Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

What weird ass question would you ask god?

I know you gave rock and roll to me and to everyone, but why did you have to give it to Kiss?

• Like 1

You sure point your finger a lot for a group that says they are tired of having fingers pointed at them. All you think about is race.

Nope, you only notice when I discuss it. You absolutely don't even see when others do it. You always see my posts as seriously stated. There is never humor in my racial posts but when others use race in their posts (as they've done on this very thread) it goes completely unnoticed or seen as funny. Yet my posts sting and make you all butt hurt.

Not one person complained about this post:

I knew you were white. Can you get rid of the black people? And Muslims. And liberated women. And gheys. And make more midgets. Midgets are awesome.

All I did was edit someone else's post with one single word in order to be funny, I even put a smiley face in the post. Maybe stop being so sensitive.

Nope, you only notice when I discuss it. You absolutely don't even see when others do it. You always see my posts as seriously stated. There is never humor in my racial posts but when others use race in their posts (as they've done on this very thread) it goes completely unnoticed or seen as funny. Yet my posts sting and make you all butt hurt.

All I did was edit someone else's post with one single word in order to be funny, I even put a smiley face in the post. Maybe stop being so sensitive.

Why is a person who I have seen make a bunch of posts about being sick of talking about race, always talking about race?

If you're so all mighty, why'd you do such a shitty job when you made man?

Speak for yourself!! :mad:

Jokes are suppose to be funny. Yours wasnt funny. Fandaddys is clearly a joke because the midget line and is just poking fun. You made a serious statement and now you are back pedaling so you can keep fooling yourself that you arent racist, when in reality you're very racist and vile. But keep telling yourself you're fighting the good fight, idgaf.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Jokes are suppose to be funny. Yours wasnt funny. Fandaddys is clearly a joke because the midget line and is just poking fun. You made serious statement and now you are back pedaling so you can keep fooling yourself that you arent racist, when in reality your very racist and vile. But keep telling yourself you're fighting the good fight, idgaf.

It was funny to me. My post wasn't racist at all. What was racist about it: Asking God why white people are evil?

Yet, asking God to kill black people is somehow clearly funny. You're out of your looney mind. Grow some balls.

It was funny to me. My post wasn't racist at all. What was racist about it: Asking God why white people are evil?

Yet, asking God to kill black people is somehow clearly funny. You're out of your looney mind. Grow some balls.

It was racist. Everyone thinks it was racist. You just don't because it's against white people. Save your breath.

It was racist. Everyone thinks it was racist. You just don't because it's against white people. Save your breath.

It was racist to ask God why white people are evil? Are you serious?

Okay, how about this: I don't give a flying focking fig if you think my post was racist.

I can ask God (I'm atheist) whatever the heck I want to ask him.

If you don't like, so the fock the what? I don't care. This thread is about what I want to ask, not what you think about what I want to ask.

I simply modified someone's else's post.

Fock you ALL for not criticizing someone who asked god to kill blacks and women and Muslims!

Dear God,

Not only do I want to know why white people are so motherfocking evil and annoying, but please explain why these dumb motherfockers on this here damn Geek bored, can't see, can't feel, don't have empathy and have sticks larger than Donald Trump's head lodged up their asses.

And God make sure they know they can kiss my black ass if they don't like it.

Okay, how about this: I don't give a flying focking fig if you think my post was racist.

If you don't like, so the fock the what? I don't care. This thread is about what I want to ask, not what you think about what I want to ask.

Fock you ALL for not criticizing someone who asked god to kill blacks and women and Muslims!

Dear God,

Not only do I want to know why white people are so motherfocking evil and annoying, but please explain why these dumb motherfockers on this here damn Geek bored, can't see, can't feel, don't have empathy and have sticks larger than Donald Trump's head lodged up their asses.

God would say "well I had to give them one bad quality right?"

Dear God,

:mad:

Where can I find a 42,000 year old worm?

Dear God,

Door....ass. You wont be missed.

Surely there's a black board that's probly REALLY busy during the day that you can go on and complain and whine about white people.

I don't have empathy for black people that insult an entire race of people. If you're going to call white people evil you can GFY... Because I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and be a white man that's doing pretty well. But you keep up with that struggle. WORLDSTAR!!

• Like 1

Door....ass. You wont be missed.

Surely there's a black board that's probly REALLY busy during the day that you can go on and complain and whine about white people.

I don't have empathy for black people that insult an entire race of people. If you're going to call white people evil you can GFY... Because I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and be a white man that's doing pretty well. But you keep up with that struggle. WORLDSTAR!!

You can hold you damn breath if you thinking I'm leaving. I'M NEVER EVER EVER NEVA EVA LEAVING, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

You can hold you damn breath if you thinking I'm leaving. I'M NEVER EVER EVER NEVA EVA LEAVING, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

No problem. Just another long line of goof balls we can make fun of for their hypocrisy.

You gotta carry your issues with white people.. not me. So that's fun.

on Peenie's behalf

If we all came from Africa, then blacks have had 200,000 years to figure things out, how come they need to depend on white people for every single technological advancement ever?

and if whites are so racist and evil, why were the black chiefs selling their strongest men to slave ships?

As always, I'm just focking off. Not being sensitive. Glad you're not as well.

I'm in the medical field. I don't believe in God. I do believe if you do it's makes you a raving focking lunatic ooooooooor gives you some peace.

Why did you create Digby as a clueless loser Gomer ?

Probably used up your regular guy quota

Why is a person who I have seen make a bunch of posts about being sick of talking about race, always talking about race?

That is what liberals do...

FBG

How many Medals of Honor would Digby have been awarded if he didn't get hurt and disabled?

Why he would allow certain people to suffer horrible deaths like cancer, odd diseases, etc etc.

I found myself wondering the same thing this year. :mad:

Why did you kill John Denver so young after making a movie with him as your chosen messenger? Seems like that gig shortens your life span. :unsure:

Do you really looks like an old man with coke bottle glasses smoking a cigar?