SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

-Fired and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey puts out an embarrassing "her side of the story" book in a weak attempt to salvage his reputation and take some shekles from desperate lefties.

-Big Horowitz releases 30 page portion of IG report related to McCabe crimes.

-Trump fires Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

DRAIN

THE

SWAMP

As expected, the I.G. review will be crushing for the previous administration and will be released in portions like this.

As I was wading through the report on McCabe, one thing struck me The I.G. references McCabe's emails/texts in regard to a timeline. Those documents were requested in a FOIA request by Judicial Watch but weren't turned over. There's but one reason for that; it's evidence in criminal charges to be filed.

The have all their emails/texts......you'll be able to see Obama's legacy burning from space.

• Like 1

As expected, the I.G. review will be crushing for the previous administration and will be released in portions like this.

As I was wading through the report on McCabe, one thing struck me The I.G. references McCabe's emails/texts in regard to a timeline. Those documents were requested in a FOIA request by Judicial Watch but weren't turned over. There's but one reason for that; it's evidence in criminal charges to be filed.

The have all their emails/texts......you'll be able to see Obama's legacy burning from space.

whats left of it

That McCabe report was bad...but still weak of its all you got. Him claiming he didnt authorize when he actually did. Thats mostly what it amounted to. Havent read the whole thing...bits and pieces as Ive been at my sons school all day and about to go back.

Rosenstein out wont end well for Trump. Drain the swamp? Umm...who appointed him?

I have not read the IG review (and might not have the time to for a while) but this is good. Best case scenario is, obviously, everyone everywhere acts morally but the second best case is to catch and punish those that don't. The people that we trust to protect us need to be virtuous, honest, and incorruptible and if/when that's not the case an example needs to be made.

Is there a reason for releasing the report in stages rather than all at once? It seems to me that if you've decided to put the truth out there, you put it all out there at once.

• Like 1

Sho apparently missed earlier point that texts/emails aren't being released because it's evidence in criminal referals.

Let's just say that Sho isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. That's why he's easily led like sheep.

• Like 1

Only the first shoe to drop, it's only going to get uglier for the real criminals.

Like Trumps lawyer?

Like Trumps lawyer?

deflection thread ?

It's over ya potato head, the flipped and sunlight is being shown on your criminal heros.

It's killing ya

Anyone else think that the Comey vs Trump twitter war and name calling is all an act?

Distract CNN and the useful idiots while the grown ups get ###### done behind the scenes?

Tick tock on Rosenstein. Rumor was he was to be fired today, which based on yesterday's actions would make sense (meeting at White House, unexpectedly skipping a meeting/speech he was planning on giving afterwards, putting out a bunch of Comey/McCabe-esque "woe is me" "I serve my country" type statements)

They did wait until 10 pm EST to ###### can McCabe, guess we will have to wait and see.

Is there a reason for releasing the report in stages rather than all at once? It seems to me that if you've decided to put the truth out there, you put it all out there at once.

Smaller portions assist digestion. This doesn't even address the criminal referals forthcoming. There needs to be a setting of the stage so to speak to understand thd entirity of all that's occurred.

The Dems would love for this to all come out at once then spend 6 months desperately trying to change the narrative.

you guys really follow this politacal crap?

there's no way you haven't worn a pink pussay hat and didnt cry like a baby when Hillary lost

Good day for America

deflection thread ?

It's over ya potato head, the flipped and sunlight is being shown on your criminal heros.

It's killing ya

You brought up the real criminals...I pointed it be out.

Criminal heroes? Who?

What yiubhave here is misleading the IG about authorizing release for a news story. His release wasnt unlawful. Dumb to not initially mislead (which he actually went back andcorrected in his own)

Killing me? True...Im laughing at how hard you all are reaching.

Loretta Lynch should be concerned. She's implicated by McCabe as threatening the NYFO of FBI and NYPD with being charged in the death of Eric Garner.

This is just a couple weeks after Weiner's laptop is discovered and McCabe sat on the evidence. The NYPD and NYFO want to proceed with evidence but in steps LL and changes prosecutors Oct. 25th, 2016. Then Comey comes in to reopen email case to notify Congress then immediately shut it back down.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/985526771557814273.html

Loretta Lynch should be concerned. She's implicated by McCabe as threatening the NYFO of FBI and NYPD with being charged in the death of Eric Garner.

This is just a couple weeks after Weiner's laptop is discovered and McCabe sat on the evidence. The NYPD and NYFO want to proceed with evidence but in steps LL and changes prosecutors Oct. 25th, 2016. Then Comey comes in to reopen email case to notify Congress then immediately shut it back down.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/985526771557814273.html

You guys are pretty whack so Im not taking this at face value.

BUT, I did think it was interesting that Comey kept saying there was some allegation out there that lynch was essentially interfering on clintons behalf and thats why he made the public statements that he did about the email investigation. Comey said he didnt believe the allegations but if they came out after the election it could make it look like DOJ/FBI were conspiring to protect Clinton if he didnt make a public pronouncement on the investigation.

I am curious to find out what those allegations were and if there was any merit.

• Like 1

For Desantis? yes.

This is being thoroughly mocked on the Huffpo comments section.

Ahh...the old fake huffpo slam.

Weak effort kid

For Desantis? yes.

This is being thoroughly mocked thus far...you should have read it first...they probably should have before signing it.

You've been creaming your jeans at the mere thought of a criminal referral against Trump but an actual referral from Congress against your heroes is meh? #Shohack

You've been creaming your jeans at the mere thought of a criminal referral against Trump but an actual referral from Congress is meh? #Shohack

is there even a law they can refer to that trump may have broken ?

If so I've never heard it. Normally a crime comes before an investigation.....yet these hacks are fine with it.

If so I've never heard it. Normally a crime comes before an investigation.....yet these hacks are fine with it.

Seriously......never seen such a hatred towards someone trying to do right by America first. The left leaners should be ashamed of themselves.

Which of the liberals have claimed he has committed a crime beyond possible obstruction?

You all love your straw man arguments against things people havent actually said.

I mean did any of you all actually read that letter?

She wasn't supposed to lose :(

It was her turn!! :(

For Desantis? yes.

This is being thoroughly mocked thus far...you should have read it first...they probably should have before signing it.

So the unemployed attorneys of the FFA are mocking it? :lol:

oh noez

You guys wouldn't recognize a fact if it blew a load on your wife's face while you sat in the corner beating off.

oh noez

You guys wouldn't recognize a fact if it blew a load on your wife's face while you sat in the corner beating off.

Did you read it?

Do you think it will actually lead to anythjng?

There are already investigations looking at some of it and one in the letter was based in a focking editorial . It wasnt exactly a whos whonif credible congress people either.

But feel free to think its giant news.

oh noez

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the year!

It was her turn!! :(

Glass ceiling. :(