Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tom Brady releases wellness app that costs $199.99 per year

http://www.weei.com/blogs/alex-reimer/tom-brady-releases-wellness-app-costs-nearly-200-year

Tom Brady’s wellness advice shifts between obvious and nonsensical. And now you can have all of his tips, such as how much water to drink in order to avoid sunburn, right on your smart phone.
Brady launched the TB12 Method mobile app Tuesday, which appears to be an extension of the quarterback’s lifestyle book. It costs $19.99 per month or $199.99 per year. The first week is free.
“The app is a resource to help users build positive daily habits that lead to greater health, well-being, and vitality in their lives and which serves as a complement and deeper dive into the concepts introduced in Tom Brady’s #1 New York Times best-seller, ‘The TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance,’” the press release says, per Deadspin. “These core TB12 Method principles and cutting-edge concepts incorporate athletic preparation, hydration, nutrition, and rest and cognitive fitness.”
If the app is anything like Brady’s book, there will probably be lots of TB12 product placement. More than 100 pages of “The TB12 Method” are dedicated to hawking Brady’s lifestyle products, from clothing to resistance bands.
While TB12 products historically sell quickly –– the “TB12 Method” was on the New York Times’ best-seller list in September –– the timing of the app’s release isn’t great. Brady is coming off his worst game in years and has also missed practices over the last three weeks with an achilles injury.
He needs to keep playing at an elite level in order for the TB12 brand to maintain its muster.

Really Tom? You couldn't retire before you went on all these money grabs? Recipes, ingredients, now this? Fock you.

Why do you insist on selling snake oil, while you are still playing? :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

:lol:

Rumor has it Carson Wentz is releasing a walking app. Not sure it will do that well.

This is almost as ghey as tommy boy is. :lol:

• Like 1

this app and a pair of uggs is over my budget for christmas for the wife :(

maybe i'll just get her a TB12 fedora :(

No truth to the rumor it contains a calculator that provides optimum football PSI based on given weather conditions.

This is almost as ghey as tommy boy is. :lol:

university of michigans finest!

If wentz would have applied these theories he might still be playing :(

1/10 You lost this thread. :cry:

You may be past your prime. Time to think about retiring. :(

1/10 You lost this thread. :cry:

You may be past your prime. Time to think about retiring. :(

losers don't get to determine losers, loser! :nono: teddy bridgewater and Sam Bradford could also learn from the greatest ever.

Dammit, I just came in here to post that the SOB should be paying me to keep Gisele happy during football season. I've been taking one for the team...for free.

This is all cause of that sketchy trainer fella he hangs out with, who supplied him with whatever PEDs that have allowed him to keep going this long

I hope he at least gave a free sub to "the deflator". Lol.

I hope he at least gave a free sub to "the deflator". Lol.

:first:

Does it have a tip calculator?

you want to know how much for him to put the tip in?

Heard he's GOOPing his vajayjay thanks to a partnership with Paltrow.

Focking woo peddlers! :mad:

Hopefully hes giving all the proceeds back to the community, the kids, fighting cancer or something.

Tommy is morphing into a Kardashian. Hopefully he hits the brakes before he goes full Caitlyn.

losers don't get to determine losers, loser! :nono: teddy bridgewater and Sam Bradford could also learn from the greatest ever.

Good gawd man. Quit while you're behind. It's getting embarrassing. :(

Apropos of nothing maybe, but I saw a blurb about one of the odious Kardashians. I think it was one of the younger ones. B**** was out on her blog trying to get I don't know 50 million teenage girls who worship her to spend $300 on a f****** eyebrow brush.

Same thing different player. Freaking millionaires built on the backs of people having a hard time paying their damn bills. For all the money that Patriots fans spend, maybe give the app away for free or at least have a random drawing where every fifth purchase is free or something for Pete's sake Tom.

Wonder if he has an app to tell when his current girlfriend is pregnant so he can leave her and marry the next supermodel.

Tommy is morphing into a Kardashian. Hopefully he hits the brakes before he goes full Caitlyn.

Nah. He will be Richard Simmons 2.0

Tom Brady presents, sweating to the EMO!

Who would have thought in 1976 Mr America, on the box of Wheaties and winning gold medals would end up as Kaitlyn? I'm sure there were signs. There's definetly signs with this guy.

Who would have thought in 1976 Mr America, on the box of Wheaties and winning gold medals would end up as Kaitlyn? I'm sure there were signs. There's definetly signs with this guy.

The first step in gender reassignment surgery is to deflate the balls.

• Like 1

Lol

It's a lot cheaper, but I got the John Kruk Wellness app, it's pretty much just a map with all the bakery's and bars highlighted.

:first: :clap: :overhead:

It's a lot cheaper, but I got the John Kruk Wellness app, it's pretty much just a map with all the bakery's and bars highlighted.

And where to get loosies :thumbsup: