Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Tiger Woods derailed by double-bogeys, but finishing is an accomplishment

He's the Brett Farve of the golf world. Doesn't know when to hang it up.

Played 2 decent rounds, 1 superb round and a dud on sunday in his red threads... He played like a typical entrant on my EdexJr team

It was a great week for Tiger. He looked much healthier than most thought. It was his first competive tournament in damn near two years and he held his own against 17 of the top players in the world.

It was an A+ weekend. And only bodes well for 2017 and beyond.

It was a big step forward in the comeback.

On a wide open course, with not much trouble - he managed to still find 6 Doubles for the week... Jack can rest easy if doesn't find a way to eliminate all the big holes.

Jack can rest easy if doesn't find a way to eliminate all the big holes.

Leave those Perkins waitresses alone!

this wasnt as much about tiger as it was the goofy ass headline... finishing is an accomplishment? ask tiger if it is.... although maybe this nutless version would say yes being that everytime hes interviewed he cries about barely being able to play soccer with his kids. what a family man

this wasnt as much about tiger as it was the goofy ass headline... finishing is an accomplishment? ask tiger if it is.... although maybe this nutless version would say yes being that everytime hes interviewed he cries about barely being able to play soccer with his kids. what a family man

ESPN is the CNN of sports. With Social Media taking over "Media", the old media is desperate and goes for headlines.

You certaimly give Woods more of a shot than hightop Flower? Right?

Even though the thought of seeing a Green Jacket go to a high top wearing queen makes me want to vomit - I'd have to say no. At least Fowler has put together 4 solid rounds a time or two of late. The other guy, not so much..... That could change of course, Eldrick still has a few months to work on his game. But I don't trust him to win any tournament right now, much less a major.

Even though the thought of seeing a Green Jacket go to a high top wearing queen makes me want to vomit - I'd have to say no. At least Fowler has put together 4 solid rounds a time or two of late. The other guy, not so much..... That could change of course, Eldrick still has a few months to work on his game. But I don't trust him to win any tournament right now, much less a major.

didnt rory wear the same hightops as rickie a time or two.. or similar style?