Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Sharting on toothbrushes: gross or unacceptable?

I had a friend once who found out his girl was cheating on him. So he goes to her house. Acts like everything is cool.

Took a sh!t in her bathroom. Does whatever. Leaves.

Three days later, after ignoring her texts and calls, he sent her a picture with her toothbrush sticking out of his ass hole, with a turd in the bowl in the background.

💩

I had a friend once who found out his girl was cheating on him. So he goes to her house. Acts like everything is cool.

Took a sh!t in her bathroom. Does whatever. Leaves.

Three days later, after ignoring her texts and calls, he sent her a picture with her toothbrush sticking out of his ass hole, with a turd in the bowl in the background.

That was always an urban legend when I was a kid. The story i heard was a vacationing family getting home, getting their pictures developed and then seeing pics of someone who got into their hotel room, with the families toothbrushes up their butts.

But yeah...I'm sure it happens. Nowadays...I could see someone getting their ass sued off for it.

Leaving an upper decker is a perfectly acceptable retaliation.

Sticking anything up your butt, not so much.

Dude hated his mother in law so much he would regularly use her toothbrush on his ball sack. Urinate in her tomato plants.