Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Watcing the Trump Presser Now

"Russia can help us fight ISIS, which by the way, is number one tricky. "

Whoa! Wait! What's this now? "tricky" ? What happened to Donnie's super-secret, easy, quick plan for the complete and total defeat of ISIS? When is he going to unleash that bad boy on their sorry camel-jockey asses? It's "foolproof", "guaranteed",and "simple" according to him; what the hell does he need Russia for? Surely that wasn't just some big lie he told to help him get elected, right? I mean what kind of dooshbag would tell a huge bald-faced lie like that regarding an enemy so reviled by the American public? Surely not anyone who's remotely fit to be President of this country. It almost seems like you'd be willing to lie about anything if you were willing to lie about that.

"Russia can help us fight ISIS, which by the way, is number one tricky. "

Whoa! Wait! What's this now? "tricky" ? What happened to Donnie's super-secret, easy, quick plan for the complete and total defeat of ISIS? When is he going to unleash that bad boy on their sorry camel-jockey asses? It's "foolproof", "guaranteed",and "simple" according to him; what the hell does he need Russia for? Surely that wasn't just some big lie he told to help him get elected, right? I mean what kind of dooshbag would tell a huge bald-faced lie like that regarding an enemy so reviled by the American public? Surely not anyone who's remotely fit to be President of this country. It almost seems like you'd be willing to lie about anything if you were willing to lie about that.

Destroying ISIS will quickly go the route of Mexico paying for the wall and having a better and cheaper healthcare plan. That's a big Zero for Three.

They ran with the story THAT TRUMP HAD BEEN BRIEFED ON IT.

That's focking true, is it not??? :doh:

Holy God, some of you guys have really, REALLY got to smarten up.

No s***. I was thinking the same thing. Trump press secretary told CNN ahead of the conference That they were going to be shut up Because they ran with the details of the story which was a complete falsehood. Trump wasn't pissed off that they teported he had been briefed, every other news organization Admitted and reported that Trump was briefed. Hell even Trump admitted he had been briefed too!

God it is getting harder to tell the trolls from the truly stupid around here.

• Like 1

Destroying ISIS will quickly go the route of Mexico paying for the wall and having a better and cheaper healthcare plan. That's a big Zero for Three.

:lol: dumbo, you realize he's not in office yet, right ?

No s***. I was thinking the same thing. Trump press secretary told CNN ahead of the conference That they were going to be shut up Because they ran with the details of the story which was a complete falsehood. Trump wasn't pissed off that they teported he had been briefed, every other news organization Admitted and reported that Trump was briefed. Hell even Trump admitted he had been briefed too!

Troubadour is a troll. He states the exact opposite of everything he was stating two years ago. He can simply be laughed at. This Filthy Fernandez guy seems to just be mentally challenged. I don't think his is an act.

As warmed long ago (during the primaries)...the first amendment will be eroded with this President.

:lol: dumbo, you realize he's not in office yet, right ?

yes. Hence the 'will quickly go' part. My God, you're dumb.

AND in that story they ran with most of the details of it soooooooooooo they ran with a story they couldn't substantiate. :rolleyes:

Busload of Full Tilt Retahds here :lol:

No, no they didnt. And you saying so doesnt make it so. All youhave to do is compare/contrast the two sources. Not that hard.

As opposed to the corrupt, sell access to the country via State Dept, lying, miserable b!tch that got some of your countrymen killed? I'll take Trump ANYDAY over her.

History will show that you made a very poor decision.

Of course it will. EVERYONE knows there was never any such plan. It just amazes me how his supporters are completely unfazed by his willingness to tell monstrous lies as easily as he takes a breath. But I guess what's important is that he triggers liberals which makes for good message bored fodder. :thumbsup:

is this really happening?

• Like 1

No, no they didnt. And you saying so doesnt make it so. All youhave to do is compare/contrast the two sources. Not that hard.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Reading is fundamental. Are most of the details (including Russia trying to influence Trump) not in there? Yes, they are.

CNN's @Acosta reports Trump spokesman @seanspicer told him he'll be kicked out of future press confs if he presses hard for ques again

‪@jimsciutto‬

CNN has no right to complain about anything. They made their bed, now they have to piss in it.

This Filthy Fernandez guy seems to just be mentally challenged. I don't think his is an act.

Around you guys, I assure you I'm not challenged. You guys are busy circle jerking each other while chanting against Trump.

Only retahds would rather the pilot fock up while flying the plane they're on than support him. :doh:

:lol: Full :lol: Focking :lol: Tilt :lol:

Rex "Incredibly Ran" Exxon

So blinded with the rage the libtards are they missed the funniest line. Trump said he's not doing business deals because the country doesn't want him caught up with minutia. Come on man, you were fighting with Meryl Streep the other night.

CNN has no right to complain about anything. They made their bed, now they have to piss in it.

This thus sets the precedent that one day, whenever that might be, that the Democrats regain the White House, that conservative news sources are shunned as well.

