Sign in to follow this  
Oriole8159

Who to drop on my team?

want to put in waiver claims for Davante Adams or Ty Montgomery, but really questioning who my drop is. I'm 4-2, 10 team h2h, no flex, standard scoring

Thoughts?

RYAN, r wilson

D MURRAY, S WARE, c michael, j Rodgers, d lewis

A BROWN, MARV JONES, JORDY, dez, Meredith

D WALKER, j reed

VINATIERI

CINCI

Didn't we do this last week.

Your drop probably has to be Meredith, not because of one game of suckage, but because of the QB situation. TyMont's value feels like it can be trusted for the foreseeable future, but you need to feel sure that Adams isn't going to be a one week wonder if that's who you get. He would also give you two Packer receivers who might negate each other's value..

I'm not really on the D Lewis stash train. White is doing admirably in that role and they won't rush him back but I can understand if you want to have him up your sleeve.

Didn't we do this last week.

Your drop probably has to be Meredith, not because of one game of suckage, but because of the QB situation. TyMont's value feels like it can be trusted for the foreseeable future, but you need to feel sure that Adams isn't going to be a one week wonder if that's who you get. He would also give you two Packer receivers who might negate each other's value..

I'm not really on the D Lewis stash train. White is doing admirably in that role and they won't rush him back but I can understand if you want to have him up your sleeve.

last week was on a trade.

thanks for the input though.

Can you narrow it down to the 2 or 3 you're considering dropping. I don't need to see your entire roster. That said, drop Antonio Brown!

Can you narrow it down to the 2 or 3 you're considering dropping. I don't need to see your entire roster. That said, drop Antonio Brown!

Okay; good point.

I would say in no particular order; Wilson, Lewis or Meredith.

Okay; good point.

I would say in no particular order; Wilson, Lewis or Meredith.

I think you keep Wilson to see if he can recover from the knee issues that are holding him back. I'd say Meredith #1 since you are picking from 2 WR options and would be upgrading at that position.

clever

You should post this in the right section, but I guess the mods don't care anymore :dunno: