Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

Is Julio benchable this weekend

The o-line has lost four starters and now they face the lions. Ryan is under pressure pretty quick and Julio can't get open deep. On top of that a trip across the pond can't be a positive. So who are you starting over Julio if anyone?

IMO Matt Ryan forced sooooo many to Roddy last week and they lost horribly. I've noticed that the Falcons try to balance things out the week after a loss. Julio has had two down weeks in a row and the Falcons looked bad in both. He will most likely have a very good day and is due for a monster game.

Also, I think the overseas trip affects the Defense more than the offense.

So the fact that they have lost 4 starting offensive lineman and face the best defense thus far this year, allowing the fewest yards from scrimmage has no one concerned?

So the fact that they have lost 4 starting offensive lineman and face the best defense thus far this year, allowing the fewest yards from scrimmage has no one concerned?

Nope a healthy Jones is never on my bench

Sure its possible he can have a mediocre game, but he is the type of receiver that can overcome a bad matchup.

Sure its possible he can have a mediocre game, but he is the type of receiver that can overcome a bad matchup.

This thread alone is good karma for this week

you HAVE to be concerned. those saying they are not concerned are lying to us or themselves. The Falcons issues in 2013 were O-Line.... and those issues are back and it directly impacts the Ryan to Julio connection.

That said, you don't sit Julio for anyone unless he is injured.

The o-line has lost four starters and now they face the lions. Ryan is under pressure pretty quick and Julio can't get open deep. On top of that a trip across the pond can't be a positive. So who are you starting over Julio if anyone?

This is a question that really just depends on who else you have to start over Jones

This is a question that really just depends on who else you have to start over Jones

Hard to imagine many have better options if they own jones...if u sit him u are just trying to get cute....u didn't draft jones to sit ...he's one of those guys thats in the lineup every week....I had some more decent looking plays when dez was in seattle but I didn't sit him...still won....there's a group of guys u don't sit...and Jones is in it....I own roddy....he was on my bench when he blew up and I won....roddy isn't in that group

This is a guy that went 161/2 in week 3 we are talking about here.

Concerned sure but he starts always and with confidence in his ability to transcend more often than not

This is a guy that went 161/2 in week 3 we are talking about here.

In ppr he's been in double digits every week...just the last two weeks he's barely gotten there...sounds like some are starting to panic

In ppr he's been in double digits every week...just the last two weeks he's barely gotten there...sounds like some are starting to panic

Non-owners shoulda bought low this week.

My league with Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Megatron has gone to hell. From 3-0 to 3-4, FML.

I still start him though....due for a breakout I hope.

My league with Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Megatron has gone to hell. From 3-0 to 3-4, FML.

That is some tough luck right there.

I was hoping to find a couple people in this thread benching him. If you have a good record bench him. We need someone to take one for the team, so we can all get rewarded while he goes off on your bench. Anyone?

Every Falcon should be benched, who you guys kidding. That crap about you don't ever bench your stud stuff is garbage. This team held down rodgers etc..... With the falcons god awful oline, Ryan will have no time for julio.... BENCH HIM

Every Falcon should be benched, who you guys kidding. That crap about you don't ever bench your stud stuff is garbage. This team held down rodgers etc..... With the falcons god awful oline, Ryan will have no time for julio.... BENCH HIM

Nope

I didn't draft Jones in the 2nd round just to bench him because of a bad matchup and unfavorable location. He's struggled lately, but he's earned many more skunk games before I'd consider benching him.

One could make a good case with guys like Green, Mega, Graham, etc. However, Julio is healthy.

Automatic start.

I have watched every Lions game start to finish and as good as their defense has been, they can still be beat deep at the drop of a dime. Someone above mentioned shutting down Aaron Rodgers earlier in the year. That's all fine and good, but there is a big difference between keeping a QB from killing you all game versus giving up 1-3 big plays to a WR. Keep in mind this defense also gave up 300 to Kyle Orton.

So even as a Lion's fan, I would start Julio all day.

eagles115 I hope your our guy. Please tell me you own Julio and are benching him!

Ya I actually did bench him... When your starting wideouts are Demaryious, Sanders and Cobb. You can afford to bench Julio time to time :clap:

• Like 1

Ya I actually did bench him... When your starting wideouts are Demaryious, Sanders and Cobb. You can afford to bench Julio time to time :clap:

Two team league?

Two team league?

not really that hard to get that line of wr.

thank you sir for your sacrifice. I hope you win...just barely while jj goes off on your bench.

not really that hard to get that line of wr.

thank you sir for your sacrifice. I hope you win...just barely while jj goes off on your bench.

Thomas

Jones

Cobb

How do you get those 3 without at min going wr in 3 of first 4 rounds?

• Like 1

I'm thinking of benching him for Baldwin. Just a hunch. I won't do it, but I thought I'd record it here for when Baldwin goes off.

If in a ten team Dobbs adp was mid to late 3rd if I remember correctly. Its not unreasonable to see him drop to 4. Or maybe he went wr wr wr. I did got Johnson jones then brown. Also picked up Gordon off ww. Struggling at rb but figure I can trade for one when gordon gets back.

You started Sanders over Julio? I don't believe that for one second. I'd love to see a screen shot of your line-up.