Sign in to follow this  
Scary Gary

Add to the list. Where is society headed?

This is getting out of hand. Here should be the protocol.

1.) If a guy does something verbally inappropriate, tell them to knock it off. If they don't go to step 2

2.) Talk to HR right away.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED:

1.) Going to HR or Medial decades, years or even months after the fact. It' s BS. It's an epidemic.

Just talking with a buddy...It's time to get away from coaching, working with kids, or anything of the sort now. It isn't worth the risk. Someone says you did something...its over. Its not whether you do anything wrong, its whether someone says you did something wrong.

IF someone accuses, and it turns out they were wrong or made it up, they should get the same penalty the "defendant" would have gotten.

Something needs to be done to stop this.

I mean, where are we headed?

I think men need to simply stop working with women. Oh wait, you'll get sued for saying that too. I guess we are all just focked.

• Like 1

I also heard that the moon landing team is being investigated for harassment. :dunno:

My point isn't the NFL Network crew...or Trump...or him or that guy or democrat or republican....

Something isn't right with the way women are crawling out of woodwork.

My point is...where are we focking headed?

My point isn't the NFL Network crew...or Trump...or him or that guy or democrat or republican....

Something isn't right with the way women are crawling out of woodwork.

My point is...where are we focking headed?

Just so that you are aware, this issue is not new. Wrongful termination suits with claims of harassment have been going on for a while now. Guys have been sending d!ck pics for a while now (ask Brett Favre).

It is now being reported in the press and will continue for a little while because it is a hot topic. That too shall fade.

Theres a thin line between power in numbers and the mob mentality. Which one this is, is open for interpretation.

Theres a thin line between power in numbers and the mob mentality. Which one this is, is open for interpretation.

This I agree with.

I also agree Patriots...that it will fade...but....there is still something broken with society regarding this.

This I agree with.

I also agree Patriots...that it will fade...but....there is still something broken with society regarding this.

Yes, there are people out there being inappropriate and unprofessional in their jobs. We also have people who are titillated by reading about how inappropriate people are and there are others who think that it is no big deal. All are problems.

I mean just a thought...Maybe if men treat women with respect in the work place, and don't grab their butts...now or 6 months from now, that might be a good first step???

:dunno:

To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

The Matrix, 1999

To arrive at a just estimate of a renowned man’s character one must judge it by the standards of his time, not ours

- Mark Twain

WOMEN ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT AS MEN!

JFC, I'm sick of hearing how men are all that's wrong with the world.

There is def something to this.

And, we have to understand - Sexuality is always going to be in, and part of, the workplace... And, women are always going to use it to an advantage when they can - which leaves the door open for Pandora's Box.

On a local level had a friend go through this and I have absolutely no doubt he was innocent,however,attorney told him he could go broke trying to fight such a claim so it was better to give what she wanted(which happened to be cancellation of a non compete contract) and make the whole thing go away.

WOMEN ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT AS MEN!

JFC, I'm sick of hearing how men are all that's wrong with the world.

I don't think that is true. Women are guilty of sexual harassment in the workplace, but it is not to the same frequency as it occurs with men. As best that I can tell from complaints, it is about an 80/20 split.

Up to this point, it has been under-reported by women (and men) for various reasons, so I don't know that all of this is a bad thing. The problem is if there are frivolous or false claims that are made.

There is def something to this.

And, we have to understand - Sexuality is always going to be in, and part of, the workplace... And, women are always going to use it to an advantage when they can - which leaves the door open for Pandora's Box.

Who's Pandora? Is she hot?

• Like 1

I mean just a thought...Maybe if men treat women with respect in the work place, and don't grab their butts...now or 6 months from now, that might be a good first step???

:dunno:

Until the guy who treats women with respect is accused...because ________________________ (Insert anything your imagination can come up with---or not come up with).......then what?

And...like someone says...it goes both ways. Its just that when a woman says it, it comes across to the public as "100% Guaranteed True to the Nth Degree"

I don't think that is true. Women are guilty of sexual harassment in the workplace, but it is not to the same frequency as it occurs with men. As best that I can tell from complaints, it is about an 80/20 split.

Up to this point, it has been under-reported by women (and men) for various reasons, so I don't know that all of this is a bad thing. The problem is if there are frivolous or false claims that are made.

How many men are actually going to complain about a pat on the ass,sexual conversation,etc. IMO most men would just write it off as flirting and go on with their day.

How many men are actually going to complain about a pat on the ass,sexual conversation,etc. IMO most men would just write it off as flirting and go on with their day.

Stats show that there are thousands every year, so apparently enough. Remember the action has to be "unwanted". We have a double standard in this that is similar to rape. Men can be raped, but it is hard to rape the willing, because many of us will fock a wet paper bag.

Until the guy who treats women with respect is accused...because ________________________ (Insert anything your imagination can come up with---or not come up with).......then what?

And...like someone says...it goes both ways. Its just that when a woman says it, it comes across to the public as "100% Guaranteed True to the Nth Degree"

Exactly what happened to my friend I was talking about above.

You only have to worry of you are an ugly fatty or of a different race than the victim.

I only hang out with ugly fatties. Good cooking and good adult humor.

Fatties unite!!!

Never been accused, because no woman has ever turned down my sexual advances. :bandana:

• Like 1

The best part about this whole metoo trend:

1. The swamp is draining itself. Hollywood, media, and politicians are all going adios.

2. Soi bois like the poster above actually believe all this and will shame themselves and all males they know into never hitting on a woman again.

3. More top shelf for us Chads.

4. Trump is still their president.

I love this trend.

In a few generations everyone will be a chick.

What they want is for every guy to turn gay or trans.

The left seems to be taking them up on that offer.

What they want is for every guy to turn gay or trans.

The left seems to be taking them up on that offer.

:wacko:

Race has been attempted to be weaponized with various levels of success. Gender is setting the standard for weaponization

Its interesting that gender succeeded in tapping into emotional empathy to a level that race couldnt get to. I wonder how gender stereotypes play into that, which is ironic in a way

Selective science will be taught in schools and our grandkids won't know what "biology" is.

Just like my kid has no idea what an encyclopedia is. The humanity!@#@!#&%@#&@#@#@!

Because masculinity will be all but outlawed, we can expect even more douchy beards on hipsters and snowflakes trying to appear masculine.

Because masculinity will be all but outlawed, we can expect even more douchy beards on hipsters and snowflakes trying to appear masculine.

I do weep for my kids' generation. The joy of the chase will be lost on them. :(

I do weep for my kids' generation. The joy of the chase will be lost on them. :(

With Tinder, it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Glad I have sons.

wow..you goofballs are taking sexual harassment to all kinds of new levels!!!

That's because its AT a new level. A new definition. A new standard.

That's not exactly a chase. :D

Also I hope I raised my daughters to have more self respect than that. :unsure:

Society will be fine. There is no slippery slope.

I beg to differ. I bet it was a lot easier to get laid in the 70's than it was in the 50's. Society's change all the time.

You'll be pretty glad when he brings home some skank from Tinder as well I assume.

I beg to differ. I bet it was a lot easier to get laid in the 70's than it was in the 50's. Society's change all the time.

Not sure that's true. Was it easier or was it just more out in the open in the 70's?