Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Bigotry and Hypocrisy

Of course theyre full of sh!t. The same part of the Bible that talks about homosexuality being a sin also mandates that a woman on the rag is unclean and should sleep outside. That a man who emits semen is also unclean. Stoning people to death, all kinds of archaic silly sh!t.

They ignore all that and focus on the verse that doesnt apply to them. Its always easiest to take a strong stand against the sin that doesnt tempt you.

Old Testament. Jesus Christ, ya know, from CHRISTianity never said any of that. That's why it's ignored. No one practices it. Maybe the Jews

Re: religion and homophobia, I consider those that use biblical defense of their homophobia to be full of ######. I guarantee that if the Pope came out tomorrow and said he found another Biblical translation that said they were cool with the gays now, very few would change their stances.

For BLM, I will assume that your stats are correct. If that is the case, then there need to be a focus on perception rather than reaction.

The response to BLM should not be "F you, ALL lives matter" it should be education on both sides. The perception is that there is a disparity. The reaction is currently not "there is actually not a disparity", the reaction is some version of "They deserve it".

Is the 7 you mentioned shot? Or shot & killed?

And you are not taking into account general police brutality, and variances in arrests vs whites.

There are stats that show teen whites use pot as much as blacks, but the numbers of those in jail tell a different story:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/marijuana-arrests-four-times-as-likely-for-blacks.html

So "blacks commit more crime" may be a bit of "blaks are just arrested more for the same crimes as whites"

I guarantee you haven't heard what the pope has had to say about homosexuals. Perhaps you should pay attention.

Old Testament. Jesus Christ, ya know, from CHRISTianity never said any of that. That's why it's ignored. No one practices it. Maybe the Jews

Thats exactly my point. Jesus never says a word about homosexuality. Not one. The only reference to it in the Bible Im aware of at all comes from the Old Testament. Hell, all the sex stuff in the Bible is either Old Testament or St. Pauls letters to the so and so. Jesus never bothered to mention it. Must not have been that important to him.

Yet for some reason, that seems to be a front and center issue for American Christians in many cases.

Jesus himself hung out with a prostitute, and said things like, love thy neighbor.

Thats exactly my point. Jesus never says a word about homosexuality. Not one. The only reference to it in the Bible Im aware of at all comes from the Old Testament. Hell, all the sex stuff in the Bible is either Old Testament or St. Pauls letters to the so and so. Jesus never bothered to mention it. Must not have been that important to him.

Yet for some reason, that seems to be a front and center issue for American Christians in many cases.

Jesus himself hung out with a prostitute, and said things like, love thy neighbor.

Again, I think the country is over the gay thing. Sure there are a few pockets of hardliners still obsessed. Homo's are welcome in the Catholic Church. Now trannies sharing bathrooms with kids is a different story. Almost no one is for that, just people like Shonuff and MDC.

Again, I think the country is over the gay thing. Sure there are a few pockets of hardliners still obsessed. Homo's are welcome in the Catholic Church. Now trannies sharing bathrooms with kids is a different story. Almost no one is for that, just people like Shonuff and MDC.

By and large I think youre right, Cake bakers aside.

I just hate seeing something that is supposed to be about love twisted into judgement and whatnot.

Of course theyre full of sh!t. The same part of the Bible that talks about homosexuality being a sin also mandates that a woman on the rag is unclean and should sleep outside. That a man who emits semen is also unclean. Stoning people to death, all kinds of archaic silly sh!t.

They ignore all that and focus on the verse that doesnt apply to them. Its always easiest to take a strong stand against the sin that doesnt tempt you.

People who take literally something written 5000 years ago and was translated dozens of times are fools.

Bookstore owner calls 911 when customer confronts Bannon

A Virginia bookstore owner called police after he says a customer began harassing former White House strategist Steve Bannon in his shop.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/08/bookstore-owner-calls-911-when-customer-confronts-bannon.html

Former longtime Hillary Clinton aide Philippe Reines on Saturday posted the contact information of a Virginia bookstore whose owner called the police on a customer who harassed former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/09/former-clinton-aide-shares-contact-information-bookstore-steve-bannon-was-accosted-in.html

Leftists Target Bookstore Owner who Called Cops on Anti-Trump Agitator

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/leftists-target-bookstore-owner-who-called-cops-on-anti-trump-agitator/

Bookstore owner calls 911 when customer confronts Bannon

A Virginia bookstore owner called police after he says a customer began harassing former White House strategist Steve Bannon in his shop.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/08/bookstore-owner-calls-911-when-customer-confronts-bannon.html

Former longtime Hillary Clinton aide Philippe Reines on Saturday posted the contact information of a Virginia bookstore whose owner called the police on a customer who harassed former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/09/former-clinton-aide-shares-contact-information-bookstore-steve-bannon-was-accosted-in.html

Leftists Target Bookstore Owner who Called Cops on Anti-Trump Agitator

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/leftists-target-bookstore-owner-who-called-cops-on-anti-trump-agitator/

Absolutely deplorable.

