Sign in to follow this  
Law

Top pick next year?

This year it was all about Brown, Julio, and Beckham.

Next has to be Johnson, Elliott, or Bell right?

In any case, lots of good options in round one next year.

Um, why exactly is that funny? Usually there is a cut off of "sure things" before players with some question, like Bell's suspension and Gurley's offense and Freeman with Coleman and so on. At this point, there seems to be more elite options with few questions. But, if that warrants a laugh, so be it.

First of all there are 5 weeks left after this one, more than a quarter of the season. Second, there's always a bunch of good options in the 1st round. I think it's silly to even talk about it right now. Plus yeah your statement is so ridiculous that it made me laugh.

Anyone have their top 100 ranked for next year yet? I am debating Cooks in the third round or maybe even Devante Parker. I know it's a bit early for Parker, but I want to make sure I get him. Please post your completed 2017 drafts so I can get a Guage of how the drafts are shaking out. TIA!!

Anyone have their top 100 ranked for next year yet? I am debating Cooks in the third round or maybe even Devante Parker. I know it's a bit early for Parker, but I want to make sure I get him. Please post your completed 2017 drafts so I can get a Guage of how the drafts are shaking out. TIA!!

Parker-soft

Bell

Johnson

Elliott

Brown

Julio

ODB

IDK after that

That was mostly my point. Usually, these's a clear top one or even top 3, but next year is shaping up to have at least 6 good options for the top spot.

Bell

Johnson

Elliott

Brown

Julio

ODB

IDK after that

Elliot

Bell

Johnson

Brown

Jones

McCoy

ODB

D. Murray

Evans (Not a sexy pick, but dude is #2 overall in standard)

Green

Freeman

Gordon

Miller

Maybe people will give Gurley a chance again. Blount has done well, but first round? Ajayi might make a push in the late first round, but doubt it. Then there's the older guys like Forte and Gore.

Call me crazy, but I could see D. Johnson being the bust next year. He's had a heavy dose this year. The QB situation is a mess. Do they bring in someone or start over with a rookie? Do they stick with Palmer? Even with Palmer being a disaster, I think teams still respect him and he can be effective when running their 4-5 wide sets. But if the QB situation changes next year, I could see Johnson slowing down.

That was mostly my point. Usually, these's a clear top one or even top 3, but next year is shaping up to have at least 6 good options for the top spot.

I'll take Green at 1.7 and happily draft ahead of those 6 in the second round. :cheers:

What would your top 6 be for 2018?

Keep rolling with being a .

Elliot

Bell

Johnson

Brown

Jones

McCoy

ODB

D. Murray

Green

Freeman

Gordon

Miller

Maybe people will give Gurley a chance again. Blount has done well, but first round? Ajayi might make a push in the late first round, but doubt it. Then there's the older guys like Forte and Gore.

Call me crazy, but I could see D. Johnson being the bust next year. He's had a heavy dose this year. The QB situation is a mess. Do they bring in someone or start over with a rookie? Do they stick with Palmer? Even with Palmer being a disaster, I think teams still respect him and he can be effective when running their 4-5 wide sets. But if the QB situation changes next year, I could see Johnson slowing down.

I hope by Miller you mean Zack Miller, cause you certainly can't mean Lamar

• Like 1

Top 3 picks will be

Zeke, D Johnson, L Bell (provided he isn't suspended for a 3rd year in a row)

Order will vary from draft to draft

RBs are back to being dominant again

Top 3 picks will be

AB is still as safe as it gets

• Like 1

He's 12th in standard right now for RB's. I would definitely pick him up over guys like Gore and Forte. Probably Blount too. For some reason I was only thinking RB's toward the end in my post. But I'd pick up a handful of WR's before Miller and would look to grab Miller mid to late in the 2nd depending on how things look next year.

He's 12th in standard right now for RB's. I would definitely pick him up over guys like Gore and Forte. Probably Blount too. For some reason I was only thinking RB's toward the end in my post. But I'd pick up a handful of WR's before Miller and would look to grab Miller mid to late in the 2nd depending on how things look next year.

What is he in PPR? I have him and he stinks. But, since RBs are so bad in general, I"m sure he'll go somewhere in the 2nd round. It just won't be me taking him

I don't know about next season just yet.

But what will be interesting is to see the adp of players like Hopkins and Robinson.

And even Bell who I would think drops to the number three Rb and becomes even a bigger vaule when drafting in a ppr league like I do.

And then you have your guys like Gurley also just interesting to see his ADP. M

Very good question.

Thanks.

What is he in PPR? I have him and he stinks. But, since RBs are so bad in general, I"m sure he'll go somewhere in the 2nd round. It just won't be me taking him

He's actually 10th overall in PPR. Of course that's a far cry than what most people were projecting.

AB is still as safe as it gets

Yeah he will crack the top 3 in some drafts and probably even be first in a few

Still think it will be RB dominant though, like most seasons

Yeah he will crack the top 3 in some drafts and probably even be first in a few

Still think it will be RB dominant though, like most seasons

I'm of the mind #1 you need safe and AB is the safest to me.... I'd rather have a top performing back but injuries are too risky

Elliot

Bell

Johnson

Brown

Jones

McCoy

ODB

D. Murray

Green

Freeman

Gordon

Miller

Way way too early for Miller, he's been a puke this year!

Couldn't agree more, this puke was a late first round pick for me and hasn't gotten me crap all season.

DJ and Zeke are top 2, that's set in stone. After that it's AB and Bell. Gets murky after that, I'm sure whoever I pick will suck or get hurt anyway.

DJ and Zeke are top 2, that's set in stone. After that it's AB and Bell. Gets murky after that, I'm sure whoever I pick will suck or get hurt anyway.

I thought Booker's value was RB1 behind DJ, Bell and Zeke?

Still a lot of football left, and Amari Cooper may move up a few slots before next season.

Lol. Cooper will move out of the first round, mark it down. Carr loves Crabtree much more especially for tds. Haven't you been watching?

• Like 1

I thought Booker's value was RB1 behind DJ, Bell and Zeke?

Not sure why you would think that. I speculated that for the rest of this season after CJ went down. Obviously didn't happen. This thread is for next years draft. But nice try...sort of, not really.

I'm still riding him in both leagues so yea I'm praying he finds that success still.

IMO either Elliot or D. Johnson at #1 and Bell #3. Only reason Bell #3 is maybe injury and ganja smoking history, but I wouldn't be upset if he fell to me at the 3 spot one bit. Maybe Elliot over DJ since AZ offense less potent than expected, plus DAL's superior O-Line and QB keeping DEF's honest.

AB is still doing exactly what he was drafted first to do. Lead the league in rec and td. I think he is set at no lower than third pick.

This year it was all about Brown, Julio, and Beckham.

Next has to be Johnson, Elliott, or Bell right?

In any case, lots of good options in round one next year.

I took DJ #1 overall this year.

*pats self on back vigorously.

Cooper wasn't drafted in the first round.

PPR next season will be interesting come draft day.

The value of the Rb postion is going to diffently go up.

1-3: Zeke, DJ, Bell

4: Brown

5-9: Murray, McCoy, Green, ODB, Jones

1st round is going to be sick next year! I've had DJ for 2 seasons now and he's been amazing. I'll be a little hesitant tho only because the QB situation may go to even more crap and his full work load this year.

Think I feel a bit more comfortable with Zeke behind that O-line.

Top 3 picks will be

I dont think they will dominate the draft, but I think that 3 or the top 5 picks will be RB's next year. I suspect you will still be able to find value RB's in the middle rounds. perhaps a half round to a full round earlier than last year. But still some value to be had.