Sign in to follow this  
birdiepop22

Derrick Henry

Picked him up last week dropping him this week, bye week casualty

I have a guy on the ropes with not much RB depth with Henry for Aghelor. I think thats a win as a Henry owner

Now we know why he wasn't getting the carries the past 2 seasons in Tennessee.

He just isn't very good. Murray was softening up defenses with his hammering style which provided Henry an opportunity to get easier yards late in the game.

I'm still holding Henry. The laws of physics state that he is too damn big to be tackled before gaining 7 or 8 yards a carry. :lol:

Admittedly I haven't watched much of the Titans' games so far. Does anyone know what is going on? Why is his YPC so low? Is the blocking bad or is he running like a scared little girl?

Blocking has been bad. Hes been getting met behind the line on most plays. Hopefully that changes as the line is now healthy.

Blocking has been bad. Hes been getting met behind the line on most plays. Hopefully that changes as the line is now healthy.

Thanks for the input. I'm going to continue to stash him on my bench until he shows some life. With the Titans in general on the upswing, maybe that happens sooner rather than later.

If he can't do squat versus BUF then he's definitely droppable.

I say this because I expect TENN to get a lead and then run the ball 40 times on BUF.

The guy accepted and now I got Henry off the roster for Aghelor. Im was selling that buffalo matchup. And above poster is right. If he flops in this game then he would have been worth nothing and most likely droppable

Henry may go off....but being a bills fan, I feel we struggle much more with speedy back like dion lewis than bigger backs like Henry. Henry could get more run late if the score is lopsided, but spread is only 3.

I think Henry puts up great numbers this week. He may not look great during the game, but I bet he racks fantasy points. TD is on its way.

Does he hold any value in trades??

This guy was an effing waste of a high pick

Lol....would you want him if you didn’t have him? Lol

He was dropped in my league this week. The contrarian in me is considering a scoop and play this week. I predict at least one good game out of him at some point.

Does he hold any value in trades??

This guy was an effing waste of a high pick

I got Larry fitz for him the other day and considered that a huge win. Does that answer that?

I'm still holding Henry. The laws of physics state that he is too damn big to be tackled before gaining 7 or 8 yards a carry. :lol:

Admittedly I haven't watched much of the Titans' games so far. Does anyone know what is going on? Why is his YPC so low? Is the blocking bad or is he running like a scared little girl?

Titans games are unwatchable.

Titans are one of the 3 or 4 weakest offenses in the entire league. That spells doom for a RB who's not heavily involved as a receiver.

Henry is for sure droppable unless you are in a league with large rosters where you can afford to stash him for a while and see if the Titans offense comes around. Bitter pill for people who had him as their RB2.

I understand why people are inquiring about Henry because I have inquired too.

We all are looking for a guy who can get 20 carries plus all the goal line carries. Henry actually may at some point qualify for both of those. Unfortunately, all he is for now is a stash. Ravens are very tough, Chargers next week are pretty good stopping the run and then the bye.

So, more than likely, the next 3 weeks on the bench. Maybe after the bye the team gels better on offense. So, if you can stash for 3-4 weeks, it may be worth a chance.

Henry is over rated.

I thought he would be better this season, and he’s worst.

I expected more from Vrabel. Maybe he can turn this thing around, but this team looks bad.

Worst coaches in the league:

Hue Jackson

What's His Name in Arizona

Vrabel

Joseph

McDermott

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? It's quite a race.

I'll probably draft him again next year. Every year is his "breakout" year......allegedly.

I expected more from Vrabel. Maybe he can turn this thing around, but this team looks bad.

Worst coaches in the league:

Hue Jackson

What's His Name in Arizona

Vrabel

Joseph

McDermott

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? It's quite a race.

You forgot O'Brien. Who in my opinion should be top of the list.

henry won't be in the league after next year. He was a star at an overrated school, overrated conference, running behind a o-line that was created through cheating, and he'll never have that oppurtunity again. Trade him for whatever..............................you can.

henry won't be in the league after next year. He was a star at an overrated school, overrated conference, running behind a o-line that was created through cheating, and he'll never have that oppurtunity again. Trade him for whatever..............................you can.

Trade him for a waiver player.
  • Like 1

You forgot O'Brien. Who in my opinion should be top of the list.

I always liked Rich Kotite, remember him? I think he was NYG coach when Herm Edwards scooped up that fumble when NYG ran the ball instead of taking a knee...…..good ol' Rich. I believe he also coached (how, why I don't know) at Philly.