Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Trade Targets - Who you going after?

With the 2nd half of the fantasy season upon us, who are you targeting in trades? Here are a few names I feel strongly about moving forward:

CJ Anderson - He showed what he is capable of last week and what made him a top 20 pick this summer. I think he turns it around.

David Carr - I think he's a top 8 QB from here on out. Think Tannehill and Dalton in year's past.

Randall Cobb - I think Rodgers is going to have a huge second half and Davante Adams and Cobb are relevant. I see Cobb recovering from injury and making a push.

Jordan Matthews - It's been rumored he's been doing with an injury. He gets healthy, we see the potential.

Offered Jeremy Hill and James jones for cobb and got laughed At. His price is way too high for limited production

Chris Ivory is not who I'm going for, but looking to move. I'll be finished with my bye weeks this week (9) and looking to take advantage of the teams in the playoff hunt. Hope he has a big game this week and gets his value up.

I bought lacy. I feel like he will heat up as it cools down.

I bought lacy. I feel like he will heat up as it cools down.

Been trying to...owner won't budge and his team blows.

I picked up Lacy this week for Luck and Hillman. I know it is a lot to give but I don't think Hillman lasts and now I'm trying to make a move for Rothesburger to fill my QB spot.

i sent amari cooper,jstew and rawls for djax,lacy and starks. it's a risk. but if it pays off and djax becomes cousins best friend and lacy turns bell cow once it gets cold my team will beast.

• Like 1

i sent amari cooper,jstew and rawls for djax,lacy and starks. it's a risk. but if it pays off and djax becomes cousins best friend and lacy turns bell cow once it gets cold my team will beast.

Good luck with this working out. You'll need it.

I have the parts to have this fail and still do good.cooper and jstew were both rotational players for me based on match up.

I'm so overloaded at receiving, but I cant imagine a package I could put together in my league that would make anything worth it. I'm pretty comfy where I am<br />

I actually got denied by a different owner Blount for jmatthews so I'm pretty happy

I just went through my leagues lineups again and honestly the only guy I covet is gurley, and his owner isn't budging. I had dropped eifert like an idiot. I'd like him back but the price would be too high now.

I'm targeting gurly. I'm offering dez and gore or lacy and Diggs for gurly strait up. 10 pt bonus for 100 yard game rushing. he has not posted less than 28 a game so far.

I may be able to get Lacy for Gates.

RB - I start 2 of Hillman, Lewis, Gore, Ellington.

WR - I start 2 of Hilton, Cobb, Stevie J, Snead

TE - Olsen, Gates, V Davis

QB - Bortles, P Manning

DEF - Den

Flex - TE/WR/RB

I added Davis because I keep receiving offers for my TEs. Tough to hold him when i see Starks, Adams and Kamar Aiken available.

Since we have flex I am thinking I stick with Gates and play 2 TE. And also dropping V Davis for Starks, maybe. I keep receiving offers for TEs so added him to corner the market.

I'm targeting gurly. I'm offering dez and gore or lacy and Diggs for gurly strait up. 10 pt bonus for 100 yard game rushing. he has not posted less than 28 a game so far.

Tried similar trades for Gurley and the guy wouldn't bite.

I traded Ivory and gore for freeman. Freeman owner is fighting to get in the playoffs and only has sproles as his only other Rb. with freeman having a bye next week I sent him the offer and he bit!

I'm looking at eddie lacy. Im going to offer him lamar miller since he wont budge with anyone else. I think its a good trade in my favor. Just want to get a few more opinions. thanks

Looked to stock up for the playoffs since I'm sitting at 6-2 and not to be cocky, but a lock to go to 7-2 after this week. Since Ben is finally back, I just traded him to sure up my RB situation. Got C.West and Chris Johnson in return. I love West's matchups for my playoffs. I have Brady, so don't need Ben. My RB before the trade were Hyde, DMac, HHillman, and Sims. So now with my 2 new additions, Brady, Olsen, and a sick WR core of A.Brown, A.Jeffreys, TY Hilton and S.Diggs, I'm sitting pretty

Lacy, Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffrey, CJ Anderson, Mike Evans...those are some guys I'm looking at trying to trade for a various leagues. I was trying like crazy to acquire Dez Bryant and Rob Gronkowski but the owner (who's COMPLETELY mislabled team name is "Gronk for Trade") won't budge. Need one more week of bad Dez production and he's probably available. Now is also the time for people to acquire Martavis Bryant, before he starts going off again with Ben. I would have said target Jeremy Hill for the same reasons as Lacy but after a whopping 50 yrds vs Cleveland I don't think so anymore. Good part is he got more action than Bernard, but there aren't any touchdowns there.

I'm looking at eddie lacy. Im going to offer him lamar miller since he wont budge with anyone else. I think its a good trade in my favor. Just want to get a few more opinions. thanks

I don't think that's a good idea. YWIA.

Target Andrew Luck and/or Bortles. Luck has quietly been underrated this year and just put up 25 vs the best defense. Schedule is cake after the bye and the best playoff schedule. Bortles plays league worst Ravens next week and also has a cake sched. I know qbs have little value since there are so many but but target these guys as parts of the trade package. For instance, trade Rivers and X for Luck and Y. Especially juicy if you give away a top guy like Carson, people will think they are the ones upgrading.

• Like 1

Target Andrew Luck and/or Bortles. Luck has quietly been underrated this year and just put up 25 vs the best defense. Schedule is cake after the bye and the best playoff schedule. Bortles plays league worst Ravens next week and also has a cake sched. I know qbs have little value since there are so many but but target these guys as parts of the trade package. For instance, trade Rivers and X for Luck and Y. Especially juicy if you give away a top guy like Carson, people will think they are the ones upgrading.

Not bad advice.

If I was the Gurley owner I do believe I'd take that.

Actually I think Gore might be a good trade target himself.

He turned it down without a counter offer.

David Carr - I think he's a top 8 QB from here on out. Think Tannehill and Dalton in year's past.

Well...the Bakersfield Eagles might be one of the top contenders in the South Sequoia League, Southern California champs in 2014. But he's only the Offensive Coordinator. I don't think they'll let him play QB. I'm not that high on him.

hahah OP, dafuq would you want anything to do with CJA?

Wow...he'll probably get dropped to the WW in a few weeks anyway.

He turned it down without a counter offer.

Just trying to generate discussion but I guess I should explain my reasoning. Yes, Gurley is untradeable I guess, but look it's weeks 14-16 you want to win. It depends on where you are in the standings, you roster and schedule.

Week 16 Gurley plays at Seattle. That's not going to be a good start, as good/great as Gurley truly is. Week 11 Romo comes back and Dez is a potential league winner. Weeks 14-15 are Det then TB at home though, which is fantastic.

Gore just got 28 carries in the 1st week that Chud took over the Indy offense. Luck may (may) come back week 14, 15 or 16. Gore finishes @Jax, Hou, @Mia.

Dez finishes @GB, NYJ, @ Buf. GB is possibly a shootout. Bifalo can be ripped in the air. You do have to deal with Revis week 15.

I don't know who you have week 16 as WR2 but I'm guessing he's not Dez and Gurley in Seattle could be rough. I'm thinking week 16 Gore + Dez could likely outscore Gurley plus whoever you have at WR2.