Sign in to follow this  
Scary Gary

CNN says its not fair that those without money in stock market can't share in the boom.

I didn't know that. Congrats.

My kids bring all kinds of stuff home including a tooth brush when a dentist visited the class room and taught them the important of brushing and flossing. Of course this is a parents job but some schools try...

I can't speak for all schools though so there probably is a GAP.

Thank you. I finally let one live.

That's great to hear.

I didn't know that. Congrats.

My kids bring all kinds of stuff home including a tooth brush when a dentist visited the class room and taught them the important of brushing and flossing. Of course this is a parents job but some schools try...

I can't speak for all schools though so there probably is a GAP.

I have a relative idea where you live CDub so its probably different in your kids district than in the neighborhoods that are producing the folks that don't have money in the stock market.

All that being said, things like Hygiene and to the extent allowable things like Sex Ed, should be taught in HS and in places like the City of Detroit maybe starting as part of the Jr. High School curriculum.

Add in a class for going to the focking dentist and a class for money management

so many people that don't grow up with parents that give a sh1t, end up with bad teeth and sh1t breath because their parents didn't teach them to go to the focking dentist and they dont go until they have an abscessed tooth, recessed gums and worst.

They should teach that sh1t in high school

Wasn't that what school house rock did???

I have a relative idea where you live CDub so its probably different in your kids district than in the neighborhoods that are producing the folks that don't have money in the stock market.

All that being said, things like Hygiene and to the extent allowable things like Sex Ed, should be taught in HS and in places like the City of Detroit maybe starting as part of the Jr. High School curriculum.

They get the same money from the state that we do. Maybe if the parents actually gave a their schools would be better.

Unfortunately that's not their culture and expect the government to do everything for them.

• Like 1

They get the same money from the state that we do. Maybe if the parents actually gave a ###### their schools would be better.

Unfortunately that's not their culture and expect the government to do everything for them.

So angry

When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that is about the end of a nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

We are getting close and will get there someday soon.

• Like 1

When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that is about the end of a nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

We are getting close and will get there someday soon.

"When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always rely on the support of Paul."

So angry

Progs have several different ways to attempt to derail truth. This is just another one of them.

Racists aren't angry that black families are ruining themselves. Non-racists are, as well as sad.

So the question you need to answer: why are you not angry that black families have been railroaded into self-destruction?

Progs have several different ways to attempt to derail truth. This is just another one of them.

Racists aren't angry that black families are ruining themselves. Non-racists are, as well as sad.

So the question you need to answer: why are you not angry that black families have been railroaded into self-destruction?

you know, now that you put it that way, I am really angry. Seething.

you know, now that you put it that way, I am really angry. Seething.

No one doubts that you are easily led, Newbie.

Know what else are easily led? Lemmings.