birdiepop22

Ware or Williams

Who to start? I have both, could use one in my flex...

Thoughts?

As stated above, just too early to tell. If Ware is a go, which I suspect he will be, then both players become a difficult start in the Ship, sine Williams will get some burn too following his 2 good weeks filling in. If, for some reason Ware can't go, then Williams is a low end RB1/high end RB2.

Similar situation in Pitt.

I may roll Williams out there over James white regardless. At least hes in a two way split. Also Damian Williams was the Joe Mixon of Oklahoma before he went there. Williams has the athletic pedigree and he looks much more like Hunt in that offense then the plodder Ware. I dont see how coaches wouldnt see that on tape and want to get this kid kicked into high gear for playoff run. Hes got fresh legs and needs as many touches as possible to see what you have before playoffs begin

Personally, I am hoping that Ware sits one more week...although I doubt it.

Would love to fire Williams up in the Ship.

I agree even of Ware playes I think Williams looked better and will still play a lot.

That’s depends on the availability of Ware.

J Williams should own the show, if Ware does play Williams won’t.

But let’s say ware doesn’t play, I would take Williams.

Question is how much work does he get. Williams could keep his role from last week and they move Ware into

The role Darrel Williams was in which was grinder and occasional goal line back. I mean 3 weeks ago when Ware was feature back Damian Williams has a 2 TD vulture game if I remember corectly. I think Damian Williams should still be a strong flex play. I will probably roll him over James White

I'm surprised at how little news there is on this situation. Everyone has Damien Williams still ranked higher than ware on their rankings. Is this because they're assuming Ware is out?

Seems like most sites are painfully slow to get updated rankings/projections.

This situation is looking more and more dicey all the time.

Same boat Im riding Williams in finals. Im actually playing him over David Johnson, who I have 0 faith in. Even if Ware is active, have to trust KC offense and Williams being part of it.

the FFtoday site has Williams at 13 and ware NR. and they did an update yesterday.

oversight or a calculated prediction?

gotta be an oversight, right? if he might play there's no WAY ware isn't in the top 70, even if you might predict that williams might start anyways....