Sign in to follow this  
jdon

Off season trades - post draft edition

Traded Tony Romo for Justin Hardy

what?!?!?! I traded Justin Hardy for Tony Romo!

small world

what?!?!?! I traded Justin Hardy for Tony Romo!

small world

You both lost in that deal :P

• Like 2

.5 ppr 12 man dynasty. Standard roster and starting requirements with one normal flex spot

I gave

Le'Veon Bell, Deangelo Williams

I received

Randall cobb, Adrian Peterson, Martellus Bennett

My hope this offseason was to get younger and sell some of the older vets on my team while they had some value. Here are the trades I've agreed to this spring/summer:

I give: Tony Romo

I get: 2.04 (Paul Perkins)

I give: Matt Forte

I get: Ryan Tannehill, Jarvis Landry and 3.04 (Marshaun Coprich)

I give: C.J. Anderson, Ronnie Hillman and Julian Edelman

I get: Lamar Miller and Donald Brown

I think all these trades are good for you. The 2nd one is a joke. A little surprised you took Coprich that high(who I love) but hey u want to protect your Perkins investment I get it.

Need some other opinions. I like to talk through things with a neutral party. Standard scoring, 3 keepers that were drafted after round 5. Won the 12 man league last year, so I'm drafting 12th.

1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 (TE/RB/QB) Flex, 1 TE, Def, K.

I'm currently planning to keep Freeman, David Johnson, and Matt Jones.

Another owner planning to keep D. Parker, K. White, and E. Decker is really trying to get M. Jones. I'm not crazy in love with Jones and I'd be ok swapping a WR for him but the market is pretty cold except for this guy. I'm leaning towards this trade. I think it gives me more balance to go BPA at the 12/13 turn. If I start my roster with 3 RBs, I'll feel unbalanced unless I take WR/WR at the turn, as it currently stands. Thoughts?

Matt Jones + 15th (last round to even picks out)

For

D. Parker + an 8th

Yeah I'd make that trade all day

I dealt Jimmy Garappolo and Jordan Matthews for 2 2017 first rounders. I believe both those picks could even net me the first and second picks in years draft. I would say, absolute worst case scenario both would be top 3 picks ( both picks are from perenial basement dwellers)

I still have a really good/young team. And now have 5 first rounders for next year, and couldn't be more happier. I think next years draft could be the best one for fantasy purposes across the board we've ever seen. I think we will have studs at QB, TE, WR, and many studs at RB. All that, and I'm still not even sure what position Christian McCaffery will even play.

Yeah easy choice imo. Mcafferey will likely be what a much better version of Woodhead is

.5 ppr 12 man dynasty. Standard roster and starting requirements with one normal flex spot

I gave

I received

I'd probably lean toward Bell but I understand wanting to get out from under the risk he carries and Cobb/Peterson isn't a bad return. If it was me I'd probably shop Peterson and get something good in return before he falls off the proverbial cliff.

Here is an interesting one that went down in one of my leagues today. I am in no way involved.

team A gets Ezekiel Elliot

team B gets Todd Gurley

It's an even trade. You only need to look at the comments on it as proof

I'd probably lean toward Bell but I understand wanting to get out from under the risk he carries and Cobb/Peterson isn't a bad return. If it was me I'd probably shop Peterson and get something good in return before he falls off the proverbial cliff.

I am in contend now mode so Peterson is necessary to winning. I had Bell in two dynasties so I wanted to diversify. For at least this year I get a very good RB and Cobb who should bounce back. Plus I needed tight end depth. Ideally I would have kept Bell and he gets his act together.

I gave

I received

I'll take the Cobb side

Team A gets Tyler Locket/Corey Coleman

Team B gets Alshon Jeffery

12 team ppr dynasty

Team A

Team A gets Donte Moncrief

Team B gets APeterson/2.9

14 team ppr with IDPs

Team B

Got an owner in a 12 teamer having a fire sale this offseason. Looking into a total rebuild and wants as many firsts next year as possible.

I sent him Willie Snead and a first next year (my best guess a top 3 pick) for Dez Byant.

Got an owner in a 12 teamer having a fire sale this offseason. Looking into a total rebuild and wants as many firsts next year as possible.

I sent him Willie Snead and a first next year (my best guess a top 3 pick) for Dez Byant.

Good deal. Dez value has taken a hit. I would be nervous as a dynasty owner with Ramos age and health. It's hard to judge how Dez would fare with a lesser qb since he was also hurt all year.

.5 ppr 12 team dynasty

I gave Randall Cobb, Wendell Smallwood, DeAndre Smelter

I got Julian Edelman, Matt Forte, Spencer Ware

I wanted a reliable third rb. I like Smallwood potential a lot, but I trust Forte, especially with Fitz back. Oh and I have a small man crush on Spencer Ware.

.5 ppr 12 team dynasty

I gave Randall Cobb, Wendell Smallwood, DeAndre Smelter

I got Julian Edelman, Matt Forte, Spencer Ware

I wanted a reliable third rb. I like Smallwood potential a lot, but I trust Forte, especially with Fitz back. Oh and I have a small man crush on Spencer Ware.

You won that this one.

I traded : Landry and pick 1.8 in rookie draft

I got: Alshon Jeffery, 2nd round pick in 2017

I just refused DGB and a 2017 first for Landry.

Careful.....you'll get burned at the stake for being a 2017 draft denyer.

Not dynasty

After big money non ppr draft

Gave AJ Green, Marvin Jones

Got Bell, Tyler Lockett

Yeah I prob am on the losing end a bit, but I have faith in my collection of misfit receivers after Green. Plus my backup rbs weren't looking too promosing. The news about Rawls being the unquestioned starter has me a little bummed about Cmike, but he still has value as a top bckup.