Sign in to follow this  
Gipaldo

Dion Lewis--worth a stash?

Thoughts on Dion Lewis ROW? Set to come back in the next week or two, but with Blount and White playing well, is he worth a pick up and stash?

What's the consensus here?

Why do people keep asking the same questions week after week? Your guess is as good as anyone elses. That's all anyone really has. I have heard he still isn't right. So my guess would be no.

Ian Rapoport reports Dion Lewis will be back at practice this week. 21 days from the day he practices the pats have to activate him.

Im sure he will be inactive this week with James White playing well

After the pats week 9 bye is when I am betting they activate lewis

Who knows how healthy Lewis really is??? James White has been doing a great job since Brady's return.

Not sure Hoodie would want to disrupt that chemistry right away.

If White has a big week 8, then I think Hoodie will wait the full 21 days and get Lewis practicing and cutting to see what he has.

If White s$ites the bed week 8 then we may see Lewis earlier.

No need to activate him sooner.

I will ride with White for at least the next 2 Pats games.

That was a very good job convincing yourself Captain!

The fact is, Lewis is a superior talent to White and will be on the field when he's healthy, regardless of "chemistry" or how other players might be doing.

This isn't Prescott/Romo, it's more Williams/Bell and Garoppolo/Brady. When healthy, the better player plays.

Look we are 7 weeks in... Lewis has neither practiced nor played in a regular season game. (due to injury)

This is not Williams/Bell... Lewis has not been sitting out due to suspension working out and preparing to bust runs... (injured)

White has been playing well... I don't see them rushing Lewis back unless he is 100%. They will want him in practice for a while to see what they have.

Truth... for the Lawman

More self-indulgent hype... for the Lawman

Fixed.

A fully healthy Lewis is an upgrade over White. But I think it's fair to question if he's fully healthy. He'll probably get some game action sometime in the next month but I wouldn't expect anywhere near the same kind of production you saw from him in 2015.

When AD returned from his ACL, people might not remember it took him half the season to knock off the rust. Percy Harvin carried that team the first half. After he went down, Peterson went on his historic run. I think it takes time to get back to full strength, and it takes several games, not just rehab, to regain top form. That's what happened with Peterson and it looks like it's what's happening with Jordy and JC this year.

I think Lewis could be alright for the Pats this year. But I wouldn't assume he'll pick up where he left off in 2015.

I hope he's deported.

Loving what I'm getting from James White right now. Astute pickup.

Or outhouse luck................................