Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

David Hogg puts Publix in his crosshairs

Ol Queenie won't even post a pic of himself.

I think it was Phillybear that he was setting up a fight with. Of course he backed down.

I think it was Phillybear that he was setting up a fight with. Of course he backed down.

Smart move. Philly would've kicked his arse up and down the street.

Smart move. Philly would've kicked his arse up and down the street.

You mean chain smoking desk bound powder puffs can't hang?

Its not like Philly was some physical specimen either?

Two retards trying to fight would have been gold. I would pay money to see that

I dont remember arranging a fight with phillybear, who stopped posting here in August 2015, months before Hardcore Pilot arrived. :unsure:

Is this what you guys did with your Saturday night? :D

I dont remember arranging a fight with phillybear, who stopped posting here in August 2015, months before Hardcore Pilot arrived. :unsure:

Of course you don't remember.

It was somebody. I read it doing my research on your pathetic life and times in the geek club. You definetly were setting it up, but wussed out.

It was somebody, I just dont know who. Also I was doing historic GC research on a Memorial Day weekend Saturday night, but you sir are pathetic. :D

It was somebody, I just dont know who. Also I was doing historic GC research on a Memorial Day weekend Saturday night, but you sir are pathetic. :D

Double time.

Only weak corporations give into him. He called for a boycott of the vanguard fund. Guess how well that went?

It was somebody. I read it doing my research on your pathetic life and times in the geek club. You definetly were setting it up, but wussed out.

He's a born liar. Can't help himself.

He didn't even want him.

Poor kid :(

Looks like the forearm badassses spent the holiday taking shots at kids online. Classy as always.

Looks like the forearm badassses spent the holiday taking shots at kids online. Classy as always.

It was a shot at you. Don't hide behind kids. Weak.

Reading comprehension much? Now get the coffee ready biotch.

Yup show me an idiot kid and I'll show you an idiot parent. MDCs kid has no chance.

Typical class from 12th Man and HT. Must have been a slow holiday for those two.

Typical class from 12th Man and HT. Must have been a slow holiday for those two.

I didn't say anything about your kid, liar.

and then said oh sorry, thought you were dead

:lol:

This is the guy who moans and cries about something I said about his wife in 2016. :D

This is the guy who moans and cries about something I said about his wife in 2016. :D

I win.

A thread about pubics on a hogg?

HT doesnt post as Magnificent Bastard anymore because the IP address put him in Texas. The obvious conclusion is that his wife, kids and military service are all fake.

Would explain why hes here at 3-4 am and every day when hes supposedly being a SAHD.

PM for details, I had it confirmed.

HT doesnt post as Magnificent Bastard anymore because the IP address put him in Texas. The obvious conclusion is that his wife, kids and military service are all fake.

Would explain why hes here at 3-4 am and every day when hes supposedly being a SAHD.

PM for details, I had it confirmed.

Interesting

Interesting

Mods tell me Mag Bastard's IP address put him yards away from this guy:

Recliner Pilot, on 17 Mar 2013 - 8:24 PM, said:

Whatever makes you feel better about being mocked, Columbo

Oddly enough HT has the same catch phrase:

Hardcore troubadour, on 22 Mar 2018 - 1:30 PM, said:

Hey Columbo, what exactly does this prove, or disprove?

I suppose it's possible that he also lives in Texas, showed up shortly after RP's banishment, also calls people Columbo and quickly stopped posting as MB after the secret was leaked? But I doubt that.

Can you imagine sitting here for years pretending to be an ex-cop and a Marine with a wife and kid?

That right there is next level pathetic. :D

Mods tell me Mag Bastard's IP address put him yards away from this guy:

Oddly enough HT has the same catch phrase:

I suppose it's possible that he also lives in Texas, showed up shortly after RP's banishment, also calls people Columbo and quickly stopped posting as MB after the secret was leaked? But I doubt that.

Can you imagine sitting here for years pretending to be an ex-cop and a Marine with a wife and kid?

That right there is next level pathetic. :D

And I thought you were a worthy foe. Sad.

Somehow I no longer feel sorry for these kids getting shot:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

What a buncha focking nitwits.

Looks like a great spot to bring back that old game show where contestants raced grocery carts through the store to see which one could accumulate the most stuff.

Archive goes back to 2004. In the entire history of the forearm there have been exactly two posters calling other people Columbo: RP and HT. Every other instance was Newbie or someone else mockingly calling it back to RP.

What are the odds of those two being different posters? 3-4 million to 1? Even without IP confirmation it would be obvious.

:o :D

Archive goes back to 2004. In the entire history of the forearm there have been exactly two posters calling other people Columbo: RP and HT. Every other instance was Newbie or someone else mockingly calling it back to RP.

What are the odds of those two being different posters? 3-4 million to 1? Even without IP confirmation it would be obvious.

You met your wife on Craigslist. Lol.

Seek help

Pretty much Hardcore facts there too :lol:

Yep, cant even deny it.

Pretty much Hardcore facts there too :lol:

Air Force always had the best chow halls. When I was in Okinawa we would to take the bus down to Air Force base Kadena to get some decent food and see American women. You missed out not traveling in the military. San Antonio is probably nice, but still.

Air Force always had the best chow halls. When I was in Okinawa we would to take the bus down to Air Force base Kadena to get some decent food and see American women. You missed out not traveling in the military. San Antonio is probably nice, but still.

Sure you did