Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Multiplies. LOL

I thought it was an awesome and measured reply. Well done and well thought out.

Plus....essentially harmless. Gee it's almost like someone used reason rather than emotion.

Plus....essentially harmless. Gee it's almost like someone used reason rather than emotion.

They must have been from out of town.

A California man was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest to an act of vandalism to President Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, which was damaged with a pickaxe earlier this year, officials said.

Austin Mikel Clay, 24, was handed a three-year formal probation sentence, as well as one day in county jail and 20 days of community labor after he pleaded to a "felony count of vandalism causing over $400 in damages," a news release from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.

A California man was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest to an act of vandalism to President Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, which was damaged with a pickaxe earlier this year, officials said.

Austin Mikel Clay, 24, was handed a three-year formal probation sentence, as well as one day in county jail and 20 days of community labor after he pleaded to a "felony count of vandalism causing over $400 in damages," a news release from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.

Probably be the first 20 days of labor he's ever done.

And I am sure he is glad he did it as he picks up garbage on the side of the highway for a month as I drive past all comfy in my Jeep and wave at him. :)

And someone that off their rocker won't last the 3 year probation period before he ends up back in the slammer.