Some 100 lb redneck threw a weak punch at a Trump rally. 2 years ago.

Absolutely deplorable.

These are

People, who ban other's freedom of speech, because they feel "uncomfortable" hearing different opinions.

People, who physically assault other individuals, and damage both public and private property in the name of "peace" and "love".

People, who care more about their selfish desires and arrogant views than about the country they live in

This is the American Liberal!

'Unreal' Hate: St. Jude Family Attacked Online After Thanking Eric Trump for Support

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/09/unreal-hate-st-jude-family-attacked-online-after-thanking-eric-trump-support

Out-of-Town Agitators Furious Over Preachers Message to Students

https://www.toddstarnes.com/faith/out-of-town-agitators-furious-over-preachers-message-to-students/

NY Man Arrested for Threatening to Kill GOP Lawmaker's Volunteer, Trump Supporters

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/09/new-york-man-martin-astrof-arrested-after-threatening-kill-supporters-rep-lee-zeldin

BTW...the OT is still a part of Christian teaching...Jesus didnt end the OTbut fulfilled the prophecy of the OT. It doesnt just go away and its finny watching Christians try to pick and chose what parts they want to claim when they see fit.

These are

People, who ban other's freedom of speech, because they feel "uncomfortable" hearing different opinions.

People, who physically assault other individuals, and damage both public and private property in the name of "peace" and "love".

People, who care more about their selfish desires and arrogant views than about the country they live in

This is the American Liberal!

Doh!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896

BTW...liberals have spoke out against such violence...does the right? Or only when they claim its liberals doing the violent actions?

Hypocrisy as always out of you all.

BTW...the OT is still a part of Christian teaching...Jesus didnt end the OTbut fulfilled the prophecy of the OT. It doesnt just go away and its finny watching Christians try to pick and chose what parts they want to claim when they see fit.

just as all of the koran, right ?

Deflector shields engaged as usual

But yes...righties like to misinterpret parts of the Koran as well.

Deflector shields engaged as usual

But yes...righties like to misinterpret parts of the Koran as well.

why did you deflect ? Do all parts of the Koran count like you claim all parts of the bible do ?

Simple yes or no

why did you deflect ? Do all parts of the Koran count like you claim all parts of the bible do ?

Simple yes or no

I didnt deflect...that was you when you brought up the Koran and I addressed that you all like to pick and chose from that and get it wrong too.

As for me...I would havtto look more of thats how they believe as far as the Koran. Its been several years since Ive sat in on speakers teaching about the sacredtexts of multiple religions.

But that is pretty irrelevant to the topic as usual for you.

I didnt deflect...that was you when you brought up the Koran and I addressed that you all like to pick and chose from that and get it wrong too.

As for me...I would havtto look more of thats how they believe as far as the Koran. Its been several years since Ive sat in on speakers teaching about the sacredtexts of multiple religions.

But that is pretty irrelevant to the topic as usual for you.

so, yes its the same ?

POW!

Now you are telling people what they believe. Just stop posting you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Now you are telling people what they believe. Just stop posting you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Cant refute what I said...can you?

Typical pathetic response.

Cant refute what I said...can you?

Typical pathetic response.

Remember when you said Trump had a pee party with Russian Hookers and you couldn’t back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Trump colluded with the Russians and you couldn’t back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldn’t name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldn’t name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Trump policies were separating children from parents and you couldn’t name any legislation or EO to back it up and then you changed the narrative ?

And now my personal favorite:

Remember when you Stated what all 2 billion Christians believed and refused to accept the fact there is no way you could know this.

Remember when you said Trump had a pee party with Russian Hookers and you couldnt back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Trump colluded with the Russians and you couldnt back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldnt name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldnt name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Trump policies were separating children from parents and you couldnt name any legislation or EO to back it up and then you changed the narrative ?

Remember when you Stated what all 2 billion Christians believed and refused to accept the fact there is no way you could know this.

AHh...more lies as usual.

Do you ever tell the truth?

Remember when you said Trump had a pee party with Russian Hookers and you couldn’t back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Trump colluded with the Russians and you couldn’t back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldn’t name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldn’t name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Trump policies were separating children from parents and you couldn’t name any legislation or EO to back it up and then you changed the narrative ?

You ever get tired of owning the SloTroll? I mean, you literally have to be bored out of your mind it comes so naturally. It's not even challenging anymore.

