Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

The Beautiful Ones - Mouse Utopia Experiment

Not sure if anyone has heard about this, but I was reading into this last night and I couldn't get enough. So essentially this guy John B. Calhoun conducted an experiment back in the 1960's with mice to see what would happened if they lived in a mouse utopia. All there basic needs were met.. unlimited supply of food, water and endless amounts of mice sex. The population blows up and once it reaches max levels, the population just plummets. The mice stop socializing with each other, the stop having sex, etc. I feel like you can literally see this happening in countries like Japan and others where they aren't reproducing enough and the general happiness of that country is near 0.

Really interesting stuff.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/

Didn't watch the video or click the link, but it makes a lot of sense. What incentive to you have to work if you have everything you need?

I feel like you can literally see this happening in countries like Japan

Stop overusing the word 'literally.' It added nothing to your sentence. You must think it helps exaggerate your point, but it only dumbed it down.

Your welcome.

There is a balance with everything. Make life too easy, people get bored and the mind wanders. Although I dont get the less sex part. Sick focks who would rather bang a robot than a woman

• Like 1

Stop overusing the word 'literally.' It added nothing to your sentence. You must think it helps exaggerate your point, but it only dumbs it down.

Your welcome.

Youre*

If you are going to call someone out at least dont type like a focking retard.

Also any opinion on the OP or do you just pop up and be a douche from time to time?

You live in Orlando right? There a good chance Ive focked your wife/gf.

• Like 1

Youre*

If you are going to call someone out at least dont type like a focking retard.

Also any opinion on the OP or do you just pop up and be a douche from time to time?

You live in Orlando right? There a good chance Ive focked your wife/gf.

Did you finger bang Dains mom?

another one of the many many underrated Prince songs.

RIP

in another experiment it showed that two mice one big and strong and other weaker when together will play and wrestle, but that if the big one doesn't let the little one win 30% of the time, the little one stops playing

in another experiment it showed that two mice one big and strong and other weaker when together will play and wrestle, but that if the big one doesn't let the little one win 30% of the time, the little one stops playing

Was that experiment occur in Cleveland?

Kind of happened to me and my brother that is 8 years younger than me. I never let him win. He said I killed his competitive spirit.

Kind of happened to me and my brother that is 8 years younger than me. I never let him win. He said I killed his competitive spirit.

Do the same with my kids. :thumbsup:

There is a balance with everything. Make life too easy, people get bored and the mind wanders. Although I dont get the less sex part. Sick focks who would rather bang a robot than a woman

I cant speak to Japan per se, but I am always surprised when I talk to young men in china. They have no girlfriend. They say they cant afford to marry, and dont see that changing, so there isnt any point.

The thought of just having fun with a woman doesnt really register for them. Maybe theyre hitting up hookers, idk. Theres certainly no way we foreigners are keeping them all in business. I get an add for hookers left on my door a couple times a week.

I dunno. Theyre weird.

Stop overusing the word 'literally.' It added nothing to your sentence. You must think it helps exaggerate your point, but it only dumbed it down.

Your welcome.

Stop using the word "Your" when you should have used You're. It literally added dumbness to your sentence.