Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Bernie vs Cruz: CNN debate night!

Wow. IMmenstral is having a bonafide breakdown. Has he hit 100 posts yet on this Saturday? Are you currently in a fight with five different members? My god dude, get a life.

Wow. IMmenstral is having a bonafide breakdown. Has he hit 100 posts yet on this Saturday? Are you currently in a fight with five different members? My god dude, get a life.

You just signed your own death warrant. :bandana:

I hope he finds me and grinds my face into the concrete. His incarceration will be my grand gift to this board.

crack his jaw tough guy ?

Not sure why you don't possess the shame necessary to just slink out of here forever, Newbie.

If I'm fighting with 5 members, it's because you all PMed each other to form a circular firing squad. 'Cuz that's what you clowns do.

And it's still not a fair fight. Hilariously weak personalities who really have nothing but each other.

I hope he finds me and grinds my face into the concrete. His incarceration will be my grand gift to this board.

I think you've given a couple of dudes your 'grand gift' already. They need their prescriptions refilled because of it.