Remember when you said Trump had a pee party with Russian Hookers and you couldnt back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Trump colluded with the Russians and you couldnt back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldnt name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldnt name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Trump policies were separating children from parents and you couldnt name any legislation or EO to back it up and then you changed the narrative ?

Sho gets sliced and diced. And the sun rose today.

• Like 1

This is true. I'm not going to bring up that adherents of other religions "do it too" because that's not what matters. If someone is reading the bible and seeking to be intellectually honest, apparently there is no need to dodge this. But there is a need to understand Levitical law and how it played into the well lived out but unwritten (and probably written) law of the culture. And a need to pay simple attention to division of how precepts in the Old Testament are delivered, for whom, and to what purpose. It's not highly interpretive although personally I'm working on actually seeing that myself, instead of taking others word for it.

• Like 1

You ever get tired of owning the SloTroll? I mean, you literally have to be bored out of your mind it comes so naturally. It's not even challenging anymore.

It helps me pass the time while I am waiting for my flights.

It helps me pass the time while I am waiting for my flights.

Owning...thats what Max considers owning? Baker posting falsehoods and claiming victory?

Holy thanks for the laugh.

The 32-year-old Trump adviser was reportedly heckled at a sushi restaurant near his apartment in the District during an encounter that spurred him to immediately throw the meal away, according to The Washington Post.

One night, after Miller ordered $80 of takeout sushi from a restaurant near his apartment, a bartender followed him into the street and shouted, 'Stephen!'" the Post reported. “When Miller turned around, the bartender raised both middle fingers and cursed at him, according to an account Miller has shared with White House colleagues."

"Outraged" over the incident, Miller reportedly proceeded to throw the sushi away for fear that a restaurant employee spit into his order or possibly tampered with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/07/10/trump-adviser-stephen-miller-reportedly-threw-away-80-sushi-after-bartender-gave-him-finger.html

Why did he throw away the sushi?

Reading is Fundamental.

• Like 1

Because he is a thin skinned douche.

No, that is a person that blocks people on message boards...oh wait...that is you.

No, that is a person that blocks people on message boards...oh wait...that is you.

A-ha! Shopuss kicked in the nuts again! It never gets old.

• Like 1

here EM

I am willing to compromise on EVERY single issue that I stand for

Abortion- 1st tri-mester

Illegals- deport all felons, permanent work visas for the rest as long as they are contributing, DACA gets citizenship, build the wall

Guns- ban scary AR 15 types, but thats it, no gun legislation is allowed for 100 years

Weed- decriminalize and allow all states to decide

Gay Marriage- who cares

refugees- let them in if they draw a picture of Mohammed

Trannys- piss wherever you want, dont tell us we need to accept you as normal

I am against abortion, pro gun rights up to automatic weps, for deportation of illegals and against DACA being given citizenship, against bringing in refugees from the middle east, and against trannies using girls restrooms, however these are my compromises

Abortion: I'm actually more right leaning here. I struggle with the exact moment that a buch of cells becomes a person that deserves protection. First hearbeat? First brain activity? I don't know. It's not conception, but it sure as hell isn't late term. If I looked a the development timeline I'd probaly be way before the end of the 1st trimester (could be wrong)

Illegals: same, but f the wall. It's impossible to build and maintain, and would be a huge money sink, eyesore, and momument to shittyness. And it also wouldn't work.

Guns: I'm pro regulation. More regulation for deadlier weapons. Easy check for bolt action rifles. More for pump shotguns. More for semi-auto. More for pistols. More for carry/conceal. More for full auto. Some of these "more" include regular safety checks, classes etc. No more Uncle HeeHaw with a full arsenal in his basement or Grandpappy with an assortment of loaded handguns hidden throughout the house.

Weed: same

Gay marriage: Psst. Gay people care. They are the same as everyone else, treat them that way. (but I'd galdly take "who cares" as a stance from many people)

Refugees: The current vetting process is around 1.5 years I believe, and covers extremism. Sounds appropriate to me.

LBGT+ rights: See above re: gay marriage.

In a nutshell, the place you are willing to compromise to is basically the place I would be happy for everyone on the right to get to. The problem is not many people will move away from their stances, usually only because is is "THEM" that is proposing it.

I guarantee you haven't heard what the pope has had to say about homosexuals. Perhaps you should pay attention.

Of course I have. His current stance is the old "hate the sin, love the sinner" routine. He also welcomes the LGBT community into the Church (but of course they would need to repent for having same sex... sex)

Even that, though, is too much for many on the right who are now actually delegitimizing THE POPE saying he is not adhering to the Bible's teachings. Lolz.