Detroit to Eastpointe because Coleman Young had made the name "Detroit" stink to high heaves so I guess we'd rather be confused with affluent Grosse Pointe than the east side of Detroit.

This "problem" -such that it is- is taking care of itself. Black growth has been exponential. From 0% to 34%. The community is full of older white residents and younger black ones. The schools are now majority black. Detroit is 90% black and whenever somebody learns a trade or a skill, they want to leave the dumpster fire mega-city on the other side of Eight Mile for someplace with clean streets, functional street lights, police, and fire they find that in Eastpointe for cheap. School system sucks though, we may be in line for a state takeover soon.

It's just a matter of time really until Eastpointe is majority black. When I look at Ferguson, MO, I get a sense that "Thank God it's them and not us" because they are basiclly St. Louis' version of us.

Shame

Yet here you are.

Way to mold that mind early to hate Conservatives. Such a great party of unity and peace. Kind of like Islam.

Talk about ignorance is bliss.

Yet here you are.

You guys keep telling yourself it's all about "liberals hating conservatives", when you know all too well that's not what it's about at all...

Yet here you are.

I dislike both parties equally, what religion is that like? Buddhism?

Alternatively, you can tell her that if they do show the inauguration she should just put her hands over her ears and say "nah nah nah nah nah nah nah" since that's what she'll probably be doing for the next 60 years if you have your way.

You guys keep telling yourself it's all about "liberals hating conservatives", when you know all too well that's not what it's about at all...

Filthy is either the dumbest bastard to ever grace this bored or an over the top troll. Probably both. Regardless, there's no need to pay attention to him :thumbsup:

Alternatively, you can tell her that if they do show the inauguration she should just put her hands over her ears and say "nah nah nah nah nah nah nah" since that's what she'll probably be doing for the next 60 years if you have your way.

Tilt

Filthy is either the dumbest bastard to ever grace this bored or an over the top troll. Probably both. Regardless, there's no need to pay attention to him :thumbsup:

Yah. They can't seem to grasp that not everybody looks at the cover of a book and automatically decides if they like or hate it. Some people actually read the book, and give a review based on what's in between the bindings.

Yah. They can't seem to grasp that not everybody looks at the cover of a book and automatically decides if they like or hate it. Some people actually read the book, and give a review based on what's in between the bindings.

They?

So put me on ignore then. :dunno:

If I come across 'the dumbest bastard' to someone who defends pedophiles and treasonous people, then I'm doing something right.

Take it easy snowflake. :lol:

So put me on ignore then. :dunno:

If I come across 'the dumbest bastard' to someone who defends pedophiles and treasonous people, then I'm doing something right.

Take it easy snowflake. :lol:

You're not exactly proving me wrong here :dunno:

• Like 1

And what does your six year old have to say about Hillary when she sees her on the t.v.? Does she refer to her as the Benghazi B!tch who let Americans die? Call her the cheater who stole the nomination from Bernie? Call her the woman who took $1,000 and turned it into $100,000 just like that? Please enlighten us how your child views the other choice in this election.

You're not exactly proving me wrong here :dunno:

Zoom........over his head.

I'll take it as a compliment that someone bereft of morals says I don't view the world as they do.