Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Good morning Geeks!

Up early to commemorate this day of excellency toward one another. :)

Also got some projects to get out the door before the weekend. It's funny, every year people suddenly realize the holidays are upon on us and need a bunch of stuff done beforehand. Then no one does anything during the actual holidays, of course, and the rush is on to catch up afterwards.

What are my fellow geeks up to today? ^_^

Good morning geeks, I hope everyone has a fantastic day of being nice to each other.

I will be getting a vasectomy today. Perfect timing. My wife can't make me do any chores during the long weekend.

Working and trying to shake the bad mood from yesterday (hit 13 greens and 3 putted on 8 of them to shoot 84). :cry:

:cheers:

Hey at least you get to actually play golf this time of year. A few of the guys at my course still brave it. Not me, 35 degree temps and a swamp to play on? :nono:

Hey at least you get to actually play golf this time of year. A few of the guys at my course still brave it. Not me, 35 degree temps and a swamp to play on? :nono:

I'm south of Atlanta. We had 60 degrees and I walked so I was good in shorts and a Polo.

atta boy worms. :cheers:

Just got in the office.

staff is let out at 2.

I get to leave at 3 (2:50 to catch a train) because I'm the only IT person here

Office services gets to leave at 4

I will do something different today and spend most of my day here, being great to everyone. :wub:

You are all focking

great. :cheers:

Golly, I sure hope all the food is amazing, everyone eats/drinks exactly what they want, and everyone gets laid by their supermodel wife/girlfriend/boyfriend...Whatever you're in to.

Good morning geeks, I hope everyone has a fantastic day of being nice to each other.

I will be getting a vasectomy today. Perfect timing. My wife can't make me do any chores during the long weekend.

I was snipped 2 weeks ago and am just now getting back to normal. The boys are really tender the first few days afterwards.

Trying really hard to be nice. :cheers:

Aww cmon, I know it's am act. you're a swell fella :cheers:

you proved it

re: rholio

Great timing indeed! Don't forget the bag of frozen peas, on and off for two days. Some guys make the mistake of thinking "hey, this isn't so bad," then move around a lot. Then they are sore for weeks.

Wee hours of the night here. Hopefully I can get back to sleep for a bit before work later today. Im on for the next 6 days, so nothing exciting for Thanksgiving.

Wish I could watch the games with some fellow geeks, though Im sure you stinkers would object to the Tofurkey and Holiday Nog we serve.

Great timing indeed! Don't forget the bag of frozen peas, on and off for two days. Some guys make the mistake of thinking "hey, this isn't so bad," then move around a lot. Then they are sore for weeks.

Keep the peas in the original packaging though...Just in case you get hungry later.

Wee hours of the night here. Hopefully I can get back to sleep for a bit before work later today. Im on for the next 6 days, so nothing exciting for Thanksgiving.

Wish I could watch the games with some fellow geeks, though Im sure you stinkers would object to the Tofurkey and Holiday Nog we serve.

If I brought my own fifth of rum to spike the Nog, I would certainly try and probably enjoy your tofurkey. :cheers:

Aww cmon, I know it's am act. you're a swell fella :cheers:

you proved it

re: rholio

Wasn't me

A buddy of mine is going to his daughters for TG, her and her husband 'became' vegan this past year. He is a huge fan of turkey. He will be getting none in their home. 100% Vegan TG for him.

A buddy of mine is going to his daughters for TG, her and her husband 'became' vegan this past year. He is a huge fan of turkey. He will be getting none in their home. 100% Vegan TG for him.

Hopefully there's plenty of alcohol.

So we're really focking doing this huh? Well I think that's just focking awesome! Have a great day everybody!

Believe me, Ill feel for him, as turkey was one of my favorites before I changed my diet. At least everyone can enjoy the cranberry sauce!

Keep the peas in the original packaging though...Just in case you get hungry later.

And they're a pain in the ass to get out of your underwear!

As long as the rum is cruelty-free, I’ll drink to that!

Well, some pirates may have died smuggling it, but the animals should be safe. :cheers:

As long as the rum is cruelty-free, I’ll drink to that!

cruelty happens after it's consumption

Trying really hard to be nice. :cheers:

Well, if Burp vouches for you -

It shows he has low standards .

Feliz accion de gracias senor!

Bigger mistake is using canned peas.

Wife: but they were on sale!

Somewhere an embarrassed Brad Gluckman is reading this thread with his balls inside of a bag of frozen peas.

I got my MRI to see where all the brain bugs are eating away at my tissues! Ok, let's hope it's not brain bugs. Maybe I will settle for easily operable brain tumor

I got my MRI to see where all the brain bugs are eating away at my tissues! Ok, let's hope it's not brain bugs. Maybe I will settle for easily operable brain tumor

Perhaps it's a very fancy tumor. You know like

Armani Toomer.

As a former Macrobiotic vegetarian, you can't do this. If you are hosting Tday, to a diverse group, you must serve Turkey, or allow it to be brought by someone. I have brought Tofurkey to Tday, but never forced it on guests.

Anyway, have a great day geeks. I will be working until we get let out a bit early. Picking up the mrs. and going to dinner with college buddies and wives somewhere in Seaport Boston.

Crap, I hate it when gay Friday falls on Black Friday.

:Mr-T:

I might go golfing with my BIL today :ninja:

I'm going Sunday.

my home course is having our last outing. It's no sanctioned by the course, but unless it's snowing, we are playing

Foxwoods Friday/Saturday, Golf Sunday.

What's in the holiday nog? Celery squeezins and pine bark?

Closing the shop early today, gonna get started on the cooking. Wife works a full day so we'll do a little baking when she gets home then settle in with the kids to watch a movie after Charlie Brown

I'm thinking Tommy Boy since they've never seen it.

When we sit down tomorrow to tell each other what we're thankful for, I'll resist the urge to tell them that although I'm thankful this place exists, I'm more thankful that I don't know any of you IRL

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Here's to hoping rholio can get enough energy and stamina to enjoy the family and food. :cheers:

• Like 1