Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Girls that pretend to like rap music

What's really lame is people who give a ###### what other people listen to. You guys are pussies.

so then, why dont you play us some? im mean the good stuff. you clearly have an invasive message.

so then, why dont you play us some? im mean the good stuff. you clearly have an invasive message.

I don't listen to much music anymore unless my wife or kid is in the car. And in that case it's whatever they want to listen to. I can hook you up with some nerd IT security podcasts or nerdy books on tape if you'd like.

That said, if I'm at a bar and it's playing music I don't like I'm not going to get all pissy and whine about it.

If there is anyone who has not heard this song and isn't sick to death of hearing it or if you don't know who Cardi B is, consider yourself culturally dead.

The song is crap but kids love it. Not black ones and not white ones pretending. People love it and love her.

i can see why they like her.........music

Yeah? Ice-T was an actual pimp for gods sake. I'd say pimping a woman is far worse than anything Al Franken did. And he's an "actor". Lol.

Lemonade! :mad:

O

G

HA!

love that commercial

White girls with corn rows or shaved sides of their heads are the piece-of-shitz that listen to modern rap. Scumbags.

I saw a Chinese girl with cornrows the other day. First time Ive seen that in three years. Look absolutely focking ridiculous.

Im gonna include the EDM people into the doosh debate.

I guess being into raves and EDM was fine back when we were 21 or whatever. But I see people all the time on social media groups for expats here that are in their mid 30s shilling for it. HEY PARTY PEOPLE, COME CHECK OUT MISTIQE BAR SATURDAY, TOP 25 DJ SKRIBBLEZ WILL BE SPINNING!

Like who the fock wants to go hear that noise?

I saw a Chinese girl with cornrows the other day. First time Ive seen that in three years. Look absolutely focking ridiculous.

Im gonna include the EDM people into the doosh debate.

I guess being into raves and EDM was fine back when we were 21 or whatever. But I see people all the time on social media groups for expats here that are in their mid 30s shilling for it. HEY PARTY PEOPLE, COME CHECK OUT MISTIQE BAR SATURDAY, TOP 25 DJ SKRIBBLEZ WILL BE SPINNING!

Like who the fock wants to go hear that noise?

Went to a rave once when I was in SA. It was $40 PER PERSON to get in. I paid for my wife and I to get in (her roommate from the dorms in the military at the time suggested we all go there). Biggest dam mistake ever. Literally the people there had been dropped off by their parents. Hell there were even some parents chilling by the wall or in the corner while their child danced. Beer was $20/bottle. After 10 minutes I said fock this and my wife and I bailed. Havent been to one since and wont ever go back

You know what they say about these girls

Once you go black

You are a single mom.

You guys have heard of Cardi B.

Actually, I remember someone posting her song in a video here before.

You guys are up on it.

It was playing while some girl in a club was all up in her boyfriend's face:

Watch at your own risk :unsure:

This gives strong consideration for the government to be in charge of reproduction.

No offense, but I never heard of her until my son brought her up. She's awful. I had to turn the video off after 10 seconds I felt so embarrassed that it was so bad. Can she even sing? Sounds like she's a product of the recording booth, not actually a good singer.

I was totally turned off by her for multiple reasons.

But now I "get her" and know why people like her.

She's a breath of fresh air in a way.

:thumbsup:

I was at a bar awhile back with some friends and all the DJ was playing was hip-hop.So I walk up as a paying customer with a big beer in hand and kindly ask for one older rock song and DJ looks at me and says something to the extent of,"look around,I can't do that."

Ok as a former DJ I get it you got an old man and his friends asking for some old rock,you may not like it and the younger patrons may not but last I checked I'm also a paying customer,so if nothing else get on your little microphone and make a crack about the old men over there that requested this next song and do your focking job.

Honestly, you should find another bar. That one wasn't for you.

:dunno:

Honestly, you should find another bar. That one wasn't for you.

Long story short it's a sports bar that at 10 p.m. on weekends tries to become a dance club.So my friends and I were there watching some MLB(24 tv's) and this jack ass DJ walks up as he's changing all the tv's to be able to show videos with the music.We asked if he could leave the one tv in front of our table on the game and he basically says it's his time and turns off the game.So there we sat with a fairly decent bar tab and had just gotten a fresh round,so 3 songs in I did what I did.

But you're right that kind of crap isn't for me,haven't been back.

What are rap and Islam being left out of this whole sexual misconduct/disrespecting fake outrage fest that's going on ?

