Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Gaza rocket hits Israeli city

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/middleeast/israel-gaza-tensions-intl/index.html

Sderot, Israel (CNN)A rocket fired from Gaza struck a home in the city of Beer Sheva in southern Israel early Wednesday, according to the Israeli military and Israel police.

Footage from Israel Channel 10 showed damage to the fence and yard of the home. No injuries were reported. A second rocket landed off the coast of central Israel, Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus said.
Israel's air force began striking targets in Gaza a few hours after the rocket launch, according to a statement from the Israeli military.
Israel struck nearly two dozen Hamas military targets throughout Gaza, Conricus added.
The targets include a tunnel, two digging sites, a weapons manufacturing site, a naval tunnel, and more. In addition, the IDF identified an attempted rocket launch in northern Gaza and struck the launcher before the rocket was fired.

Invariably morons around the world will now pretend that Israel is such a horrible group, picking on those poor...peaceful...Palestidiots.....

Beer Shiva?

There must be a good joke to be had there but all the ones I can come up with are falling flat.

I did not think Hamas was competent enough to hit a fence with a missile. You almost wonder if Israel let one get through so they could open up on those a-holes

I did not think Hamas was competent enough to hit a fence with a missile. You almost wonder if Israel let one get through so they could open up on those a-holes

The way it works is you get your $12.37 rocket and aim it in the general direction, then either hope it hits something -anything- or that Israel sends a $50,000 missile to intercept it.

Beer Shiva?

There must be a good joke to be had there but all the ones I can come up with are falling flat.

It's Bersheeba.

I had to check the date of this post. See, back in 2004. Sderodt was hit by Rockets as well. Right before the celebration of Sukkot. The date varies from year to year, but would have happened right about now or a little earlier. A little boy died randomly. His name was Yuvell Abebey.

Prior to that, on August 30th, there was a twin bus bombing in Bersheeba. That's why I know the name. People were literally ripped apart. Including a three-year old little boy named Aviel Atash. His only sin was wanting to sit on his mother's lap. This is where he died.

The number on one of the buses that was blown up is 4093. I remember that because a person in a teal top was bent over preternaturally like literally snapped at the waist and his or her torso hung out the window closest to the exit. Their bodily fluids ran onto the large 0 + 9 of bus number 4093.

Sadly, these attacks are so commonplace, they begin to repeat themselves. But for the individuals affected? Each one is uniquely awful.

The way it works is you get your $12.37 rocket and aim it in the general direction, then either hope it hits something -anything- or that Israel sends a $50,000 missile to intercept it.

Not a horrible strategy. And, when they come back and destroy stuff, kill people, make life more miserable they can stand up like toddlers pointing at gum in the check out lane saying "lloooookkk....seeee!!!!" So they setup their people for misery to achieve their political aims, classy, Palestidiots are super classy

so where u stand on israel/palestine issue, back israel, back palestinians or stay out of it?

I prefer to say out of it if at all possible, typically only have an opinion when Palestidiots randomly kill innocent people then cry when it is returned to them

so where u stand on israel/palestine issue, back israel, back palestinians or stay out of it?

Back Israel.

I won't mealy mouth it. I'm tired of the Palestinian sh*t. Now, I don't support settlements in the West Bank, I find that unnecessarily provocative, but I wouldn't do anything to stop it.

Back Israel.

I won't mealy mouth it. I'm tired of the Palestinian sh*t. Now, I don't support settlements in the West Bank, I find that unnecessarily provocative, but I wouldn't do anything to stop it.

:thumbsup:

Beer Shiva?

Shotsup becomes Hindu? :dunno: