Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Jamaal Charles questionable? Knee swelling

No surprise here.

If I were Andy Reid I would just bench him for the rest of the season

Signed

Ware Owner

:first:

Uggghhh, I missed out on Ware by 1 effing waiver spot. Have you seen his upcoming schedule? It's fantastic.

Man I sure hope Charles is done because Howard sure looked like he was playing backseat last night.

Shhhh...I have an opponent who is currently starting both Charles and Ware. Let's keep this on the downlow. :)

Is that you green chicken? Charles was a waste of a second round pick. But to quote Henry Fonda in the western My Name is Nobody "If the risk is little the reward is little".

P.S. We can't avoid each other today.

Is that you green chicken? Charles was a waste of a second round pick. But to quote Henry Fonda in the western My Name is Nobody "If the risk is little the reward is little".

P.S. We can't avoid each other today.

I ain't no chicken! :) Nope, I don't think you're my opp. I went to grad school with the guy. (And I traded him Tajae Sharpe + an IDP for Matt Jones a few weeks ago...so he may be wanting me to lose pretty badly...)

Someone tell me how stupid I am!

I cut Ware in order to sign Tevin Coleman when KC was going on a bye. I thought for sure, Sir Charles would resume his rightful place of being the man and Ware was a thing of the past.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I cut Ware in order to sign Tevin Coleman when KC was going on a bye. I thought for sure, Sir Charles would resume his rightful place of being the man and Ware was a thing of the past.

I was even stupider last year and cut Devonta Freeman after week 1 when it looked like Coleman would be the lead back. As a current Ware owner (who has had some trade offers), I learned from that experience to think twice about trading or cutting a RB and hung onto Ware. Don't mull over it as I did last year but learn from it and move forward. At least you got something of value.

• Like 1

He's not going to play.

Picked Crowell off waivers and dealt him for Ware 2 weeks ago ... Hahaha!! :banana:

some swelling so what?

whats the big deal here its not like hes not going to play

It's what this forearm does - quick to declare the demise of every star (Charles) and the rise of every new star (Dixon), based on little to no information and certainly not based in reality.

Let them rant. It's their fantasy! They want to be THE guy who declared it first, on the leading edge. They want to jump out early, but they are rarely correct, if ever.

It's what this forearm does - quick to declare the demise of every star (Charles) and the rise of every new star (Dixon), based on little to no information and certainly not based in reality.

Let them rant. It's their fantasy! They want to be THE guy who declared it first, on the leading edge. They want to jump out early, but they are rarely correct, if ever.

Rubbish, Law talks alot but says nothing

I've been nothing but correct. Some swelling in a knee post ACL is a big deal. He can't hold up after 10 touches. He will be out and he will be trusting his knee less. As well as a fantasy expert I'm also a amutuer psychologist and statistician. When Charles came out last week and declared himself 110% it was clear to me that was impossible and he was trying to psych himself up.

You should cut him then. Cut him and pick up Dixon. I bet you don't.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. If you mean cut Charles I don't own him. I imagine the Charles owner will cut him soon I will pick him up and immediately drop him for you... not for Kenneth Dixon because he is rostered.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. If you mean cut Charles I don't own him. I imagine the Charles owner will cut him soon I will pick him up and immediately drop him for you... not for Kenneth Dixon because he is rostered.

Absolutely dumb...if anything, a great handcuff

Absolutely dumb...if anything, a great handcuff

Thank you. This helps.

I was even stupider last year and cut Devonta Freeman after week 1 when it looked like Coleman would be the lead back. As a current Ware owner (who has had some trade offers), I learned from that experience to think twice about trading or cutting a RB and hung onto Ware. Don't mull over it as I did last year but learn from it and move forward. At least you got something of value.

True, TColeman ain't too shabby, but I'm starting to think Charles might not get his starting job back for some time, if at all.

Picked Crowell off waivers and dealt him for Ware 2 weeks ago ... Hahaha!! :banana:

Your league is if Crowell was on waivers 2 weeks ago.... hahaha!! :banana:

Your league is ###### if Crowell was on waivers 2 weeks ago.... hahaha!! :banana:

He was undrafted in my 10-teamer and I picked him up Week 1 and traded him 2 weeks ago because I am a freakingvgenius.

As a big Ware share holder I agree Charles should be shut down. Especially with Hyde going down, I need a reliable rb2, because Djohns can't lift the whole load on his own.

Its pure luck but I drafted crowell, ware and Michael.

Of course...i whiffed on langford, and stupidly dropped matt jones..but whatevs.

I've been banging the Ware drum since preseason. I love the guy. Drafting both Michael and Ware (both 2013 Seahawks draft picks) is the only thing keeping my MASH unit of a team afloat.

Good luck to Charles getting his career back on track (next year).

He looked pretty damn good last week, basically running on a field that was absolute mush between the hash marks. A little swelling? Don't look for me to bet against Jamaal Charles unless I hear the fat lady belting it out.

• Like 1

the way i look at it is that it took longer than expected for him to come back. and then, when he finally DID come back he didn't get much work and now he's right back to the questionable designation with swelling.

i'm not so sure i'd venture any career guesses at this time, but i would certainly be worried about the potential he may not really contribute this season (had i drafted him)

He looked pretty damn good last week, basically running on a field that was absolute mush between the hash marks. A little swelling? Don't look for me to bet against Jamaal Charles unless I hear the fat lady belting it out.

Swelling -> Cortizone shot -> Fantasy goodness.

(sh!t I wish I had backed up Jamaal with Ware)

Meh, was counting on him to pair up with Ware and DJ this week given Mathews' crap matchup and injuries to Riddick and L Murray. Still keeping him in the lineup until something more concrete comes out (TD heavy scoring, Charles seems like a somewhat better bet to find the end zone than Crowder).

This is great news! Ware can do some making up for starting Meredith in most leagues. I really think Charles needs to be shut down to make sure he can play next year, for another team.