Sign in to follow this  
Maulers1973

No Shady in South Beach Yo!

A big +1 of a Mike G owner that wants to see Shady open it up and fully blow that thing out.

I think more likely is that this is gamesmanship and McCoy us active but doesn't play like Fuller last week.

From Roto:

LeSean McCoy (questionable, hamstring) will travel with the team to Miami.

The fact he's traveling with the team suggests McCoy's a true game-time decision. McCoy doesn't look close to full strength, but Buffalo is reportedly pushing him to play. There should be an update on McCoy's status early Sunday. Mike Gillislee will start if McCoy sits out.

The team is pushing a guy with a bum hammy and injury history to play? Great. Great coaches.

Dammit Rex!!

I've got Shady and MIke G. and will start Gillislee regardless.

Have Gillisee but benching for James White

Cannot believe they're going to have McCoy attempt to play and risk further injury

Read that McCoy looked Gingerly on Friday.

Not good for a player that cuts and moves like he does.

If it was me and he's your best bet on your roster I would go with Gill.

Here's what Schefter tweeted about Shady's situation:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports LeSean McCoy (hamstring) is expected to play in Miami today but should see a limited number of snaps. He's expected to see 25-35 total snaps in a timeshare.

Despite moving gingerly in practice on Friday, McCoy is ready to go as a risk/reward RB2. Although he is not an exceptional talent, Mike Gillislee benefits from an inherently productive Bills’ run-game engineered by a dual-threat quarterback with a strong run-blocking line. Gillislee makes for a solid play against Miami’s poor defense.

this is unreal

i play in two high stakes leagues..one is more precious because my father is my partner and weve been in it for almost 20 years now....in that league were in 2nd place ...and shady is my only good rb....hes my only "decent" rb really......i also have mike g on my bench......any other rb and the top guy would sit....and the backup would be a solid play...but one that doesnt leave you having to think.....but since its rex ryan....and my only decent rb...not only will they risk reaggravating his injury....but they leave you wondering who has a chance to be the most productive guy today

wtf

I'm shaking my head too. I wonder if this is a smokescreen.

Going with James White instead of Gillislee

haha...well yeah...i would too.....

i think the real concerned ones are those with mccoy and mike g....and guys that depend on mccoy.....

Any Buffalo fans out there that have more insight whether Shady actually plays and sees a lot of action or if a Rex smokescreen?

in non per league I have M.G and Blunt. My fear is they use M.G between the 20/20 and use McCoy in the Red Zone...Patriots should not have a problem with the Steelers and Blunt could get some play at the goal line.....non-ppr league.....thinking Blunt and not worry about the Bills....The Bills have Minn. next week and then a bye.....thinking about going with Blunt and dropping Gill to re enforce my rooster. Any thoughts ?

in non per league I have M.G and Blunt. My fear is they use M.G between the 20/20 and use McCoy in the Red Zone...Patriots should not have a problem with the Steelers and Blunt could get some play at the goal line.....non-ppr league.....thinking Blunt and not worry about the Bills....The Bills have Minn. next week and then a bye.....thinking about going with Blunt and dropping Gill to re enforce my rooster. Any thoughts ?

Bills have NE next week then Seattle then the bye...

this is unreal

i play in two high stakes leagues..one is more precious because my father is my partner and weve been in it for almost 20 years now....in that league were in 2nd place ...and shady is my only good rb....hes my only "decent" rb really......i also have mike g on my bench......any other rb and the top guy would sit....and the backup would be a solid play...but one that doesnt leave you having to think.....but since its rex ryan....and my only decent rb...not only will they risk reaggravating his injury....but they leave you wondering who has a chance to be the most productive guy today

wtf

If the rest of your rb's suck why not just start both?

Rolling Gillislee over crowell. Both guys timeshares anyway, least Gillis has a shot at all the work if this whole mccoy thing is a charade. Like the matchup and likely gamescript better too.

pulled gillisee out of my dfs ast last minute for quizz can'tb take the chance

pulled gillisee out of my dfs ast last minute for quizz can'tb take the chance

Smart move IMO.

Bills #3 RB not active.

Good point. That leaves still leaves R Bush.

I'm really tempted to sit Shady and start Mike Davis. But right now, I still have Shady in there.

guy in my league is rolling shady rather confidently. thinks it will be 80/20 mccoy. i dunno. i think i'm gonna give the waiver wire one last look here.

One other small side note but could be of interest, Gillislee drafted by Miami in 13 and then cut the next year. Could be nice revenge game, just saying

Have Gillisee but benching for James White

Cannot believe they're going to have McCoy attempt to play and risk further injury

Same here. Can't take the chance here.

Shady running full speed in warmups.

So Gillislee should be benched for Pitta in ppr? I'm on the road traveling & need something for this flex spot.

After watching LeSean McCoy (hamstring) in pre-game warmups, ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak observed that McCoy "does not look close to 100 percent when cutting and exploding."

- per Rotoworld

Well, have fun with that mess.

So Gillislee should be benched for Pitta in ppr? I'm on the road traveling & need something for this flex spot.

It's really a guessing game at this point.

Reports just said that McCoy took the first carry in pre-game offense drills and took it to the house and even cut a few times. Looks good. You never know if he pulls it again or how they're going to divide snaps. I'd probably go with Pitta in PPR.

After watching LeSean McCoy (hamstring) in pre-game warmups, ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak observed that McCoy "does not look close to 100 percent when cutting and exploding."

- per Rotoworld

Well, have fun with that mess.

Don't know what the heck he's watching. I'm watching some clips from pre game and he looks pretty darn good. Running full speed, multiple cuts. I'd say he looks at least 90%.

Don't know what the heck he's watching. I'm watching some clips from pre game and he looks pretty darn good. Running full speed, multiple cuts. I'd say he looks at least 90%.

Yeah, I'm avoiding the mess in DFS.

guy in my league is rolling shady rather confidently. thinks it will be 80/20 mccoy. i dunno. i think i'm gonna give the waiver wire one last look here.

80/20 McCoy? I'm going with my guy and putting out Mike G in place of Lamar Miller. The running full speed in warm ups isn't the issue. The issue is stopping and starting which is McCoys major advantage. With Williams as an inactive I can easily see McCoy pulling himself and his hamstring out of the game and Mike getting major work.

I have laid myself on the train tracks with Gilly in my lineup and Shady on the bench. I'm terrified. But I'd have to bench James White to start both.

I have 10 minutes to see shady look amazing in a video clip and change my mind.