As opposed to the corrupt, sell access to the country via State Dept, lying, miserable b!tch that got some of your countrymen killed? I'll take Trump ANYDAY over her.

Just because you're taking the better of two turds, doesn't mean the one you picked isn't a turd.

My BF is IT Director for a Big Data company. He was talking about how the 'new' thing

is not pass'words', but pass'phrases'. And allegedly, it would take XX years for current

pass-crackers to break such a structure.

He knows a LOT more than I do, but I couldn't help but be incredibly skeptical.

Maybe just because I have a memory;

I remember when all the big data companies told us that simply adding Caps mixes

and numerics would do the same.

THAT 'uncrackable' security lasted about as long as a fart in a windstorm.

As far as spoofing biometrics go, I think that's misguided.

it is MUCH more difficult to replicate individual bio-markers.

So, if you're even half-competent, what do you do?

You don't replicate the bio-markers, you hit it from the recognition/reader

side. That way, every marker looks like a 'hit' / 'winner'.

Yeah that's what I meant. Fool the system into thinking it's reading the proper bio marker

CNN's @Acosta reports Trump spokesman @seanspicer told him he'll be kicked out of future press confs if he presses hard for ques again

‪@jimsciutto

So Trump's goal is to eventually only allow press coverage by media outlets who kiss his ass and never question or challenge him. Adolph Hitler approves.

So Trump's goal is to eventually only allow press coverage by media outlets who kiss his ass and never question or challenge him.

A page from Obummer's playbook?

This thus sets the precedent that one day, whenever that might be, that the Democrats regain the White House, that conservative news sources are shunned as well.

If they get caught red handed trying to influence an election via nefarious methods then good. You are given the priveledge of hosting a debate, you do it honest. Fock them

• Like 1

‪@jimsciutto‬

Good. I hope all of you Obama lovers payed attention to his (very few) press conferences and pay attention to Trumps. The media was in love with Obama. The only news organization that pressed him was Fox. Trump knows he is not going to get the same treatment and is setting precedent. You can already see the bias towards him.

Good. I hope all of you Obama lovers payed attention to his (very few) press conferences and pay attention to Trumps. The media was in love with Obama. The only news organization that pressed him was Fox. Trump knows he is not going to get the same treatment and is setting precedent. You can already see the bias towards him.

Exactly. I have no problem with this. He was only going to get kicked out because the guy wouldn't shut up after Trump told him he wouldn't answer his questions.

And I have no problem with him not answering to media that ran with the stories from last night as if they were true. CNN has been pretty awful about this type of Journalism and I use that word loosely. Good for him. Alpha male is back in the house

Trump knows he is not going to get the same treatment and is setting precedent.

By calling on reporters from that bastion of journalistic integrity, Breitbart. :thumbsup:

He set the precedent that he won't take questions from those he doesn't like. That he even wants to change laws to allow lawsiluita of people say that hints he doesn't like

Defending this is just laughable

If they get caught red handed trying to influence an election via nefarious methods then good. You are given the priveledge of hosting a debate, you do it honest. Fock them

Shouldn't he be thanking CNN honestly?

I mean...them helping Hillary win the democratic primary (in which those debate questions were leaked) resulted in him winning the general.

If Bernie had won...

Shouldn't he be thanking CNN honestly?

I mean...them helping Hillary win the democratic primary (in which those debate questions were leaked) resulted in him winning the general.

If Bernie had won...

I'm saying Fock them for that. I have no sympathy nor am I worried about freedom of the press because that crew is getting shut out. They deserve it.

Obama got to hit slow pitch softball for eight years and now the Libtards are complaining that Trump is kicking out people that are just wanting to shout until he let's them ask a question.

:lol:

Obama got to hit slow pitch softball for eight years and now the Libtards are complaining that Trump is kicking out people that are just wanting to shout until he let's them ask a question.

Exactly.

So yeah he's not going to take questions from a media source that has continually aided liberals at every step. And hasn't even gone 24 hours without running with a fake news story about him that wasn't true. Forgive me if I don't give a f*** about CNN getting their questions asked.

• Like 1

Things that are sacred in America:

Free and fair elections - nope, not anymore

First amendment- nope, not anymore

Anything else you righties want to flush down the sh1tter for Trump's benefit?

Things that are sacred in America:

Free and fair elections - nope, not anymore Not with Hillary rigging nominations, getting dead people/illegals to vote and other a$$hattery.

First amendment- nope, not anymore That right is still there for those that don't just shout and shout like some ghetto trash.

Anything else you righties want to flush down the sh1tter for Trump's benefit?

Well, by NOT electing Hillary we saved the 2nd Amendment along with closed the door to people peddling access to the state department for serious coin (to the Clinton Foundation).

You're welcome America.

Not what is being said at all.

Did Obama ban all Fox News reporters?

Well, by NOT electing Hillary we saved the 2nd Amendment along with closed the door to people peddling access to the state department for serious coin (to the Clinton Foundation).

You're welcome America.