Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Bombs Away

Completely disagree. It's not about the 40 people who died. We couldn't give two shits about anyone over there dying. It's what we do, we kill people in the ME. 50,000 children in Yemen have died of disease and starvation due to the American supported Saudi led blockade and you don't and won't hear a focking peep.

As a nation we are so full of ###### and this absolutely disgusts me. Get the fock out of Syria. Everything we touch in the ME turns to absolute ######.

:thumbsup:

What's the spin? Obama was advised not to pull out, that's a fact. He could have went to Congress and asked to stay, he chose not to. Another fact. The spin was downplaying Isis after they emerged, as predicted, and calling them the JV team.

The spin is your blaming the fireman instead of the arsonist.

You cant just go back to congress...you also have to go back to leaders in iraq who wanted us out.

But yeah...no spin.

Also...Bush was just given faulty intel? Or he knew it was bogus and went in anyway!

Someday you may understand that the Iraq War was an act of Congress not GW Bush. It is a fact the Lyin Left likes to omit.

I

Someday you may understand that the Iraq War was an act of Congress not GW Bush. It is a fact the Lyin Left likes to omit.

I

Sho isn't that bright. In fact, he's pretty stupid so give him a break - the best he can do is parrot talking points as he doesn't do any thinking on his own. Others have to do it for him.

The spin is your blaming the fireman instead of the arsonist.

I shouid have said Bush the idiot listened to his henchmen who were hell bent on invading Iraq, facts he damned. Doesn't mean Obama was right in pulling out, SOF or not. He could have done it if he wanted. How did we get back in Iraq to fight Isis?

You cant just go back to congress...you also have to go back to leaders in iraq who wanted us out.

But yeah...no spin.

Also...Bush was just given faulty intel? Or he knew it was bogus and went in anyway!

Nice job ignoring me. And tell me how we went back to Iraq to fight Isis, you know, after we left?

Completely disagree. It's not about the 40 people who died. We couldn't give two shits about anyone over there dying. It's what we do, we kill people in the ME. 50,000 children in Yemen have died of disease and starvation due to the American supported Saudi led blockade and you don't and won't hear a focking peep.

As a nation we are so full of ###### and this absolutely disgusts me. Get the fock out of Syria. Everything we touch in the ME turns to absolute ######.

to be fair everything in the ME is absolute anyways

Obama negotiated for months with Iraqi leaders. He wanted to keep several thousand special forces there, but the Iraqi's refused to grant them a legal status to stay there.

Facts are no good with this crowd.

I

:lol:

Some day you will admit you dont know what the flying fock you are talking about.

You blamed Ibama for everything and when its factually pointed out that this experience acted before yiur little timeline...you spin to this.

Facts are no good with this crowd.

Fact is we went back to Iraq to fight them. How did that happen?

I shouid have said Bush the idiot listened to his henchmen who were hell bent on invading Iraq, facts he damned. Doesn't mean Obama was right in pulling out, SOF or not. He could have done it if he wanted. How did we get back in Iraq to fight Isis?

I dont know. I just know there is no end game. We have an economy propped up by the war machine, and no real enemies to use our bombs on, so we just draw straws.

Doesn't mean Obama was right in pulling out, SOF or not. He could have done it if he wanted.

Jesus, we're still in this conversation?... And the first time an American citizen is held in an iraqi jail subject to Iraqi law and Iraqi courts andiraqi punishments Fox and all the other retards in America would be screaming for Obama's head. Bush trying to get us out of there! He knew how dangerous it was for Americans to remain! But no, Obama knew better! Our Citizen's deaths are on his hands!

You know that's exactly how it would have gone down.

Fact is we went back to Iraq to fight them. How did that happen?

Well let's see, Isis kick the out of the Iraqi forces. Especially in mosul and the Sunni triangle. Then they declared a caliphate. That's pretty much the official start on the game that have been going on much longer with special forces.

Jesus, we're still in this conversation?... And the first time an American citizen is held in the Rocky jail subject to Iraq Iran and Iraq e-chords and Rocky punishments Fox and all the other ###### retards in America would be screaming for Obama's head. Bush trying to get us out of there! He knew how dangerous it was for Americans to remain! But no, Obama knew better! Our Citizen's deaths are on his hands!

You know that's exactly how it would have gone down.

That's why they call it political "courage". Obama had none. Never did. Just another guy who sees what way the wind is blowing and goes with it. Did the same with gay marriage.

I

Not that you will, but go back and watch Colin Powell's speech to the UN. Then add a bunch more other that was told to Congress.

My favorite was that Saddam had drone planes that he could fly off of super tankers right off the east coast.

What's the spin? Obama was advised not to pull out, that's a fact. He could have went to Congress and asked to stay, he chose not to. Another fact. The spin was downplaying Isis after they emerged, as predicted, and calling them the JV team.

It would actually be easier to list the that's right in the above quote than all the that's absolutely wrong. Christ on a cracker, do you guys ever read anything?

That's why they call it political "courage". Obama had none. Never did. Just another guy who sees what way the wind is blowing and goes with it. Did the same with gay marriage.

:rolleyes:

It would actually be easier to list the ###### that's right in the above quote than all the ###### that's absolutely ###### wrong. Christ on a cracker, do you guys ever read anything?

Take a stab at it. But you know you can't.

Not that you will, but go back and watch Colin Powell's speech to the UN. Then add a bunch more other ###### that was told to Congress.

My favorite was that Saddam had drone planes that he could fly off of super tankers right off the east coast.

What is you point, they all had access to the same information. So now this is Colin Powells fault?

Fact: The Iraq Resolution is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

Where do you think he gets this from? I posted this before. There's a huge exhibit of his own citizens being tortured by his henchman. Just hundreds and hundreds of photos with official government placards resting right on the body. When side was presented with this evidence? You know what he said?

Fake news.

Has anybody ever uttered that phrase until Trump came to office? Trump is a dictator's best fuking friend. He marginalizes intelligence communities, Democratic votes, Democratic institutions, and World opinion. Assad would probably blow Trump the minute he saw him.

It really sounds to me like he probably used the term 'fake news' because people will instantly understand what he means now. But he sounds like someone who's been talking this way for a while. It also sounds like he mostly holds American agency findings to be suspect.

Like I said, if he's master BS-ing, I'm in awe. When he gets didactic with logical chains of thought, and philosophical, I don't see a typical dictator (perhaps Hitler? I haven't read his stuff). I only ever hear Trump 'selling' what he says or thinks by saying it again, no real persuasion beyond the use of superlatives.

It would actually be easier to list the ###### that's right in the above quote than all the ###### that's absolutely ###### wrong. Christ on a cracker, do you guys ever read anything?

You are so clueless.

It really sounds to me like he probably used the term 'fake news' because people will instantly understand what he means now. But he sounds like someone who's been talking this way for a while. It also sounds like he mostly holds American agency findings to be suspect.

Like I said, if he's master BS-ing, I'm in awe. When he gets didactic with logical chains of thought, and philosophical, I don't see a typical dictator (perhaps Hitler? I haven't read his stuff). I only ever hear Trump 'selling' what he says or thinks by saying it again, no real persuasion beyond the use of superlatives.

I was wondering who in this collection of networks would actually use the word didactic. And then I looked and it was you Naomi.

💞💗💞