Sign in to follow this  
kimers korner

Trade with keeper implications

Currently in 6th place 6 make playoffs .I was offered Peterson, demaryius , ben Watson, for chubb & Sheppard.. prob keeping m thomas & Conner and I have the 6th pick in the 1st round.. I'm worried about Peterson the rest of the way , but does this make my team better for this year if I make this deal.. I can prob get chubb at 6 anyway

• Like 1

Can also keep Coleman if he lands in a good situation

My team after trade

Watson

Conner

Peterson

M Thomas

D Thomas

Landry

Coleman

Watson til gronk decides to play

3rd in total points

I would rather have Chubb over Peterson so looking at your roster I think that move makes you better.

What would you do for a te of you trade Watson, just play Gronk?

I think Shepherd should make your team better based on your roster over Thomas because Coutee could be back even this weekend

Good luck and thanks for the post m

I don’t see Chubb being kept over Conner and or Thomas.

But he does help you out this season n

I agree , but there are quite a few teams in need of a 2nd keeper , trying to trade chubb or Coleman to help me make the playoffs this year , I may be better off with them unless I get the hunt/mccaffery owner to bite , they cant be kept

I'd make that first trade in acquiring Chubb. Keep in mind though, Chubb is off this week. I don't know that trading Chubb for Allen makes you better. I'm thinking that's a push.

I'd make that first trade in acquiring Chubb. Keep in mind though, Chubb is off this week. I don't know that trading Chubb for Allen makes you better. I'm thinking that's a push.

I agree with this.

yah I don't know what everyone else is reading, he already has Chubb

no way I give up 3 Chubb for 3 scrubs

OOPS, thought I'd misunderstood but I was right-I'd want to keep Chubb and Thomas, they are the core of your team-2 young studs.

Guys , I own chubb , my original? Was basically I have 4 worthy keepers , should I move one or more to improve my team this year , or stick with what I have and take my chances. Can still trade keepers in off season for draft position

You would keep chubb over Conner.. lets put it to you this way.. I can stay put , I can basically have all 3 anyway.. with the 6th pick , who ever I dont keep has a good chance of being there