Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

New York Times has hired an open racist, bigot who has called for genocide

If she was black she wouldn't have been hired. People excuse that sort of talk from model minorities.

When you say people, you mean white liberals, right? They are the only ones excusing this disgusting pig woman.

If she was black she wouldn't have been hired. People excuse that sort of talk from model minorities.

This specific issue doesnt even involve black people?

Thanks for your racist comments, as usual. You're such a good little racist! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your racist comments, as usual. You're such a good little racist! :thumbsup:

Lol, it took some thinking, but I did find a way.

eta,

It always amazes me that no one is ever able to tell that I'm being cheeky.

Just another troll living in moms basement. Sometimes I think the internet is the worst thing man has ever made. It's definitely top 5 worst.

how do you know where the racist reporter lives ?

I saw this. I can't even imagine those who defend her. But then sure enough, right there on CNN was a wait for it, fat black woman with a buzz cut and glasses who was defending her.

And of course what was the defense? Oh, she doesn't have the power! Racism is about power!

Oh go fuc yourself. It's right there in the word. It's not called Power ISM for Christ's sake!

I read the excuse that she was ironically making fun of other peoples privilege and racism by saying racist things.

:rolleyes:

I read the excuse that she was ironically making fun of other peoples privilege and racism by saying racist things.

:rolleyes:

Just like that guy was making fun of bad paedophile jokes.

If they don't burn this , they need to stop with all of it. A lot of comedians are finally started to step up in the wake of some of these really ridiculous ones. Like the ones where somebody goes back 10 years to crucify somebody.

Well hell, let's get rid of the Mark Twain 2 since he use the n-word quite a bit! then Tarantino and all his films need to be destroyed! And Samuel Jackson too! Oh wait no he has black privilege! Oh wait no he grab somebody's butt 19 years ago, oh wait but...

That explains it right there. Angry at the world because you ugly. I get tired of that attitude.

She's probably still pissed off that none of the Cosby Kids was a girl.

...😐 she should probably rethink that.

😴🍆😨

When you're smart, you can conjure up "counter trolling", when you're dumb you're racist. Still have no problem with the hiring. Everyone is racist, not everyone has the courage to put it on display.

never knew when you quote Peenie and she Peenies it there goes your quote

Thoroughly confused. I haven't deleted anything recently. :dunno:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/nyregion/nail-salon-brawl-video-protest.html

LOL, it would appear as though Asian's hate more than just white folks....

Racially tinged protests broke out on Monday. Shouting “black dollars matter,” the protesters said their immediate goal was to see the salon permanently closed

:overhead:

I wonder if any of those old white men she loves tormenting served in the Korean War so her and the rest of her country could live free? Some of them never got to be old white men. Ungrateful bich.

• Like 1

Lack of gratitude has become THE defining characteristic of this society

I think you are likely correct