If Sharia law gets rid of rap music, that'd be a selling point.

Better than the white dork men who pretend to like that garbage

I like quite a bit of 80s-2000 rap :dunno:

Ive decided to go into the used tennis shoe trade. Have you seen what yeezys sell for? A friends kid if mine is putting himself thru college selliing tennis shoes lol

Back when there were coherent lyrics

Even then it was still bichs and hos and f the police.

If there is anyone who has not heard this song and isn't sick to death of hearing it or if you don't know who Cardi B is, consider yourself culturally dead.

The song is crap but kids love it. Not black ones and not white ones pretending. People love it and love her.

I've heard that some a million fvckin times, it seems. :thumbsdown:

Plus, b1tch is fugly as all hell.

I guess Im culturally dead then. Thank god.

I like quite a bit of 80s-2000 rap :dunno:

I always loved that song "regulators".

And I was a pretty big Beastie Boys fan back in the day too.

I'm not sure how much street cred that gives me though.

I guess Im culturally dead then. Thank god.

I don't think it's a bad thing. Most people I know who fall into my criteria of "successful" (black or white) don't know her or that song. Unless they have teenage kids...

She's a smaller version of Right Said Fred

In China...you're welcome.

Its sad. We make so much good art. Well, not as much so now, but still.

People here? Dont know any of the good stuff. Just the garbage.

Ha, I deleted my comment because I thought maybe you weren't talking about Bodak Yellow, but you were, lol.

It's not the words but the beat of the song if you listen. Its quiet and then hits. I couldn't figure out why I started liking this awful song. I was horrified when I first heard it, then one day I was like, this song is the sh1t. It's the beat if you get into it. Listen to it in your car one day with the bass just right.

Ha, I deleted my comment because I thought maybe you weren't talking about Bodak Yellow, but you were, lol.

It's not the words but the beat of the song if you listen. Its quiet and then hits. I couldn't figure out why I started liking this awful song. I was horrified when I first heard it, then one day I was like, this song is the sh1t. It's the beat if you get into it. Listen to it in your car one day with the bass just right.

I cant get past the semi retarded aggrandizing babble of the rap.

I think its stupid when some big ass thug looking guy raps a bunch of Im so hard, dont fock with me nonsense. Coming from a small pretty good looking chick? B!tch please.

Nicki Minaj is all mad that white rappers are more popular than black now.

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/12/nicki-minaj-white-rapper-instagram-post-deleted

Nicki Minaj posted a pretty nondescript screen capture of the iTunes top 10 charting Hip Hop/Rap songs Saturday night. But it wasn’t the chart itself that got people talking so much as Nicki’s commentary on the melanin deficiency of the artists on the chart.
“It’s a great time to be a white rapper in America huh?” Nicki wrote in the caption of her now-deleted post. “These are the top 10 rap songs on US iTunes. S/O to Em & Post. Two of my faves. Congrats to Em on his new album. #Motorsport put dat thing in sport.”
The chart has since been updated, but you can pretty easily read between the lines and see what Nicki was referencing. Of the 10 songs listed, Migos’ “Motorsport” and N.E.R.D.’s “Lemon” are the only two performed by artists that self-identify as black.

Nicki Minaj is all mad that white rappers are more popular than black now.

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/12/nicki-minaj-white-rapper-instagram-post-deleted

Nicki Minaj posted a pretty nondescript screen capture of the iTunes top 10 charting Hip Hop/Rap songs Saturday night. But it wasnt the chart itself that got people talking so much as Nickis commentary on the melanin deficiency of the artists on the chart.

Its a great time to be a white rapper in America huh? Nicki wrote in the caption of her now-deleted post. These are the top 10 rap songs on US iTunes. S/O to Em & Post. Two of my faves. Congrats to Em on his new album. #Motorsport put dat thing in sport.

The chart has since been updated, but you can pretty easily read between the lines and see what Nicki was referencing. Of the 10 songs listed, Migos Motorsport and N.E.R.D.s Lemon are the only two performed by artists that self-identify as black.

Self identify as black.

So we cant even say someone is or is not black objectively anymore. Lol

So cardi B was on Jimmy Fallon. Jesus holy fudge is she annoying. And this probably says a lot. They didn't let her sing or whatever it is she does. Good God, she makes Rosie Perez sound positively mellifluous.

And she's got three something or others in the top 10 right now?

Seriously, it's getting harder and harder not to root for North Korea.